Chapter 4: Wu Chun's Flashbacks Part 2

My Bestfriend, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months had passed, it was graduation, everyone celebrated happily and had a one last glance of the school before leaving, they finally finished high school.

College life for Chun was getting harder but his motivation for finishing college was their family business. Chun’s father wanted Chun to take over the business once he graduated college so he can finally rest and let Chun be in charge of everything. Every day, Chun only focused on his studies, back then he was very laid back and only cared about night life, but now, it was a different story, he has a future ahead of him, and he wants to make this a good one. He studied hard and earned different awards just like his high school days however, he was smarter and more mature now than before. Although Chun’s life was finally getting better and better, Ella never escaped Chun’s mind. Every now and then, Chun would always think about Ella, she was also one of Chun’s motivations for finishing up college. College was boring for Chun, but he already expected it to be when he was in high school, college was serious business and students only focused on studies, so throughout Chun’s college days, it wasn’t that exciting, maybe if Ella was with him, it would’ve been better, at least he got her by his side. He did not make much friends in college, he was too busy for it, he was afraid that his perfect progress would be ruined for the second time; he didn’t want to make the same mistakes again.

Chun graduated college without even realising how time passed by so quickly. His parents were very proud of him, especially his father, he was happy that finally he can relax and leave everything to Chun from now on, after all, he wasn’t getting any younger.

Wu Chun started working as a CEO in their company, he knew it was a big responsibility for him to handle but he was determined to run the company for his parent’s sake. For the first 3 months as a CEO, Chun was still getting used to running the company and still made mistakes but it was only minor ones and his father was thankful that Wu Chun was a quick learner. After months and months of training, finally Chun learned all of the basics and was able to run the company smoothly until now. Life was starting to get even better and better, but is it really? For Chun, although everyone was happy, one thing was missing… He needed to find her, but for that to be done, he needed to see Hebe again.

==================================================================================================================

Wu Chun drank a coffee and waited patiently for Hebe in a coffee shop near the company. He contacted Hebe a while ago to have a chat since it’s been a long time, and well… he didn’t really care about how Hebe was doing, rude I know, but he only wanted to know where Ella was, and fast! After 5 minutes of waiting, Hebe finally arrived at the said coffee shop.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter