Coming Back

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the super late update. Give me comments! And I hope you won't presume things after reading this and unsubscribe it. Stay with me until the story is over. Thanks! 
Enjoy!

The boy looked so tired on his office desk. He laid his head on the desk and sighed. He needed to take a rest for now. No one ever asked him to do all of this, but he knew that it was his responsibility. If it wasn’t him, then who would? He quickly looked up when he heard knocking on the door. He let the person to get in. It was his right hand.

“You really should take a rest, Mr Jung.” The assistant put some documents on the boy’s desk.

“I could take care all of this by myself. And you have to go to see your doctor. After that please just go home and take a rest.” Jung Daehyun, the boy, just stared his assistant.

“If you still insist doing all of this work, you will loose them. Do you want that?”

“I will not loose them.” That was the only words that came out from Daehyun’s mouth and then he grabbed his things and left the office. The assistant shook his head.

“He already reaches his limit. If he keep pushing himself like this, he will absolutely regret it.”

Daehyun got into his car and drove to his house. When he arrived, he called his doctor. He had to remind his doctor about their appointment again. He still had 1 hour before the appointment so he decided to take a nap first. Mr. Yong, his assistant, was right about this. He really needed to take a rest from those works or he would loose them, his children. He tried not to think a lot of things too so he just laid down and slept.

Daehyun was woken up when he heard the noise from his phone. He quickly grabbed it and accepted the call.

“Hello?” He lazily answered it. He was fully woken up when he knew who called him. He got his down to his door and opened it.

“You made me wait for half an hour.” It was his doctor.

“I’m so sorry. I’m just too tired and fell asleep.” Daehyun answered the doctor with his perfect English.

“Yeah, this is your 8 months of course you will feel more tired than before. That’s why I recommend you not to do your job in office for now. You need to rest and focus on your soon-to-be children.” Daehyun nodded quickly. And he let the doctor to check him. Daehyun was a pregnant MAN. He was traumatized by the past event in hospital. Daehyun was rich from the start so he hired one of the best doctors for pregnancy and bought all of the equipment the doctor needed. He wouldn't let anyone examined him and his children.

When the doctor finished examined him, Daehyun asked the doctor about him giving birth. He already knew that he had to do the C-Section, but if he did it in hospital, of course they’d knew about his abnormality and would examined him like the Korean doctors. He didn’t want that and he couldn’t actually trust anyone.

“I tried my best for you, but for the surgery, you know we have to do it in hospital.” The doctor already explained him times, but Daehyun was worried. And one more problem. He lived in USA right now, but he didn’t want his children to born in USA. He wanted his children to be born in Korea and to be honest Daehyun missed his birth country. He hadn’t visited his sister’s and his parents’ graves for half a year. He tried to reconsider it again. He didn’t want to meet anyone from his past and he wasn’t ready too.

“Doctor Albert, I think I will not have my children in US. After this I will take care of everything and go home to my country.” He had to make this decision. He was thinking about the doctor who saved him at the hospital. That doctor could help him.

“Is it possible for you to go with me to Korea?” This would cost a lot, but he would do anything as long as his children were born safely.

“If that’s what you want then I have nothing to say.” Daehyun quickly smiled and thanked the doctor. Now he had to take care of everything and the most important thing, he had to prepare his heart to face his past again.

Daehyun was asked times by his assistant. Even Daehyun himself wasn’t sure if it would be the best decision he ever made in his life. But he had to go back to Korea no matter what. He believed he wouldn’t meet Yongguk. He was out of his life and he promised himself he wouldn’t come back again to him and interfere with Yongguk’s peaceful life. Mr. Yong tried to understand him and arranged everything for Daehyun. Daehyun wanted to be alone until the day he went to Korea. He was sad when he remembered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter