The Beginning

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just the usual morning day. But it wasn’t for Jung Daehyun, an 18 years old boy. He was woken up by his nightmare. These past few days, he always got the same dream every night. It made him worried. The dream was about him.

 

In the dream, he was walking along the Haeundae Beach in Busan. At first he thought that was pretty normal. Busan is his hometown afterall. But then an unexpected thing happened. While he was walking, a little cute boy –his age maybe around 3 years old- came closer to him and opened his arms. Daehyun just didn’t understand what the boy want from him.

“Hey, what do you want, little boy?” Daehyun asked him innocently. The little boy giggled then answered Daehyun, “Hug! Mommy, hug!”

Daehyun looked at the boy in disbelief. He even doubted his hearing too.

“W-what d-do you mean?” Daehyun really terrified. The boy started to cry. Daehyun didn’t know what to do. He did nothing but the boy just cried. He became panic and looked around for help. But before he got attention from anyone around, a figure appeared and stepped closer to the boy and Daehyun. Daehyun presumed that someone had the same height as his. He tried hard to look at the figure.

When the figure closed enough for Daehyun to look, he surprised even more. That figure was he! Only the Daehyun he saw looked 2 or maybe 3 years older than him. He kept observing the scene. The older Daehyun seemed do not notice the latter. The elder approached the little boy and hugged him tightly. He was saying something to the boy. Daehyun tried to listen to them.

“I’m sorry, Yongdae, for leaving you alone. You know mommy love you, right?” the elder kissed the boy’s forehead while the boy only nodded.

“You are the only one I have in my life. Mommy will always love you with everything I have, my cute-handsome son.” Daehyun shocked then he was waken up by that.

 

Daehyun really had no idea about the dream. It kept haunting him these several days. He always tried to ignore it and believing that it was nothing to worry about. But he couldn’t lie to his own mind. Even at school, he was still thinking about it.

“…hyun! Oh my, Jung Daehyun!” a call from his best friend snapped him back to reality. Youngjae, his only one best friend and friend gave him a worried look. Daehyun looked YoungJae then he just laid his head on the desk. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter