13

Remember me

He grogrily opened his eyes with the loud growned, where was he. Underneath him was no onger the dirt and dusty soil, it was replaced by the soft cotton sheet against his fingers.

His head was on the soft pilow and he was covered by the warm blanket. He was on his bed in his home, wait! He was home? He shot up in surprised, making another person beside him startled. "What's wrong?" You asked in confusion.

He gaped at you with eyes wide and suddenly his eyes were teary you tried again "Baby, what's wrong?" And that was it,he lost his composure. He grabbed your wrist making you landed on his steady chest. "Yongguk!" You chided playfully, though he kept quiet and tighten his arms around you.

He buried his face at the nape of your neck, inhaling your familiar scent which calmimng his nerves down. You laid there in his arms, not knowing what you should do or say until his tensed arms relaxed a bit. You locked gaze with him, reaching up to brushed your finger with his bang before cupping his cheek. "Are you ok?"

His mouth tugged upward into the tiny smile before it spread acrossed his entire face into his usual gunmy smile. "I love you" he said, nudging his face into your palm. You smiled back at him in the same sweetly smile before pecking his lips softly "I love you too" then you got up.

"Bad dream?" You asked while grabbing you robe from the hanger. He nodded his head berore rubbing the sleepiness away "the worst kind ever" he said and got up to stand beside you. You looped your arms on his neck and his hands shot up the grabbed a hold on your waist automatically "okay, do you want to talk about it?"

He bit his lips in thought before pressing his lustful lips with yours lovingly "No, maybe later" he said and you chuckled into his kiss. You pushed him slightly away by the chest before demandingly said "Good, cause I don't want to be late"

Yongguk pulled on his collar annoyingly, it was too tight in his feeling though Himchan had already ensured that it was fine for the hundred of times. He was standing here alone and you were nowhere to be seen. He fidgeted his feet on the ground impatiently, looking for any sign of you.

The music began to played as the door at the end of the hall had been opening, and there you were, slowly marching toward him gracefully in your simple long white dress. Your smile had captured everyone's heart as you approached him step by step with the beautiful white bouquet in your hand.

You were breathtaking that he forgot where he was. He stared at you intently with all his gummy smile beaming at you like an idiot. "Ahem!!" the clearing throat voice boomed from the paster had woke him up from his day dreaming and he felt like all the blood had rushed to his face.

You chuckled a bit but managed to kept your poker face pretty well, along the whole process. And the awaited moment came, His turn in exchanging wedding vow. He his lips nervously and felt his hands were shaking badly. Your warm hands got a hold on his and squeezing his hand gently in reassurance.

He inhaled ligtly before he started "I , Bang Yongguk take you, ________ as my wedded wife, and I promise to love, honor, and respect; to be faithful to you; and not to forsake you until death do us part." He paused, his lips again, he could ended it now but he continued "I will cherish you and our time together no matter what happened I promised to be there for you through good and bad time for the rest of our lifes. I will take all the memories we share together with me wherever I go till the day that I die. I promise, I will remember you to the every breath you have"

By now your eyes were teary in happiness and sparkling back at him. He felt like a real man who needed to do whatever he could to protect his other half for eternity. "You may now kiss the bride" and the kiss he did. A long passionate kissed that he had poured his heart in for the only woman he would cherish forever. His heart was fluttered when you returned the kiss the same way and from today onward you were totally and legally his forever.

The reception was blasting with upbeat music, everyone were having a good time. You had changed into the whited body hugging dress that wrapped around your frame perfectly.

Yongguk was looking at you from afar. He was just came down from the dj booth while you were dancing with your friends happily. Your smile radiated the floor and it was the only thing he wanted to look at, all night long, no actually for the rest of his life. His side being nudged and he found his best man, Himchan wriggled his eyebrows at him. "Congrat! Man" Yongguk laughed a little before patting on Himchan's shoulder, his friend continued with his dreamy eyes looking at you "She is so gorgeous tonight" 

Yongguk swatted Himchan's on the head earning him a yelp from his best man "Awwww! What was that for?!" Yongguk bear his gummy smiled to his visual friend "it's called payback time, dude" He left the confused Himchan alone before headed to you, his wife. "Is everything ok?" you asked concerning. He kissed your supple lips quickly before resting his hand on your hip "Yep! Everything's fine" before he leaned in again to claim your lips for the thousand time of the night.