1

Remember me

It was dark, cold and hazy. He couldn't see his surrounding. He panted the foggy breath into the empty air around him. Looking around there was just the endless empty darkness,trembling became stronger sign that he was scare.

He fell on to his knees, feeling out of breath. So dark, very dark, there was nobody there. He swipe his hand on the ground, it was dry, lifeless and dusty. Where is everybody. He started to cry, unable to contained his fear, where is he, why is he hear. There was no point to scream into the soulless endless space before his eyes.

He ruffled his own hair in despair, crying unable to composed like he used to be. Suddenly, his head shot up when he realized that he heard the voice. It was calling him, where was it. It started softly and grew louder as a second passed. He pushed himself onto his feet looking around for the source, there.

He ran as fast as he could to the eternity of emptiness in front of him. The voice grew even more louder and suddenly he heard the sound of the glass shattered then bright light shone through his eye lids. When had he closed his eyes.

The light irritated his visions and suddenly he couldn't move, he thought he was running but now he was lying down on the flat surface, it was softer than the dry ground he had touched before. It was not as hard as the soiled his hand had aggressively swipe yet the roughness of it awaken his sense, the bed.

"Yongguk, Yongguk can you here me!" the unfamiliar voice echo into his ears, who was calling him. He turned his head side to side, still unable to opened his eyes. He let out the soft groaned of pain, what happened? Just then somebody had forced his eyelid to opened, he blinked to the sudden invasion with gasped. "He's awake! I'll go get noona!!" 

Junhong? Yongguk thought to himself, he heard it right, he was so sure, it was Junhong. He opened his eyes as slowly as possible, the white light surrounding him, pinching his vision furiously. The dark shadows standing here and there among the white light became clearer one at a time. They were his friends, family and...

The door shot opened in a hurry and you practically flew into the room. Your eyes covered in tears as you saw him. He was awake now, your one and only love who was in coma for months was awake. "Yongguk" you squeal in glee and stepping closer. He looked daze but still kept his eyes on you. "Yongguk, you are awake" you said again while reaching for his hand and he jolted at your soft touch.

He looked at everyone in the room, all the faces he had know for so long one by one Himchan, Daehyun, Yongjae, Jongup, and Junhong. Then his gaze shifted to you, you smiled widely though your tears was still streaming down on both of your cheeks, with his apologetic smiled, he tried to say something and stop then tried again. He looked hesitated like he couldn't find the right word. 

Everyone fell into silence, some had feared for the worst. Yongguk hesitated for moment longer before inhaling sharply as if he made his decision. His first words to you after a month of his coma shook your entire universe "I am sorry, who are you?"