after a thousand years

Stolen Love

Soojung was walking through the seniors while looking at the ground like a loner. Its because its been a habit to her since the incident. She took a tray and started putting food from the buffet. When sje was about to take the potato salad someone slapped her shoulder. She gasped and turned around and Luna was standing behind her  smiling.

 

“Ah~its you Luna” she giggled a bit. All the other girls who was sitting at the popular table started to whisper with each other with a suspicious look. Soojung hadn’t been ‘happy-go-lucky’ for a long time. Well, she doesn’t talk to people unless its important. Mostly popular girls will call her ‘anti-social kid’ and will be all gorilla-liked when he hears the girls talk like that.

 

“aren’t u eating?” she asked with a curious look. “yes, my mom packed me some sushi~its from Japan~have u ever been to Jap-” before she could finish her question a finger tapped on Luna’s shoulder. Soojung squinted her eyes and look a bit unhappy again after seeing who it was. It was Baek, her ex-boyfriend that never dated another girl  after breaking up with her. Luna looked over her shoulder and turned around happily. “Baek! Hi!” she grin. “I just remembered who you are~You are Park Sunyoung right?” he excitedly waited for an answer. “yes…yes you remembered” she chuckled. He smiled like a kid and looked over at Soojung “oh hey Krys-” Soojung ran out of the cafeteria. “stal” Baek continued he bite his lips and a disappointed look appeared on his face. Luna look suspiciously at Baek.

"did u just call her crystal?? what do you meant by that?" Baek looked at her, he shake his head and just walk away. Luna left there, in the middle of the cafeteria alone with confusion.  Suddenly, the girls said, "it is waste of her time...she will never move on". Luna felt bad for Soojung. she just look for a place to sit and ate her sushi alone.

Then, a guy sat in front of Luna and ask her "hey new kid, sitting alone? where is soojung". she felt quite awkward at first and she just gave him a shrug. "dont remember me anymore?" Luna shake her head. "you know the handsome tall guy that helped you this morning" "are u sure your tall?" she asked and the guy gave her a deathly glare. "seriously? im the prefect...damn it" "oh hey~" she smiled and continued eating.

"you should know something about Soojung and Baek, Luna"

"why am i suppose to interfere people's life?" Suho started pulling her. She struggled and exclaimed that, "im not finish eating yet!" Suho just put all Luna's food in her bag and continued pulling her. "i need to bring somewhere.."