Loneliness(Ki-brothers)

U-Kiss ABC drabbles

He's had this feeling for quite some time now but he can't shake it. Every time he tries to smile or laugh along with the others while getting to know Jun he can't help but feel lonely. Even though he had all his friends surrounding him it wasn't enough to fill the small void that was created in Kiseop's heart after he left. He thought that it would go away after some time but it never did. 

The feelings waited until Kiseop was most vulnerable and then they would attack and that was usually when everyone was laughing or having a good time. He also wanted to have a good time with the new maknae, get to know him and start to create his own new memories with him but every time he tried guilt,loneliness, longing all seeped in at once.

'Have you forgotten me already?' He would hear those words even though they never were said to him. It was like his conscience was trying to make him feel bad for something he had no control over. He didn't make him leave, 'he left me.' Kiseop looks over at his friends who have surprisingly not given the maknae any alcohol even though they themselves were already pretty buzzed. 

As for Kiseop he sat at the otherside of the room with his laptop and a bottles of his own soju trying to get smashed so he could forget and have a good time himself but instead he flipped through an old photo album staring at pictures of him and Kibum. He looks over to his phone and slides down the contacts untill he sees Kibums number. 'Do you still even use this number, it's been forever you could have changed it and I would never have known?'

Kiseop clicks on the number and stares at the contact options. 'How are you doing, do you miss me, am I ever on your mind?' Kiseop doesn't realize what he's done until he sees the word "sent" pop up in big letters on his screen. His chest thuds and he stares widely at his phone. Panick and dread rush over his body quickly as he shakily brings the bottle of soju up to his lips, not bothering to poor it into a shot glass and swigs it down quickly.

Still staring at his phone waiting for a text back from Kibum or some other stranger that may have his number now, he shuts his laptop and attempts to stand up but stumbles falling onto the couch. "Oh wow, Kiseop you're wasted!" Eli yells from across the room and walks over to help Kiseop up. He sees Kiseops phone that has fallen onto the floor and picks it up.

"Hey dude you have a text." He says and with lightening reflexes Kiseop snatches the phone and looks at him angrily. "Mind your own business Eli." Kiseop says not realizing he's let his emotions and the alcohol get the best of him. "Yo chill, it's cool I'll just go back over there." Eli says and walks back to the group. "What's wrong with Kiseop?" He can hear Kevin ask. "I don't know but he's been drinking alone and staring at his laptop all night." Eli says and Kiseop doesn't listen anymore as he does his best to get to his room.

'! How am I going to face him now? After so long and saying those things he's going to think I'm weird.'But can I really just ignore his text forever?' Kiseops finger hovers over his phone and slowly he presses the screen. "Come over." The text reads and below it is an adress. Kiseop blushes deeply, his heart pounding in his chest like a wild animal wanting to be free.

Immediately he feels himself sobering up as he rushes back down stairs, not even bothering to clean up. He hear's his friends calling after him but he doesn't turn around because he knows if he does this fleeting bravery will disappear and he wont leave the dorm. What seemed like forever was only a few minutes and Kiseop was waiting outside Kibums home.

His eyes were fixated on the doorbell, so much that he didn't notice the man behind him. "Would you like to come in?" He hears Kibums voice and he quickly turns around to look at him. He noticed a small convience store bag in his hands. "I figured you've been drinking so I got some of your favorite things you like to eat when you're trying to sober up." He tells Kiseop who in return was both flattered and shocked that he had rememberd after all this time.

The two go inside and Kibum sits the bag on the small coffee table in front of Kiseop. "Go ahead and eat up I'm just going to change. It's been a long day." He says smiling at Kiseop and disappears down the hall. He comes out again wearing a light cotton shirt that is practically see through and flannel bottoms. "I hope you don't mind since we haven't seen each other in a long time." Kiseop nods his head. "A-Ani. It's just I'm still surprised that you invited me over so late." 

Kibum watches the young man as he sits fumbling with the packages. He knew he missed him but didn't realize how much he did until he laid eyes on him again after such a long time of only seeing him on screen. He studied Kiseops face as he munched down his favorite snacks and that's when he noticed the light pink stain on his cheeks. 'Is he blushing or is his face only red from the alcohol?'

Even though he never made his feelings for the other completely open he couldn't help but remember how Kiseop would let him hold him intimately when he was lonely and tired from his idol life. Kiseop never complained to the other even when he would sometimes take it a step too far by nipping and pressing his lips in intimate areas like behind Kiseops ear or the base of his neck.

His fondess memories were of the times that Kiseop would let him rest his head below his belly when they would be laying down, giving Kibum just enough room to caress Kiseops toned stomach. Back then he wasn't certain how the boy would react if he told him his true feelings but tonight after recieving such a text from Kiseop he knew. Because the frantic manner of the text was exactly what Kibum felt, still felt.

Kiseop takes a gulp of the bottled water in front of him and wipes his face before turning his gaze towards Kibum. "You must be wondering what the hell is wrong with me huh?" He says and Kibum gets up to sit beside him on the couch. "No, actually I've been waiting a long time for a response but I've been to scared to ask."

"What do you mean?"

"I like you, Kiseop-ah and I think you like me too, right?"

Kiseop stares at his dearest hyung, his dearest friend, realizing now that the loneliness he was feeling was unrequited love and not the feelings of someone missing a friend. "Hyung..." Kiseop barely manages to breathe out before he is desperately pressing his lips onto Kibums. Both men kissing back, each time pressing harder and deeper as if trying to make up for years of being apart.

Kiseop passively lets Kibums tongue explore his mouth, allowing the older man to dominate him as he moans into the kiss. Kibum raises and presses his mouth by Kiseops ear, "who knew you could make such lovely noises." He whispers and nips at Kiseops ear, slowly making his way down as he presses the ulzzangs back to the couches arm rest.

Like many times before Kibum rests his head just below Kiseops belly, doing his best to ignore the young mans hardened package. Raising a hand up to caress Kiseops much more matured and define abs, he sighs breathing in Kiseops scent and squeazes his arms tightly around his lovers waist. "Hyung.." Kiseop calls out but Kibum quickly interupts. 

"Please just let me lay here like this for a while, the memories are too sweet to ignore." Knowing what he meant Kiseop takes one of his hands and gently combs it through the mans hair, all the while humming soothingly as he did so long ago. Hearing this Kibums heart flutters and he smiles widely, pressing his lips to Kiseops exposed skin to feel his warmth.

It's so short but I felt that it should stop here. I hope everyone enjoys it! ^-^ remember if you aren't seeing a ship that you want to see then please send me a comment. thank you!