the abandoned secret hideout

Stolen Love

“So...where  are u taking me?” Luna ask suspiciously. Suho just ignored her question, the only thing he did was ‘shush’ her. They went through a really dark room or maybe a tunnel. Luna cant tell where she was because it was so dark. Then, they arrived at a really grenish place. It looks like a green house but there were picture all around the place. “wow..” luna was really amazed.

“where are we? Narnia?” this is like a wonderland. “Who’s picture are those?” Luna asked. “just go and look at all the pictures” Luna walk by a really cute plant and there was a picture of Suho, Baekhyun, some tall guy, Soojung, Myungsoo and one of the girls in the cafeteria who was whispering about Krystal.

“were all of you best friends before?” Suho nods and gave Luna a really warm smile while putting his hands into his pocket. After that, Luna walk to another flowery plant. There was a picture of Myungsoo having a buddy fight with Baekhyun. “why were they fighting?” “they were drunk that night” Suho shrugs.

Next, was a pic of Soojung with the girl in the cafeteria playing around with each other. They look really happy together before. Luna just smiled at the picture. The next plant was actually a tree, it have a picture of little Suho with little Myungsoo and little Baekhyun playing arm wrestling and Baekhyun was the referee. “was that when Baekhyun just arrived in Korea” Suho nods “it was fun doing all that with him...but he is different now”
The last few picture was stick on strings and was nailed onto the wall. It was pictures of Soojung and Baekhyun “were they a couple? And who is Krystal?” “Baekhyun like to call Soojung, Krystal and do you want to read the book i wrote about our friendship and what ended it?”

“sure, why not?” Suho went to check the cupboards. He took the book and gave her the book. “here..” the school bell rang, that shows that lunch time is over. “i need to go...” “umm..u can hold onto the book for a while just dont show it to Soojung or Baekhyun or Myungsoo” she gave him and ‘ok’ sign and ran back down to her class.

She just remembered she left her food container wiith Suho.  She said to herself “ill take it from before going back home then..” she mumbled to herself.