Jongin's First Day (part 2)

Stolen Love

I was trying to  understand the new atmosphere at this school. It still doesnt feel the same. Eventhough Baekhyun loves me as much as Kyungsoo did but Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are not the same...Kyungsoo is cute and really a quiet person while Baekhyun is the opposite-i mean he IS cute and all but he is not as quiet as Kyungsoo. Well, i know what you are thingking, why dont you just talk to a wall? Yeah a wall IS quiet but a wall is not cute, my life is complicated.

Well, i could just look for some quiet girls but the only thing that i hea from the girls at this school is screaming, cursing and maybe fangirling/? you know girls, they are never calm. then, i felt a slap on my back,"hey how was your first day?" Baekhyun asked while jumping to the seat beside me. i looked at my egs and shook my head. "why? whats wrong?" he asked again.

"Well...i-its just that...all the people in this school is so loud" i blurted "i dont like loud sounds especially a girl's scream". He chuckled it must be because he knew the reason why the girls keep on screaming at me. "fangirl problems...right~ heh dont worry about they will get bored sooner or later" i just nod but i still doubt about what he just said because girls never give up.

 

one week later...

I was walking through the school entrance when a girl pulled me and struggled and pushing her way. Its like a girl's daily basis through this week. Thank god Baekhyun was behind me, he slapped the girl and pushed me into the entrance. He followed from behind and sighed. "this is getting worse by days" i was just too tired too respond. I was just walking to my locker and opened it a saw something missing and i realised. "My sports shoes are gone..again" i said very lazily because it happens all the time.

Baekhyun just facepalmed his face while shaking his head sadly. "i will buy you a new one...aisshh~ this girls never give up". See? wasnt i right?