Wilting Love

Stolen Love

 Soojung was walking to her locker, then suddenly a firm hand touched her shoulder. it only took her a second to grin after seeing the face behind her and returned her gaze to her locker. "yes? what do u want Baekhyun?" she chuckled to herself. he stared at the floor and bit his lips "why are you so happy seeing me being gay? why? you changed to your old self when u heard i was gay so.....why?"

She just bit onto the inside of her cheek and turned around and gave him a blank face. She stared at him longingly, "because being gay might change you completely after you did that night" she started frowning at him. He stared at her trying too remember what she's talking about "I-I dont remember what happened that night...." he stared into her eyes trying to get the answer like some cartoons do when there's a flashback if we stare into the eyes. Unfotunately nothing happened, all she did was poke his chest so hard. It felt like her finger was going through his body.

Her eyes were teary, crystal clear tears "YOU JERK!" Baekhyun could see she was trying not to cry. The guilt of asking the question is burning him so badly. Then her faced changed like she solved  a mystery or something "or....are u just trying to make me jealous by dating with Jongin cuz....its not working!" she glared at him while crossing her arm with tear stains on the end of her sleeves. "I just...." Baek stopped as he saw more tears rooling down of her cheeks. 

-Jongin' POV-

I saw them fighting, Baek must have asked her things that he shouldn't. For a guy that dated a fine lady like her shouldn't be that dumb even if he is gay. Jongin shrugged and just stared at both of them, tears, guilt and wilting love, i could feel it in the atmosphere. This is not good news.....I grabbed his collars and covered his mouth until i see Soojung going the other way.

-End of  POV-

"What the hell are you thinking?" Jongin whisper scream at baekhyun. "i was just curious..." he looked at the floor  innocently, making Jongin wanna help him more. Jongin knew why Baekhyun is sad, he love her so much it hurts if he stops because  he didnt know what he did "that night....". BAekhyun looked at Jongin confusedly "that night?"

"yes! that night! dont you remember anything?" Baekhyun look at him confusedly as he shake his head.

"i was drunk..." he bit his lips. Jongin widen his eyes "y-you ed her and took her ity?!?!?!!?" Baekhyun covering Jongin's mouth. "it couldn't be....." Baekhyun took a deep breath and stared at Jongin trying to make sure its not real. "IT COULD BE!!!!!!"