Enchanted(Jaevin)

U-Kiss ABC drabbles

authors note: :3 please enjoy it. this is a school au.

AJ'S POV

It was that time of the year..again. As if it wasn't enough that all year round he had his head wrapped around story books it's like it's even more magnified during the hollidays. You must be wondering what and who I'm speaking about, the what is Halloween and the who is the 'princess' of our group, Kevin.

He took extra measures to make his life like a whimscicle fairytale from his wardrobe to the way he spoke everything was pure and proper like a prince or a princess. All day he would daydream and act out his life like some kind of personal fan fiction. "This Halloween, I will find my one true love whether it be by true loves kiss or rescued from a monster." He goes on and on.

We've heard it all before so we are passed laughing at him or even trying to bring him back to reality. "And what makes it so special this time? Just give it up Kev no ones going to love someone with a creepy high expectation like yours." Eli laughs at him as he nudges at Hoon to agree with him. "Because I sense magic in the air." Kevin cooes as he twirls around like he's dancing with someone.

"Tsk, that's what you said last year." I say and Kevin throws a glare at me. "Your opinion doesn't matter we all know your the biggest scrooge of this group." Kevin counters. "Ouch, didn't mean to evoke the wrath of the princess, please don't send me to the stocks." I fake plead with him. "Lucky for you your Prince is a benevolent one..." He goes on with his act and I drown him out with my head phones.

........................................................................................................................

It was after school and we all were deciding what our plans for halloween would be this year and as always it turns out the same. We all can't decide what to do so like always Soohyun offers to throw a party at his place. I see Kevin coming my way and I already know what he's going to say and do. "Jaeseop what are you going to wear this year and don't say nothing or I'm going to pick something for you and this time you will wear-" I cut him off before he can finish lecturing me.

"Wolf Man." I answer him. "Wait what, your actually dressing up!" His excitement is beyond enough for the both of us. I nod my head in response. He goes on to talk to me about his costume this year and it's the same as always but he tries to convince me otherwise that it was different than his last constume. "No it's not last year I was the little mermaid prince since my hair is read but this year I will be a prince version of Elsa since my hair is so blonde." He smiles as his touches his hair.

Why me, why does he always choose me to bug, why not one of the other guys? And wait. "Elsa's not a prince she's the Queen." I point out to Kevin. "Yeah, but she was a princess first, remember? I'm pre queen Elsa." He beams up at me as we continue walking home. We approach the destination where Kevin and I usually seperate to go our own ways. He waves his hand and yells to me a reminder to wear my costume and I continue home.

.................................................................................................................................

 

I show up to Soohyuns house and it is already busy. As always Hoon is helplessly flirting with some random girl while Kiseop laughs at him as he fails everytime. Eli is dancing in between two girls, quite possibly because he hasn't decided which of the two he likes the most and Soohyun is chasing down the youngest of our group of friends, Jun and Dongho. I scan the room for the white haired boy and as usual I find him chatting up strangers without a care in the world and a drink in his hand.

He's obviously not on his first drink because his face is already painted red and I laugh at how silly he loooks. I go to approach him but I notice that when Kevin isn't paying attention his new buddy turns around and winks at his friends and they all cheer him on. Somehow it makes me feel uneasy so I quickly make my way to Kevin.

"Oh hey Jaeseopie you look great as a man wolf." He says in a buzzed cheery kind of way. "Wolf man." I correct him. "Aj come here I have to tell you something." He says pulling my face so close that I can smell the alcohol on his breath. "I think I found the one, my prince." He giggles as he points to the guy behind him.

"He's going to take me somewhere quiet so we can talk more privately." An alarm goes off in my head and I know I need to get Kevin away from him. "Kevin I don't think that is a good idea, I don't think he's the one." I tell him and begin to pull him away. "But he's my prince, he is even wearing a princes costume like me.?" He pulls away and tells the guy to wait for him and the guy goes to get another drink.

"Kevin don't be naive this man just wants to get in your pants." I tell it to him straight. "But-" he begins but I interupt him. "No buts Kevin, true love doesn't exist, love at first sight doesn't exist, there is no such thing as princes!" I yell at him and his heart looks broken. His eyes begin to fill with tears and I imediately regret my actions. "Why should I listen to you when you wont even open your eyes to see that true love is standing right in front of you! I've at least experienced love at first sight, that's more than what you can say."

