A bad bad day for Jongin

Stolen Love

 

“Today is the worse day ever!! Grr” Jongin said as he walks out of the airport with his hands folded. He looked around at the front of the airport as he waits for a taxi to appear. 30 minutes passed and there is no sign of a taxi anywhere. He walked into the building again and asked the information counter, “Is there any taxi here?”. The girl behind the counter answered, “no there is no taxi that is available today, sorry” she smiled sweetly at Jongin like her eyes changed into a heart shape. “O….kay, then how am I going to Seoul” “umm…there is a subway u can use that”

“well, can u help me with all this? Im new in Korea”

“well…sorry but I cant I need to take care of this counter”

“I can pay you if u want..” he pulled his backpack and looks for some money. But his luck was really bad that day cuz his mom didn’t even left any money for him. He widened his eyes and shoved his hands into his pocket as fast as he could. The girl behind the counter just looked at him weirdly. All he found was a little bit of money that only can be used to buy a ramen. “ummm…hehhe” he laughed awkwardly and sigh. He looked at the floor sadly, “What kind of mother does this to his own son,”. He looked back at the girl and the girl looked at him curiously. “umm where is the subway again?” he gave the girl a fake smile and sighed. The girl gave him the direction and gave him a map. At the same time he was cursing his mom for not leaving any money after sending him to Korea ‘unconciously’. After the girl told him the way that he could use to go to Seoul he walk to the subway. When he reached the subway there was a pain in his heart after seeing some staircase. He blinked madly and took a deep breath, “really?”. He brainstormed a few ideas for him to get all his luggage down easily. A lot of people pass him as he was busy brainstorming. He got an excellent idea and he tried doing it when all the crowd of people was cleared.

 

He started with his smallest bag by throwing it down the stairs. And it actually hit an old woman on her foot who was walking pass the stairs. “im sorry,” he yelled the old woman. The woman just gave a him a cold glare because she cant understand him. He thrown the second/last bag and it was the biggest bag that he had. The weight of the bag was about 10KG . He thrown the bag and accidently forgot to let the bag go and he rolled down the stairs with the bag while yelling like a crazy guy. His head hit the stairs that made his head hurts and groaned in pain. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he rubbed his head. “ouch~” he sighed and looked around, he stand back up. He pulled his luggage with an attitude to the machine where he can buy a card that he can use to ride the subway train. He put an amount of japan money in the machine and the machine wrote ‘your money is not recognisable’ he read the machine and kicked it. An old man walked toward the machine and looked at Jongin and asked, “are u okay?” the man said with a little bit Korean accent. He just looked at the man and showed the man his money. “Ah~ you are from Japan” the man continued. Jongin just nodded at the man. The man took out an amount of money from his pocket and puts the money on Jongin’s hand. The man pats Jongin’s back and continues walking to the subway train.