6

Remember me

Weeks and months had passed and Yongguk didn't seemed to ring any bell about his memories of yours. You decided to move your room to the guest room, giving him as much space as you could. He went back to work since the only thing he forgot was you. Everything for him was normal. It saddened you but it was just the way it was. Even you knew that it ate you alive but you still hanging on the tit bit of hope that one day he would remember. 

You did your usual routine, making him breakfast, go to work, secretly stop by at his work to drop his dinner before you headed home. He was comfortable being under the same roof with you but you knew, he had changed. He would be back home later in each day and one day he didn't come back home. Once he was home you noticed he was in his good mood, like the way he used to be, fell in love.

But when he saw you, he would stiffly greeted you and started the neighbor's dialogue and you knew in instant he felt guilty. You have no more tears to cry and you grew tired of this unhealthy one sided love to the point that you stopped caring.

Today you went to his work like you always did, greeting all the familiar face. " Noona" you heard someone called and you turned, Junhong was coming toward you in delighted. "I am hungry, noona the practice was way too long" you laughed while handing him the bags you brought with you. Then you froze at the sight, you knew it would happened but you again you didn't prepared for it, Yongguk was all smiling and holding hand with a girl whom you knew by heart, Jieun.

"Himchan hyung" Junhong hollered pulling you out of the shocking scene,in your hasty mind you heard voice far away, suddenly you were pulled out of the building but not before you saw Yongguk fearful gazed on you. Himchan rushed you out to the park and you sped up your steps  from following to led him, until you were running as if you were running away from the world. 

Your chest hurt from the run and in the deepest thought of your, you wished it just burst out and end your pitiful feeling once and for all. You halted by the pond in the centre of the park, panting harshly then you fell onto the ground not caring if anyone would give you a look.

Himchan closed the distance and pulled you to the tight hug "I'm here, I'm here" the last straw draw out your bursting tears. You grabbed the front of his shirt tightly and you wailed. All the love for him had burnt you badly, all the trust you gave him stabbing on every inch of your heart. Even though he didn't even remember but the stupid hopes of your fooled you to believed that he still love you. 

You knew all along that it would be like this, yet you still hanging on Yongguk like everything would be fine. You knew it wasn't okay, everything had changed since the day he lost his memories. Nothing ever going to be the same again. The warmth hand of Himchan rubbed on your head slowly in silent. You felt for the first time that you were vulnerable and fragile, you were not tough as you wanted to be anymore.

"Himchan I can't do this anymore" you sniffled, looking at him in teary eyes, his face was blurred by the salty liquid that cloded your vision. "Then don't" he agreed. You blinked your eyes causing the tears to rolled down more. He gently used his thumb to wipe them away. "You are not the only one who suffered, you know?" he whispered in a tiny smile. "You stopped smiling since you knew he lost his memories and I missed that"

You blankly blinked at him again. Himchan let out the chuckled, he knew you needed time to process the thing he said "Let's get you home" he stood up pulling you onto your feet. You stopped him when he started to walked you out of the park "I don't want to go home" biting your lips, you couldn't face Yongguk, not with this unsettled feeling, not now. Himchan nodded in understanding "Where do you want to go?" he asked. "I don't care" you answered and started to walk into the busy street night with Himchan walking beside you.