Intoxication(Jaeli)

U-Kiss ABC drabbles

this fic was really fun to write, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Also a special shout out to xdreamerx for giving me such a brilliant title and plot idea! ^3^

The flight captains light comes on and he anounces to all the passangers that they would be landing in Incheon shortly. AJ takes out his headphones and can hear as the people around him shuffle to put away their things. Aj does the same but has a hard time as he fumbles around with his shaking hands. 'Today is it Jaeseop.' He mentally prepares himself. 'What have you got to lose? A friendship that's what!' His insecurities fight back and a nervous knot forms in the pit of his stomach.

"Aren't you excited Eli you finally get to see Jaeseop?" Jun says squeazing Eli's shoulders as he firmly connects himself to Eli. "Y-Yeah I am." Eli answers. "Then why do you look so nervous your practically shaking." Jun says and mockingly tries to hold Eli still. "See even I can't make you stop." Jun teases further. "Hey it's been a long time ok!" Eli defends.

Aj comes down the terminal and he catches a glimpse of all his friends waiting for him. He smiles at them searching for Eli whom he barely noticed with Jun wrapped around him. Just then his excitement sinks and any morale he had for confesses right now was gone with it. Quickly before anyone notices he puts on a smile and tackles the closest member which happened to be Kiseop.

Eli sighs, disappointed that his closest friend and crush has completely bipassed him. "AJ.." Eli waves at him and the latter gives him a high five and pulls him into a one armed hug. Not exactly the kind of hug Eli had daydreamed about all year but nonetheless he was happy to have AJ back.

After settling AJ back into his new room at the dorm the group suggests taking AJ out to a club so that he can chill and have some fun. "But you've probably been doing a lot of that huh Jaeseop, I heard American girls are really friendly." Soohyun says nudging the other members with his elbow. Instictlively AJ looks over at Eli who is curiously looking back at him almost like...a worried girlfriend.

Aj quickly corrects Soohyun, shaking his arms in front of him, "A-Ani, no way it was strictly for studies." He says. Afraid that he would be found out Eli plays along teasing AJ who in return punches him playfully in the shoulder. "E you know I'm not like that you're suppose to be my bro and back me up." Eli smiles, "Yeah you're right, bros.." 

Suddenly the attention was put on Jun who came out from his room fully dressed for a night out. "So who's going to break it to the maknae that he's too young to go?" Hoon says and the rest of the group starts to laugh to themselves. "W-What?" Jun says almost irritated, "B-But!" He goes to argue back but then he sees Soohyun sigh and start to approach him, scared he quiets down. "Look Jun..." Soohyun lays his hands heavily on the maknaes shoulders. "This is what Dongho must have felt like when he was maknae.." Jun says casting his eyes downward in disappointment.

"Yes but..." Soohyun then pulls Jun closer to him to talk more privately, "when hyung gets back he'll make sure to treat you extra nicely for being a good boy." He finishes saying with a wink and Jun blushes uncontrollably rushing back up to his room slamming the shut causing all the members to jump. "Hyung what'd you say to him!" Kevin asks trying not to laugh. "Nothing." Soohyun says sticking out his tongue.

Inside the club everyone starts to break off into their little pairs leaving Jaeli together. Unknowing to the both of them each had planned that tonight they would confess to the other. "So you want a drink?" AJ asks Eli trying to break the strange vibe they had. "Sure, sounds great right about now!" Eli says almost to excitingly. One drink became two then three until they were on their seventh shot, with two more shots in each hand they stumble around the club looking for their friends. Seeing that Eli was in need of help walking AJ downs the last two drinks and discards the cups then subconciously wraps his arms around Elis waist to support him.

Eli snuggles into grasp completely unaware to both of them that their friends were watching and listening to them from not too far away. AJ lowers his lips to Eli's ear and whispers, "So that wasn't just nice photoshop in the promotional pictures." Moving his hands around to feel Eli's midsection and then squeezes him tighter. Eli turns around in his grasp and looks up with heavy-lidded eyes. "Don't tease me like that you know that I'm selfconcious." Eli says back staring seriously up at AJ.

Pulling his collar to bring AJ a little closer to him Eli's stare becomes lustfull. "You tell me not to tease but your the biggest tease of them all." AJ grunts out. "How?" Eli responds. "You say you like me the best but when I returned you had already replaced me with a younger rapper." AJ says without trying to cover up his jealousy. 

"AJ are you jealous? You know that I only love you." Eli accidently let's the last part slip out. Not even giving the confession time to register through his brain AJ presses his lips onto Eli's. It's a messy first kiss but both are so drunk on wanting the other and alcohol that they don't care and continue the messy kiss bumping into other people untill they find the booth that is next to the groups.

"Got it!" Kevin says proudly as he captures the first kiss and the many other awkward heated kisses that follow. Kiseop looks at him funny and Kevin just says, "You'll understand tomorrow." Giving him a mischievous grin. 

