Hot News

Stolen Love

"aye! aye! i heard u talked to Jongin yesterday and he even sent u home" Soojung just nod but she didnt even look at Luna. "thanks to you" she puffed her cheeks and closed her locker and smirks at her. "i have a hot news for you but you will figure it yourself anyway" Soojung whispered and walk into the cafeteria and turned around looking at Luna with her confused face while walking to her locker.

 

[IN THE CAFETERIA]

 

"hey!" Soojung waved at Suho with Jongin and Baek apposite of him. It was quite odd because she looks happy instead of being gloomy and quiet. She sat down beside of Suho and grined happily. "w-why are you so happy?" suho scrunched his nose and stares at her face, "im just so happy for Baek and Jongin" she glared at Baek shyly with a bit of anger. "Baek and Jong-....?" "aaaaahhhhh thank you! thank you!" Jongin hugged Baek cutely while slapping and winking at Suho. " HEY YOU GUYS!!" Luna skipped to the table and Soojung glance at Luna witha  cheeky smile. Baek was struggling in Jongin's hug and Jongin stepped on his feet showed him a fist under the table.

"are you two...okay??" Luna look at Jongin and Baek hugging each other. ooooooo this is the news?, Luna mouthed Soojung with a disgust face, Soojung nod with a giggle. Soojung scratches her eyebrow and blinks at the both of them "you guys are gay?" she tilts her head at them, Jongin nod shamelessly and pushed Baek away, getting disgusted of the hug. what?, Suho mouthed Baek and Baek shrugs trying to look innocent.

Luna raised her hand into the air and shakes her head, giving up to her hopes toward Jongin."lets go take our lunch" Soojung grins as she walks towards Luna. "okay..." she quietly replied.

-Luna's POV-

"how did you know?" I whispered into Sooojung's ear

"he told me yesterday" Soojung chuckles as she took a tray

-Suho's  POV-

i raised my body to see wether they are gone " yah! gay? seriously?" i asked as my eyes widens my eyes in confusion.

"yeah w-we are gay...problem?" Jongin raised his brow confidentally.

Baek glared at Jongin and slapped his face, Jongin falls onto the ground and groans.

Baek smack Jongin's face with his bag "its not true" he turned his face towards Suho " he is trying to helm me"

"help you...? by ruining ur reputation?" suho blinks.

"y-yea-" suddenly a guy with messy hair set on the table beside Baek.

"well, well, well" he smirks at me and  gave me a friendly wave and stares back at Baekhyun with an evil smirk. he continued as he move his face closer Baekhyun's, "what a liar, no wonder she left you huh"

"YOU!" Baekhyun pointed his finger at Myungsoo. "me? what did i do? hmmm" he grinned childishly trying to irritate Baekhyun.

Luna and Soojung walks to the table and Soojung gave Myungsoo a curious look. Me and Jongin just stared at Myungsoo and Baekhyun. "why are you here?" Soojung finally ask as she put her tray on the table. "its just that i saw u were really happy lately and wanted to ask if u guys were reunited but well...i get better news than that now" Myungsoo pats Baekhyun's shoulder.

"well ill be leaving..." Myungsoo grinned and whispered into Baekhyun's ear "ill tell her if i want too~" Baekhyun just bit onto his lips and kept quiet the whole recess, worried.

 

 


i taught it was a bit too short so made it longer...hahaha hope u guys like it!