Blackeye

0% Love

NIEL'S POV

When I woke up, I didn't know where I was. I didn't get up from the bed. I looked around the room and realized that I was in a hotel room. I finally stood up to go to the bathroom. Why in the world was I wearing formal pants with belt on? My stomach felt so uncomfortable because of the tight belt, so I took my pants off, making me only wear my boxers. When I got out of the bathroom, I noticed a girl in the bed. Why didn't I notice this earlier? Who is this? I never slept with a girl before. Her body was turned around, so I couldn't see her. I went to the other side of the bed to see her face. I was shocked. Why is Yoon Ji here?! Why did we sleep together?! What happened last night?! I stared at her small face in disblief. My face got closer and closer to her face, like I wanted to get a good look of her. Then, her eyes slowly opened, and they got really big. She stood up from the bed and screamed at me. "YAH!!! What do you think you're doing? You ert! Get away from me!"

"Me? ert?" I chuckled. "You're the erted one! What did you do to me last night?!"

"Don't you remember anything? You idiot!"

I got scared and was surprised. I don't remember anything at all. Anything could've happened. "Oh no. Did... did something happen to us last night?! What happened?!" No, no, no, no. This can't be happening to me.

"What are you thinking about, you erted bastard?! Nothing happened to us last night! You got drunk at the prom and forced me to stay here with you!" She yelled furiously.

The memories are coming back to me. Now, I completely remember what happened last night, but I pretended that I had no clue. "Me? I forced you to stay? You're lying, Yoon Ji."

"NO! I am not lying! You were crying and even begged me to stay!"

I was so embarrassed about what happened. Total humiliation. So I just went on with my act. "I don't remember anything at all!"

"And why are you only wearing your boxers?! Yah! Get away from me, you ert!" She started throwing pillows at me. I just realized at that moment that I was only wearing my boxers. Ahh, so embarrassing.

 

YOON JI'S POV

Niel ran to the bathroom when I freaked out about his boxers. I don't think that Niel was trying to take "advantage" of me. I would never think he'd do something like that to a person like me, but well, he's still a guy. And why was his face so close to my face when I woke up? That really makes me wonder. I knew he was lying when he said that he couldn't remember anything. He was just acting because he was embarrassed. It was so obvious. Niel is so stupid.

While he was inside the bathroom, I left the room and moved to the other room that he was supposed to be in. I called Driver Jang and told him to get us from the hotel as soon as he can. It was a tiring morning for me, so I just wanted to go back to sleep, but I couldn't sleep. I just lay on the bed and watched TV. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Niel. I didn't answer it. Then, he called again and again. He was really annoying me, so I answered his tenth call.

"What is it?!" I yelled.

"Where are you?" He asked sternly.

"The room next to you, on the right."

He was silent on the phone for a few seconds, then he started knocking at my door. "Yah, let me in." He said, trying to sound manly.

"No," I said.

"I said, let me in. If you don't let me in, I will scream your full name in the hallway, I swear." He threatened me, but I wasn't scared. He's just going to embarrass himself, not me.

"Fine, go ahead. Scream all you want and have fun."

"Aish, really. You're really annoying me right now." He hung up. I forgot to tell him that Driver Jang was about to get us, so I just texted him about it.

 

We were finally in the car. It felt comfortable inside, but the atmosphere was horrible because of Niel. "Wait, where are we going, Driver Jang?" He suddenly asked. Why didn't I think of that earlier? I don't even know where we're going.

"You both are ordered to go to school by your guardians. Your uniforms and school bags are in the trunk, so there's no need to worry." said Driver Jang.

 

NIEL'S POV

I changed into my uniform in the restroom at school. I put my other clothes inside my school bag, and left the restroom. The boys' restroom was just in front of the girls' restroom. Yoon Ji and I came out of the restroom at the same time, and she rolled her eyes. I watched her as she walked past the wall. I looked like an idiot, just standing there. I've never really noticed that the school uniform really fits her. She looks great in it. I thought that I better walk to class since I'm already late. I started walking, until someone caught my shoulder and punched me twice. I didn't know what was happening. I didn't know why I got punched.

I was on the floor after that punch on the face and my mouth. My left eye was really hurting, even my whole body got weak. My mouth felt numb, and I think blood was coming out. This senior guy punched me. I don't know who the hell he is, but I've seen him around. Who is this guy?

He was fierce. He was breathing really hard. "Yah! You were that kid who was flirting with my girlfriend last night. You think you can just do whatever you want?!"

