caught

Stolen Love

The school bell shows that school ended. every students favorite time of the day. everyone was running out of the school entrance while Luna was looking around for Suho. Soojung felt suspicious about Luna so she followed her quietly from the back.

 

Luna saw Suho and called out his name. Suho turned around and gave Luna a puzzled face. Luna walk beside him and said, "hey, i left my food container with you when we were at the secret hideout" "aish" Suho facepalm himself " i left it there"

 

"so are we going to get it now?" Suho nodded. Baek was behind them and overheard their convo so he put onto his hoodie so he wouldn't be recognise by them when he follow them. Greatfully, Soojung didnt see that Baek was following them too so she just continued following them.

As Luna and Suho arrived at the hideout, Soojung was hiding beside the right side of the hideout door. Luckily, both of them didnt see each other. both of them were peeking from the side and when Soojung tried to hide she saw a black shadow moved at the left side of the door.

She gasped and blinked at the black shadow. The shadow blinked back, she was shocked as hell. The shadow put its finger on its lips "shh" Soojung was confused, puzzled and felt a bit scared. She decided to run into the secret hideout where it is safe. She ran to the door and hold onto the doorknob.

Before she could even twist the doorknob the shadow grabbed her and closed with his hand. she struggled and tried to scream. the sahdow whipered "its me Baek.." she widens her eyes and free herself from him "let me go!" she screamed quietly, "im sorry..." Baek looked at the ground.

Soojung didnt know what to do so she just ran away. "WAIT SOOJUNG!!" Baek chases her. Suho heard Baek's voice and widened his eyes. He opened the hideout door. "Luna we need to go~ lets go...". Both of them left the hideout and went home.