Kai's nightmare

Stolen Love

 

 

“Mommy, im going out to meet Kyungsoo, kay?” He asked while chewing on a chewing gum while texting on his phone. “wait, we need to talk,” he just look at his mom and sits on a couch opposite his mom with an attitude. “wait, if this is about me not interested in girls the answer is I didn’t find the right one yet and Kyung---,” before he could finish his sentence his mom said, “firstly, its not about that and for note don’t be gay” she said while sitting certificatedly.

  She continued “ummm…its hard but u are changing school,” Kai widened his eyes while looking at his mom. “B-but I cant leave Kyungsoo!!” “that’s the problem actually, I don’t want to see my son gaying around with that Kyungsoo of yours,” “you are changing me to a new school just because u don’t want to see me gaying?” he glared at her mom with a stressed face.

  He fastly called Kyungsoo and told him that he is staying at his house after this. His mom just went to Kai and took his phone and and talk to the phone with a very scary voice “You mofo don’t u dare get near my son after this!” and she pressed “END CALL” Kai’s face turned red and he greeted his teeth. “im not going..,” “oh~ u are not going? Huh,” his mom smirked while folding her arms.

   [NEXT WEEK] “NO!! I WONT GO!!!!” Kai hold onto his room door as hard as he could while his mom pulling his feet like rustler. “time for plan B” Kai widens his eyes. His mom took an injection tube and injected him with a liquid that made him unconscious. “NOoooo” the sound of his pure voice faded off.

  When he got conscious again he was already on a plane. “no…no..no I must be dreaming!! NO!!,” he holds his head and swings his face to the left an right. Everyone was looking at him and staring at him like they were looking at a crazy person that his wife left him. Kai opened the aeroplane’s window and screamed “Kyungsoo!!!” while he was doing an opera a bird flew into his mouth and he put his face into the aeroplane again, a guy next to him with a flower boxers or pants and wearing a singlet holds the bird’s feet and pulls it out of Kai’s mouth. “Yummy! my dinner” he his lips. Kai just made an ‘are u serious face’ and rest his head on his seat.