Soojung's Omelete

Stolen Love

 

“Eomma!” a girl with a matured voice screamed while walking down the stairs while wearing her lipstick. “yes, honey?” answered by an elderly woman around her 40’s who is wearing a beautiful yellow dress with an apron over it. “I’m leaving now,” the girl said while heading to the front door. As she was about to hold the doorknob the woman said, “Soojung! U need to eat first,” while putting an omlete on a plate. The girl just froze there and turns around. “is that what I think it is?,” she asked with curiosity. “yes it is, my home made omlete just as u like it,” Soojung walks to the dining table and sits infront of the omelette. She stared at the omelette for a few seconds with a sad expression on her face. Her mother started to realise her expression and asked her, “What’s wrong, baby?” Soojung slowly shake her head. “I know something is wrong…just tell me,” she holds onto Soojung’s chin and pull her face up. Soojung’s eyes was starting to tear up she was trying as hard as she could to stop crying but it turned worse. “Eomma…do u still remember appa??” she said while crying. Her mother just nodded.

[FLASHBACK]

“Soojung eat your omelette already!”  a guy with a very rough voice shouted. Soojung  ran away and hides behind the living room sofa. The man called her name a lot of times even though he knew where were Soojung hiding. The guy started to crawl to the sofa, pretending that he is a tiger. “ROAR! Soojung where are u? the tiger is hungry hehehe….” And Soojung started giggling. “I heard someone laugh and it sounds like…SOOJUNG!!!” he crawls faster to her and roared as loud as he can. He grabbed her leg and pulls her out of the sofa and he pretended to eat her but he was actually tickling her. She was laughing like crazy and she was struggling from the tickleness. “Appa!!” she screamed but at the same time laughing. But there was a thing that he didn’t know about Soojung. She is getting smarter so she had an idea that if she run far away like really far her dad cant catch her. So, she ran outside her house and runs towards the road, there was a car speeding towards her direction. Her dad gasped and pushes her away to the side of the road. That very moment his dad close his eyes and never opened them again. Soojung was traumatised because she saw her dad died infront of her own eyes and its all her fault.

[END]

Soojung’s mom hug her tightly in her arms as she patted her head. “he is dead because of me…” Soojung’s  mom just kept quiet. “okay, eomma im late already I need to go bye,” she wipes her tears and kisses her mom’s cheeks, went out of her door with her bag.