Luna' Fangirling Session

Stolen Love

I was in class waiting for the teacher, she is late for 10 minutes and i am also waiting for Luna which i haven't seen her since morning. then, the door of our class was banged open and Luna came running in. "SOOJUNG! SOOJUNG!!" she screamed my name. "what? you broke into his Jongin's locker and got his shoe?" She widened her eyes. "how did you know? and i borrowed your locker because it is right next to his locker...lucky you" what did i just heard. What does she mean by borrowing my locker.

"what do you mean by borrowing my locker?" I gave her a really puzzled and suspicious look on my face. She just made a guilty face and she tried not to say anything about it. I know what she is going to say because there is only one reason. I ended finding out what it my locker is for when Suho called me. i walked to the door  and raised my brow. "Bad news...Soojung" i was a bit scared because the principal wants to see me.

I went into the principal's office seeing Jongin and for a second there i felt like slapping Luna. I looked at the floor and sat beside Jongin who looked a bit guilty for making the principal call me. "Soojung! what's wrong with you this days, i never expected you to do this kind of things, You are a good student and why did you stole his sport shoes"

I just bite my lips and give a glance at Jongin. "i didnt do it" i said with a slow voice almost like i was whispering to myself. "Please dont do this again because i dont want you to ruin  your permanent record" i nodded slowly as if i didnt nod at all.  "DO YOU HEAR ME!!" i nodded really fastly. I went out of the office and sigh "you really didnt do it?" a voice asked me from behind, i didnt even bother to turn around.

"im sorry" he continued but this time he was walking beside me. I just shrugged and just ignored him. "it was Baekhyun  who report about my lost sport shoes" did he said Baekhyun. I feel dissapointed, "he was shock it was you but i think you didnt do it" i just looked at my feet and nod slowly. "because...your not screaming or shrieking at me while i walk beside you," He continued.

I just giggled "Fangirls~" i said. "oh...you can talk i thought you were mute" i shook my head and smiled at him.