He-he's... that noona's boyfriend? I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Then, he took out his cellphone and played a video. It was me getting drunk at the prom with the seniors. Apparently, I got caught on tape for underaged drinking. "If you come near her again, I will show this to the school principal. You got that?! Now stay away from my girlfriend."

"I was not flirting with your girlfriend. She was the one who approached me. I don't even know who the hell she is." I tried to respond calmly.

"Now you're calling my girlfriend a flirt?! You little bastard!" He got my chest and was going to punch me. This time, I was gonna be dead for sure. I might need to go to the hospital for this. It was going to hurt real bad, so I closed my eyes.

 

YOUR (YOON JI) POV

I walked away from Niel and passed the wall, but I was wondering why Niel wasn't behind me. His classroom was just next to mine, so we should be going the same way. I hid behind the wall and peeked. He was just standing there, his hands inside his pockets, staring into space. I giggled a little. He sure did look funny. Not to mention, cute. Haha, but that doesn't mean I "love" him or anything like that. He's like a cute little kid.

I thought that maybe I should let him stare into space, so decided to leave, but I suddenly heard some punching and a guy screaming. I stopped walking, hid behind the wall, and peeked again. I couldn't believe it. Niel just got beat up by a senior, and he looked really mad at him. The guy was loud, but no one could hear him since thay area is far from classrooms. He was talking about his girlfriend. Probably the girl that Niel was flirting with last night. Aish... Niel's really an idiot. That's what he gets for treating me badly. I watched them. The guy took his phone out and played a video, but I couldn't see what it was. Then, he said that he's going to show that video to the principal. What in the world was that video?

He picked up Niel, who was on the floor. He was about to punch him, and I knew I had to do something. I ran to where the commotion was, and yelled, "NO! STOP!" They both looked at me with wide eyes. "Stop it! Let go of him! I will report you to the principal if you don't let go of him!" The guy suddenly let go of Niel. He stared at him. "We're not done yet, kid." Then, he pushed him, and Niel fell on the ground.

I quickly helped Niel to get up, but he couldn't, so we were on the floor. "Yah! What happened?!" I asked. "I just got hurt. Don't yell at me! It's annoying." He responded. "We have to go to the infirmary! Your mouth is bleeding! And you have a blackeye! Hurry!" I panicked.

He sighed. "No, we can't go to the infirmary. The school staff is gonna know that a fight happened, and I don't want to get in trouble."

"You're not gonna get in trouble. You're not the one who started the fight. Just tell them that."

"No, but..." He paused. "He has a video of me getting drunk, and once he gets in trouble, he's probably gonna show it to the principal, and I'll get in trouble for underaged drinking!"

I put my palm over my face. Aish... he has so many problems. "This is what you get for being such a jerk."

"Shut up! I'm really hurt right now."

I suddenly thought of an idea. "Let's just get out of school. I'm gonna buy a first aid kit outside." I helped him get up.

 

We ended up at a playground. I got the first aid kit from a store close by. It was a good thing that there weren't any kids at the playgrounf. Well, it was a school day, so that's probably why. Niel sat on one of the swings as I applied ointment on his face. "Ouch! That hurts!" Niel pushed away my hand from his face.

"Hold still!" He was getting annoying. This was for his own good, so he needs to listen to me. I also bought an ice pack for his blackeye. "Here, put this on your eye." I handed him the ice pack. I sat on the swing next to him. "So what are we gonna do now? We better go back to school soon."

"No, let's just stay here for a bit. School ends in three hours. We've still got lots of time."

"Well, if you say so." I looked at the gound while swinging. Then, I stared at Niel's face. "Your blackeye is really bad."

"Thanks for reminding me." He kicked a small bottle cap on the ground. "The marriage. It's on Saturday. And I have a blackeye. This is just great."

 

NIEL'S POV

Yoon Ji and I got back to school two hours before it ended. I'm thankful for her. I didn't get punched for the third time because of her and she took care of me. I entered the classroom when everyone was on break. I spotted Minwoo and Dongho. I'm still mad at Minwoo, actually, but it's better to not say anything about it.

"What happened to you?" Minwoo asked.

"A senior beat me up," I responded.

"What? How?" Minwoo and Dongho both asked. I explained everything to them, including the video. I felt like a total wimp. I didn't even fight back.

"Aish... you silly guy," Minwoo shook his head. "You shouldn't have got drunk last night."

Yeah, he was right. He was always the right one. The smart one. The cool one. The nice one. I admit, I'm kind of insecure. But because of what I did, I got a blackeye and my face got beaten up.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you all like this chapter. ^^ Sorry for not updating last week, but here it is~... Please do subscribe if you haven't and comment if you have any thoughts. Thank you~ =)