10

Remember me
He sighed for the umpteenth time during the past week. Feeling lost and more over depressed over the fact that now he was left behind. It hurt him so much he thought he could die. The house was so cold and empty, he didn't wanted to be there anymore but he had to, just in case you came back, just in case.
 
Some nights he would slept in your room, surrounding himself with you and his photos on the bed. He even cried. He was confused with himself why he felt so heart broken with the absence of a person whom he had no memories left this much. Especially when he saw the ring on the coffee table, he knew that was it, you had gone.
 
When he was at work, he would locked himself in the studio surviving day by day with ramyun. But even his favorite food could turned sour at the thought of your home cooking food even the simple ramyun was taste different. He didn't know why he longed for you this much when he couldn't remember anything about you at all.
 
However the new memories that engraved into his brained was playing it part, he had hurt you. Since he came back from coma, you never left his side, alway put him before yourself. But he knew you were torn inside, some nights when he walked pass your room, he heard you cried and it made him feel guilty.
 
You cheered him up even your heart was crushed as long as he was ok you never tell a soul about your wounded heart. Somewhere along the road he had turned his attention to somebody else, Jieun. Just because she gave him a different attention, making him felt like a healthy young man who had no obligation to anyone while seeing you had made him felt guilty.
 
He remembered the look on your face, it was stamped all over his brain and memory. As much as he wanted to say he was sorry, he knew you wouldn't listen, nobody would. He ran back home that night after parting from Jieun awkwardly. He never felt like the road to home could be this long. The feeling of the knot was tightening in his stomach was stronger at time passed.
 
And there he was welcome with nobody inside from that day till now he was still waiting. He had tried with all his might to reached you but he failed. He tried to asked Himchan but even his best friend turned his back on him, Himchan didn't lied, he wouldn't talked or say anything about you at all.
 
This night was just like another night that he dreadfully walked along the street going back home. Along the busy street peoples lost in their own world including him. He walked mindlessly through the crowd before he stopped short, you were walking out of the restaurant with Himchan and he snapped.
 
He stomped toward the two of you in rages closing the distance. Himchan saw him first and stepped in front to blocked your sight, it had pushed his fuming heart even more. He reached pass Himchan to grabbed you by the elbow. You looked at him with your wide eyes and whispered his name "Yongguk" though it was so soft, it melted his heart a bit, how long he had not heard his name from you.
 
Himchan grabbed his shoulder in an equally rage "What are you doing?!" he shook Himchan's hand off "I am taking my fiancé home" he emphasized the word. "You lost her since the day that you cheated on her" Himchan roared. He was about to lashed back but you had tugged his arm demandingly "Yongguk don't!" he turned his whole attention to you, changing his demeanor immediately "I....we....I think..." he couldn't even formed the proper sentence.
 
You sighed, raking your hand through your long locks "Alright, let's talk" Himchan was about to speak up when you cut him "It's ok, Himchan. I'll be fine" reluctantly Himchan bid you a farewell when you gave him your assured smile. But just before he gone he eyed Yongguk "You may be my friend,Yongguk but if you did something stupid to her again.." "Himchan" you shook your head in disapproved "Good night Himchan. I'll call you" you promised him and he gone.
 
You looked back to Yongguk, who was staring at you in thought. "Are you and Himchan" "No, we are just friend" you said in the firmed, strained voice which you never used with him before and he winced. 
 
Yongguk exhaled his holding breath before he reached for your hand "Let's go" though you didn't removed your hand, you didn't hold onto his either and it was stabbing his heart painfully. So he started to walked with you by his side, he was hoping he could talked you to came back and he would do anything, anything at all to get you back into his life.