2

Remember me
You were outside of his room, sitting on the bench against the wall. You hid your face from the world in both of your hands with your elbows raised on your knees. You cried silently to the fact that you had just learned, he had lost his memories about you.
 
You remembered gawking at him in surprised, thought he was joking but the look on his face that you have known too well, told you all, he was not joking, he couldn't remembered you, not even a clue. You stunned by his question and speechless. All you heard was Himchan yelling something to him, Yongjae ushered the fact that both of you were engaged and living together into his brain, Daehyun was muttering an unintelligence words of disbelief while the other two maknae fell into silence.
 
You remembered he covered his entire face with both of his hands before shook his head violently, he didn't know you. They tried again to forced him to remembered but you couldn't bear it any longer "Himchan that's enough" you rasped and left the room just like the way you had entered it the first time you heard that he was awake.
 
"_______, I am sorry" you heard Himchan voice right in front of you so you lifted your head up. He was standing right in front of you, his eyes showed sympathy and worry as the same time. You rubbed your face as if it could took away all of your sadness. "He'll remember just give him sometimes" you let out the tiny forceful smiled "I hope so" Himchan lower himself to your eye level before grabbing both of your knees in reassurance "He will"
 
You fought the tears that threaten to fall again "What if he...."your words died in your mouth as you couldn't bring yourself to finished the possibility "I'll make sure he'll remember, you got me, we'll go through this together" finally your tears broke free from your attempted in holding on to it. You were upset, sad and disappoint at the same time, was there any chance that your man would be the same one as before, you didn't know.
 
Yongguk fell into silence once he saw you flee out of the room. He knew his words had hurt you badly but he was so sure, he didn't know you. He thought it was a joke when you walked in but after everyone ranting about him and you, he knew it wasn't. The looked on your face has torn his heart, he wanted to remember, he really wanted to but he couldn't.
 
The door had opened again and he saw his friends rushed to you and Himchan. Your eyes were red and swollen from crying and they reflected the deepest sadness that washed over you. You opted to shut your mouth and prepare his overnight stuffs for him in silent. Yongjae was helping you and you had told him, how he would like them to be prepared in a whispered. You knew he was looking at you but you couldn't bring yourself to faced him.
 
You were about to leave after you arranged everything for him in the mindless manner. You were numb and exhausted, you wanted to get away from here, away from this cruel reality as fast as you could. Your hand was on the door the he stopped you "Wait!" you froze with your forehead rest against the door, waiting for him to continue.
 
"Can we talk, please?" he asked and you tried your best to swallow the choking air in your windpipe down along with the tears. Again you forced out your tight smile "You should rest, Yongguk...shi, you just recovered." you were about to turned back when Himchan was at your side "I know this is hard but give him a chance, will you?" You stood there with your mouth shut in a tight thin line, your eyes fixed on the tiles as if it was the first time you saw it. "Alright, let's talk"