brothers reunite

Stolen Love

Jongin was trying to find something that he should do to survive. Its wether be a beggar or die before he ever step in his new school tomorrow. He just sighed as the tought went through his head. Because he was having a headache and abit frustrated he throw his backpack since he was walking alone in a narrow dark path. Suddenly he heard a scream. It sounded like a woman screaming.  Jongin started to freak out because usually ghost are womans~since it was dark he  started to have goosebumps. He wasnt moving for a moment.

 

Then, he felt a warm touch on his shoulder, he turned his head around. He heard the woman screamed again. She was actually scared of jongin cuz he looks like his head wasnt attach to his body  and the girl started hitting Jongin with the bag. Jongin struggled cuz his hands was tanggled through the straps on the backpack. The woman started freaking out because she cant pull the bag  away from Jongin. Then, they both stopped because they were curious.

The woman peeked from the side of the bag. “are you a human?” the woman asked. Jongin’s eyes was still closed tight but he just gave her a nod. She chuckled and give Jongin’s bag back to him. “hi..im soojung, nice meeting you” she shook Jongin’s hand and left.

 

After jongin shook her hand and seeing her walk away he felt a a hand and heard “what happened just now?” Jongin screamed. “dude, chill~im a human” “are u her stalker?” Jongin asked. Before the guy could ever say anything Jongin ask more question “do you know her?” or maybe you are her sasaeng fan?? Or..or maybe you are murderer!! Oh gosh...”he shut up for a while” The guy could feel Jongin’s body shivering. “stay away from me! I dont wanna die early!” he stepped away and showed the guy a fist. “kid im just a student..how can i kill people?” but wasnt hearing anything the guy said.

 

He kneels down and said “i just want to stay alive until tomorrow..ill come back u can kill me...i just wanna do what my mom ask me to do just for a day! That would be enough for me” the guy just laugh. “which school are you going to?” the guy asked. “the school around that corner, i dunno what is the name but...dont come and kill me there, please” “dude, i go to that school..we can go there tomorrow together” “really?” “yeah, u seem like a cool kid” the guy shrugged. Jongin tought about it for a moment and agreed. "anyways, im Baekhyun" "Jongin is my name" Baekhyun nod and chuckled. Baekhyun just brought Jongin to his house while having a chit chat with each other.