8

Remember me
You were back in the apartment two days later after you were sure that he was not home. You walked straight to your room before pulling the empty luggages out from underneath the bed, filling them up with your personal belonging. It was not long because you intended to left anything related to him behind.
 
You cleaned your stuffs out with heavy heart, at time you had to stop as the tears you thought was gone, came back to cloud your mind and vision. You had thought you were overreact in moving out, but what was the point of hanging on someone who never going to remember your times together. Someone who would built a new memory with somebody else.
 
Now the place was cleaned just like you never exist before and it should be good for him to shared his new life with the other girl. You took your time in carried your packed luggages to your car. Before you went up to check for one last time.
 
This place had hold the golden memories of your and his time together, your first visited to his proposed, your first date to your first night together. You slowly walked to the couch and gingerly sat on it, you were drowning in those beautiful memories that was going to be faded at time, on your own. You let yourself sobbed for a while before slowly took the engagement ring out from your hand.
 
Your heart clenched as the flashed back of his proposal, popped in your bruised mind. You remembered how speechless you were and how his nervous mind had made him stuttered. You remembered every little details just like it happened yesterday but it was only you and you alone that hanging on that moment not him.
 
You had never took the ring off since he put it on your finger and you had promised you wouldn't because he wanted the whole world to know that you were taken, guess it didn't matter now, you thought hurtfully. 
 
Shaking you out of your stupor, your phone vibrated silently on the seat next to you. You eyed the caller id before answered "How are you?" the other end asked, Himchan didn't waste anytime in greeting properly. "I'm fine" you whisper back and you could tell by the sighed he gave you that he didn't buy it at all.
 
"What are you doing anyway?" he asked in concerning voice like he alway was when you were in trouble. When you think of that, he practically the only one who came to your rescued whenever you were in trouble. "I am moving out, Himchan" you muttered out anymore of question might broke you even more, so you tried to limit your talk as much as possible. 
 
The other side fell into silent making you wondered if he was still on the phone until he spoke up "Are you sure about this?" he carefully asked you. As much as you hesitate, you didn't want to stayed there and saw Yongguk with somebody else instead of you. "Yeah" your weakly replied earning you another sighed from Himchan
 
"Where are you planning to go then?" Himchan knew that you never thought of living Yongguk so having your own place was out of the question at that time but now things had turned around into the crazy mess, you could go anywhere if it's meant your feeling would be heal. It was your turn to sighed "I'll work it out then I'll let you know" and you hung up, turning your phone completely off. You knew Himchan meant well and you were thankful for that but now you just wanted to be alone out of Yongguk circle just for a long while.