At school

Stolen Love

 

It was a cloudy morning as Luna was walking through the hall while looking at the floor. “its gonna rain today, hmm” she said to herself. As she was walking suddenly, Luna accidently bumped into a guy with a tough body and a very scary voice. She dont have any courage to look at the guy’s face. Her books were scattered on the floor, she gasped and quickly pick her book up “oh im....s-sorry,” she gulped.

 

To make it scarier it was the first day of school in this Yeongsan School and she already bumped into a tough guy like him. “Oh, im sorry didnt see u there....”he kneels down and helped Luna with her books.

 

Luna’s face turned blur all of a sudden. “Shut up, gramps!! I was just looking at her face, old man,” he said and he glanced at Luna. Luna made an innocent face and looked away. “who are you calling gramps? Im the same age as you are, idiot” he smacked Baek’s head and walks towards Luna who is still on the floor.

“Did this guy do anything to u, dear” while offering his hand. Luna just shook her head and took his hand and stood up with all her books. “Byun Baekhyun u are save this time ,” he said while pulling Luna’s hand. “Anyway, my name Kim Joon Myun but u can call me Suho” Suho said with a very warm smile. “KRING!!” the bell rang as loud as possible Luna looked at her wrist watch and started running to her classroom.

“hey dont run!” Suho said and he turned around and saw Baekhyun still standing there like an idiot, Suho glared at him. “What are u looking at? I know im handsome but im not gay sorry...” Suho  took a deep breath and started yelling at Baekhyun. “WHY ARE U STILL HERE? THE SCHOOL BELL JUST RANG!!!” Baek widened his eyes and looked at his wrist watch. “Omo!! Miss Big Fat Pig will be at me! And she will squish me into a pancake!!” he ran to his class room as fast as lightning. Suho then see the hall empty he got scared and he started walking slowly while turning his head every 5 seconds until he reach his class.