Aj pulls Eli onto his lap but not without a fight, "Why..do I..have to be..on top?" Eli whines still kissing AJ inbetweeen words. "Because you have a nice and I want to touch it." Aj shamlessly confesses as he gives Eli's a squeeze. Eli lets out a moan and threads his fingers as tightly as he can in AJ's short hair. Eli lowers his face down to AJ's once more and biting on his lovers bottom lip until he was aloud access.

Eli can hear AJ grunting from pleasure and decided to take it a step forward, moving his hips as he against the other. AJ immediately gasped at the sudden movement, slipping his hands into Eli's pants and digging his nails into the soft flesh of his lovers . Eli lets out a high pitched moan and at that AJ released one of his hands and placed it behind Eli's head, pressing the man harder into their kiss for deeper access. 

It seemed like for the two of them the rest of the night was just a blur and neither one remembered going home muchless waking up on the floor of their shared bedroom. Eli wakes up first noticing the two on the floor. 'What the hell happen?' He thinks to himself as he goes to stand up. He's hit by a throbbing headache. 'So it was that bad last night eh?' 

He makes his way downstairs to the kitchen feeling a bit dehydrated and noticed the clock read noon. Looking over he notices Hoon and Kiseop cuddled up on the couch watching a variety show. "Why didn't you guys wake us up yet?" He asks frustrated with them. Hoon turns around with a smug grin, "Because you guys looked so content sleeping together I didn't want to disturb anything." 

Eli blushes and spits back, "What is that suppose to mean??" Hoon looks at Kiseop who is also sharing the same smug grin. "You like Jaeseop the best why don't you ask him?" Kiseop says trying to stop himself from giggling. Eli thinks about what Kiseop says. 'I've never told anyone but AJ that I like him the best did he get drunk and tell everyone?' Still puzzled he tilts up his glass of water and drinks it in one go.

Suddenly an image in his head of him holding onto AJ and saying 'You know I only love you'. 'No way would I ever confess to AJ...not like that!' He furiously rakes his hands through his hair and goes to wash up. AJ gets up finally with the same pounding headache and as he's walking into the kitchen he sees Soohyun and Kevin smirk at him. "Hyung why don't you trade me seats!" Kevin asks Soohyun. "Why what's wrong with that chair?" Soohyun plays along. 

"Well your is so much nicer than mine it can handle sitting on such a hard surface." The two both look at AJ from the corner of their eyes. AJ stops in front of the fridge. 'Why do I have a feeling that I've heard that somewhere before?' AJ grabs a glass of milk and as he's drinking it the image of Eli grinding him on his lap covers his vision and he chokes, spraying the milk all over the counter.

"Whats wrong Jaeseop did you remember something embarrassing just now?" Soohyun says and AJ can tell that he's hiding his laughter. "Is there something you guys want to say to me?" Hearing AJ's irritated voice Eli peaks down the hallway to listen to their conversation still in just a towel. "There's really no other way of saying this AJ but...you totally hooked up with pigeon last night." Kevin says and the rest of the group beams with a smile.

Eli steps out from the hallway with shock written all over his face. "We what?" Eli says. AJ turns around nervously. "Don't listen to them E their just playing a prank on us!" AJ tries to justify. 'Damn if they convice Eli that we hooked up he'll never trust me again.' AJ mentally beats himself up. "You guys aren't funny." Eli tries to laugh it off.

"Do you think these are funny?" Kevin asks holding out his phone showing them the events of last night. As it's going through the slideshow both boys can clearly see that it's them. Eli's cheeks turn bright red and he becomes completely speechless. "Eli.." AJ whispers turning quickly to look at his forbidden love. Too embarrassed Eli escapes to their room and AJ follows quickly behind him but not before he turms around glaring at the group. "Thanks a lot guys." He's says turning back to Eli.

"Now let destiny take it's course." Soohyun says with an overconfident smile to the worried group.

"Eli I'm coming in." AJ warns him and shuts the door behind him. Eli's pacing around his room in just his underwear and AJ can't tell if he's mad or not but decides it's now or never. "Eli, I should have told you sooner before it came down to this-" AJ tries to confess but Eli interupts. "I should have known that you knew you're such a good friend for pretending not to know that I had feelings for you. I would have told you sooner but I was afraid to lose you." Eli confesses.

'He's not mad at me and...he's confessing? Eli really has feelings for...me?' AJ thinks to himself as he's trying to process what's happening. Suddenly he recalls what was said at the club by Eli. "So it wasn't a dream." He says out loud. Eli looks at him with a thousand questions staring back at him. AJ ignores it and walks up to Eli cupping his face so that he looks directly into his eyes. "Ellison, I love you too." 

Eli becomes weak in the knees, he never understood the expression 'you give me butterflies' until now. "Jae..." A rush of relief floods Eli and before he can finish his sentence he raises up to kiss AJ who in return kisses him passionatly. "Jae I've waited so long to tell you those words but instead you're telling them to me, why?" Eli asks still in denial.

"Because I've also been waiting a long time to hear those words from you." He answers, kissing Eli on the forehead then the nose and finally his lips. "I love you Jaeseop." Eli mumbles on his lovers lips feeling him smile beneath his, "I know."