Kevin's POV

"Yeah you're right I haven't experienced it yet and maybe the reason is that I haven't found the one person to open my eyes. And maybe that person is somewhere here tonight in this crowd because they certainly are not standing in front of me." Aj spats as he turns on his heel and blends into the crowd. I clutch my chest as I feel the all too familiar pain and I wonder what I've done to make Aj keep me so distant all these years.

From the moment I was introduced to him my first year in the university I knew that he was special. At first he was kind to me, not too kind but he treated me more like our other friends. He let me in, we used to talk for hours and we even went to each others houses. But one day it stopped. It was so sudden I hadn't realized that I had made him mad and til this day I still don't know what I did.

He stayed my friend and even bailed me out of tough situations but I always could sense this wall around him seperating us invisibley. Eli says it's because I'm too annoying but I don't think that is it. So for the last two years I watched him as he went through his flings with girls, each time hurting me just a little more. And that's when I realized that Aj wasn't my Prince he was the Villian because how could a Prince hurt the Princess this much?

Even with my heart full of doubt I wait just a little longer for Aj to turn around but he never did. So I did the same and went back to the cute boy I was flirting with earlier. He hands me another drink and I quickly down it to relieve the frustration mine and Aj's conversation caused me. The boy gives me an approving smile and leads me out the double doors in the back of Soohyuns house.

Across from the pool is a Gazebo there, dimly lit and isolated perfect for hiding away to do...things. we set our drinks down and I know what is coming next. He grabs the back of my neck and smashes our faces together messily. I kiss him back deeply int an attempt to forget everything about Aj. I grind my hips and roll my body into his untill a moan escapes his lips. 

I know where this will go if I continue but I don't care. What is the point in saving myself if the person I want to give it to doesn't want me? He gets the hint and reaches for my clothes. First undoing my neatly buttoned shirt and then my s my pants. I feel the cold air touch my skin giving me chills as his hands roam my body. For a moment I forget about why I'm here and enjoy the pleasure my body was feeling for the first time. HIs hands cup my bulge suddenly giving me a feeling better than any of the other touches.

Instictively I got to wrap my legs around him but he's suddenly torn off of me. The boy goes to say something but he is knocked out before he can say a word. I look to see who the intruder was and my heart almost leapt out of my chest. Aj stood in front of me his eyes dark and I could tell that he was angry. He grabs onto my wrist and harshly yanks me away further from the party and anyone else. I'm almost frighten by this side of Aj but more frighten at the fact that I don't know what I've done wrong.

"What is your problem!" I finally yell at Aj and he stops to turn to look at me. "Whats my problem? What about you? So since you can't have me you'll just anyone is that it? You talk about love but your just an idiot whose going to get himself hurt-" I slap him before he says another word. "If this is some sick way of watching out for me then I don't want your help just let me do what I want!" I yell at him once more as tears threaten to fall. 

"I can't." He simply answers.

"Why can't you!" I say back almost too tired to fight back. "Because I love you and I'm tired of lieing and pretending that my feelings for you don't exist." He confesses and pushes me up against the stone wall. Quickly he presses our lips together, forcing his way in before I can even respond to his confession. I finally gather the strength and willpower to push him off of me,"Why...if you love me then why deny it, why make would you make me suffer this long?" I plead to him.

"I...I just didn't want to disappoint my family. They see me as a pride and joy and I felt like if I was in love with a man then I would let them down. I didn't want to take that chance...I was scared and I'm sorry. Truth is if you didn't confess too me then I would have never known that you liked me. Your confesssion mixed with jealousy from seeing you guys make out in the Gazebo fueled my courage to snatch you away and tell you what you really mean to me. I want to be the one, please forgive me Kevin Woo." Aj says and my whole being is filled with love, happiness, excitement because I can finally say that I have found my Prince, my one true love.

"What a twist." I say out loud and Aj looks at me confused. "Twist?" He says. "Yes, who I thought was the villain has actually been my prince in disguise." I say pulling him into a deep kiss. He pulls back gently and looks at me with a smirk. "Villain? I can show you a villain.." He says pushing me back up against the wall and begins to explore my body...

After that night Aj hasn't left my side even baring through the constant teasing of our group untill they finally got used to seeing us together or they just got bored of their own jokes. I even had met his parents and the constant fear that Aj had that kept us apart never became a reality.His family accepted me. His mother thought I was more beautiful than a girl and his father even pulled me into a hug and told me to take care of his son.

Nothing could be more perfect than this. We are truly living a Happily ever after.

The End.

 

'