9

Remember me
You have found the place in a week after spent the night at your cousin's house. It was quite far from where you lived with Yongguk and you intended it to be that way. It was a one bedroom apartment with connecting living area and kitchen and one bathroom.
 
You have found your favorite coffee shop around your new neighbor which you frequently went there, it was a nice little cozy. You went there every weekend just to read your books or did your closed to due date work alone, not that you mind.
 
One lazy sunday, you went to your regular coffee shop, got your usual and headed to your usual spot, further right corner away from the other customers and you halted. Himchan was there greeting your sight with his usual warm smile, waving you in excitement.
 
You bit your lips to stop the stifled laughed while approaching him "How do you know that I would be here?" he shrugged didn't quite answered your curiosity "I'm here anyway" sticking his tongue out making you laughed again. 
 
He let his gaze fixed with you for a while before stated "I guess it worth it" he mumbled. Still smiling you let out the chuckle question "What's worth it?" He let out his breath in content while smiling back at you "You smiled" you felt slightly embarrassed but this was Himchan the greasy man after all.
 
You chatted with him about everything you had been through for the past months, everything except one thing, Yongguk. Though Himchan presented had shook your heart slightly about Yongguk. You were there with him all afternoon till after dinner, it was nice to have a friend once in awhile.
 
He took you back to your place, which you a bit reluctant of letting him know where you had lived but at this point you guess it wouldn't hurt and you didn't believed Himchan would tell anyone about your new address so you let him.
 
"Thanks for today Himchan. It was nice to have a good friend like you around" you sincerely thanked him, you didn't have a chance to show your gratitude for his friendship and now seemed like a good time. However he felt into silent a bit, you tilted your head slightly in question finally he let his tiny smile showed "Anytime, you know how to reach me. So just call, I mean it"
 
You happily gave him a nod feeling like your mother was worried about you living alone.  Before you headed inside the building you turned to bid him a farewell "Good night Himchan. I had fun" he gave you a nod. Just before you turned your heel toward the elevator, Himchan reached both of his hands for your shoulders before pressing his lips on your forehead.
 
You were stunned, didn't see this coming. You shot your hand up to covered where he had kissed you with your eyes wided. Himchan chuckled before he turned around instead "Good night ________, I'll see you soon"