Sadness

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The red light was lit up, indicates that someone was in the Emergency Room. The doctors tried to save life, that’s what they always do. But they didn’t know if they even could save this patient. From the beginning the possibility to save this patient was so small; almost hit 10%. And this patient was Jung Daehyun, the last descent of Jung’s Family. The doctors tried to keep the boy stay awake and bare with them. The tears rolled on to the bed and Daehyun couldn’t stop it; it hurt so bad. He didn’t care if he will survive or not. He only cared about his children.

“You have to save my children. My children come first,” Daehyun said it with his remaining breath of hid life. Dr. Albert nodded and tried to calm Daehyun again, then he nodded to the Dr. Song; the doctor that saved Daehyun’s life; signaling to begin the operation.

This operation was the hardest they ever had because Daehyun’s condition were new and still unknown by the world. Dr. Albert already examined Daehyun for several times, but he couldn’t find anything of the case, why and how. He just knew that this pregnancy works like women’s normal pregnancies. Unluckily, the rate chance of Daehyun and his children surviving was so low, because the hormones and Daehyun’s body didn’t work like women. While women body support the pregnancies, Daehyun’s body kinda reject the babies inside him. Eventhough Dr. Albert always gave Daehyun super nutritious food; Daehyun’s was so thin and weak. How Daehyun could survive until now was also another question. Maybe it was because of his strong will for his children and it was totally the handwork of God. The blonde doctor was worried and super mad when he saw a man pushed Daehyun hard to the ground, made the boy bleed almost to death. He wanted to punch that man badly, but Daehyun’s life comes first.

Dr. Albert and Dr. Song did the operation perfectly, but the outcome was what they hoped for. Daehyun was still alive and that was another miracle in the boy’s life. The babies were born successfully and safely without any complications. But sadly Daehyun was slept into a coma. And right when Daehyun was transferred to the VVIP Room, Youngjae came across his bed and realized his best friend’s pale face. Youngjae insist to know what happened to Daehyun, but he didn’t get any answer from the nurse. The nurse allowed Youngjae to accompany Daehyun, not to ask anything about what happened. Youngjae only sighed and sat right beside Daehyun’s hospital bed.

“What actually happened to you, Dae?” He looked sadly at his bestfriend’s face.

It was when the doctors and the nurses busied themselves with Daehyun’s operation, and Mi Young was one of the nurses. When she walked to the scene, she still could hear Yongguk screamed something, but she ignored it. She never wanted any of Yongguk attention. She knew that Yongguk was very kind to her, but she didn’t deserve to be treated that way. She pushed the hospital bed to the Emergency Room; it was another pregnancy labor. She wasn’t really like to handle another childbirth operation, it only reminded her of the mistakes she made. She was so overthinking when in the ER she felt hurt in her stomach. She was confused as hell, there were still 2 months until his childbirth. She knew the doctor asked the other nurse to her out and asked another doctor to help the childbirth. Mi Young could hear the panicked voice of Yongguk. Mi Young knew that something would definitely go wrong. She felt so weak and surrender to the darkness.

Yongguk saw what he already did to the poor pregnant ‘woman’, but he didn’t feel any guilt. He thought that it wasn’t his fault, he also wanted to protect the one he loved. He only felt sorry for ‘her’, the ‘woman’s’ husband should be standing beside ‘her’ to protect ‘her’, just like what he did to Mi Young. He waited outside the ER, he waited for Mi Young, not the pregnant ‘woman’, so don’t get him wrong. Yongguk kept look around to see if the pregnant ‘woman’s’ husband was around, but he could see no one there. ‘I absolutely won’t let be Mi Young as pathetic as this pregnant woman. What kind of husband who do not wait for his wife’s labor.’ He kept thinking in his mind, until he heard a nurse called for his name.

“Yongguk-ssi, Mi Young is about to give birth,” the nurse friend of Mi Young said in her panic.

“Can I get beside Mi Young?” but she shook his head. She promised that Mi Young would be alright.

Yongguk sat there worried, he was afraid that something bad would happen to Mi Young and her baby. When the ER’s door opened he rushed to the hospital bed’s side. He was wrong, it wasn’t Mi Young, it was the ‘woman’ that he pushed. He looked at ‘her’ face and froze. He was stunned by that face. Right after the bed got into the VVIP room, he was a cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter