Cupid(vinseop)

U-Kiss ABC drabbles

KISEOP'S POV

          I had only one more day to make this elvin thing happen in time for Valentines Day. The goal was to get Kevin to admit he likes Eli or make him fall for him. Eli came to me with this request almost a week ago and like the bad friend I am I procrastinated. It was going to be hard but I was known as the cupid of the group because I'm the quiet observer and can usually see when people have feelings for someone before they realize it themselves.

         After all I was the first one to see that Soohoon wasn't just a kissme fantasy and helped those two babos to confess to eachother but that is a whole other story. This project is going to be a lot harder not only because of the time crunch I have but because I still couldn't figure out Kevin. His feelings are always hid so well and then there is his faith I mean could he be gay secretly? It's something I should have taken in consideration before procrastinating so long. I really don't want to disappoint Eli but if Kevin isn't gay well then their is really nothing I can do. It's not like I have the power to turn guys gay!

          Luckily here in Japan Kevin and I share a room so it will be easier to talk to him privately I just have to catch him alone. I don't know why Eli doesn't just confess with how much attention he gives Kevin always taking him out to eat here and buying him things. He could just confess and if Kevin says no then I doubt Kevin would treat him diferently he is such a nice guy he will probably even try to console Eli afterwards as a friend. Eli will get over it, I know. I check the time and it's already 12:00am, technically it's Valentines Day.

          I wait in our shared room since it's late and everyones already slipping into their rooms. Eli and Kevin are still out. If they don't watch t.v  I know Kevin will come to our room first before showering. I close my eyes to rest them but I end up falling asleep and have the weirdest dream. I have a dream that Kevin is sitting next to me while I lay on the bed much like the position I fell asleep in. He's telling me his deepest secrets he says and touches me gently like I'm something fragile. The way he caresses my closed eyes, my lips, the way his fingers drag across my skin and his voice gave me chills through out my body.

          I try to focus on his words but it's only a dream and like dreams you only get pieces of incoherent sentences... "Why...so beautiful...I can't...God...forgive me..." Are the only words I can make out. I think it's weird in my dream that Kevin is talking like this while touching me. In my dream I decide to open my eyes and confront him about what he is saying but I discover I'm not dreaming. When I open my eyes I'm staring up at Kevins doey eyes that are now staring at me like he's done something so wrong and has been caught.

          His hand freezes over my abs that are slightly exposed. "I'm not dreaming am I." I say and I sit up quickly. I must have startled him because he began to make his escape but I grab his wrist. He lets out a little squeak as I pull him back over to me. "What is going on?" I ask him. His eyes look worried and his lips are fumbling to make a coherent sentence. "You don't like Eli do you?" I ask him another question. "What?" He finally says. "I told him that I would hook you guys up like I did for soohoon but you don't like him do you?" He looks away from me. I can tell that he is shy by how red his cheeks have become.

           "Of course I don't I'm straight." He says but I don't believe him. "Uh huh and so you were just begging God to forgive you for envying how beautiful I am? Why don't I believe that?" I . "You...you heard everything?" His voice goes into a high pitch. He is now fidgeting and trying to get away from me. "No not everything and that's why you're going to tell me." I say. "Kiseeop-ah I can't!" He whines. "Why?" I counter. "Because it's too embaressing!" He yells and hides his face against my chest. My heart begins to beat faster and I know Kevin can hear it.

           I'm giving him such a hard time trying to get him to confess about his feelings when I haven't done the same. Yes if you haven't realized it already I like Kevin but because my dear friend Eli confessed first to me that he liked Kevin I couldn't tell him. I didn't want to get in the way of my friends happiness and decided to push those feelings aside. I told myself I could find someone else. And there have been other people since but deep in the back of my mind Kevin was still there along with my curiousity of "what if" I confessed first and "what if" Kevin was gay? Would Eli be helping me, would Kevin and I be together? Now I know for sure that he likes me but I want to hear it from him before I make my move.

           "Am I embaressing?" I say lifting his face up to look at me and give him my best pouty face to lighten the mood hoping that it makes him more comfortable. "Kiseop-ah don't make that face!" He whines. "See! I am embaressing! My silly face makes you embaressed of me!" I . His eyes shift away from mine and he says, "No you got it wrong it's because...you're so cute. I think you are cute!" He says shyly. "Just cute awe now I'm sad..." I whine. He shoots his eyes back at me. "Ani that's not what I meant-wait! Yes you are but...you're beautiful too!" He corrects himself while stumbling with his words. Bingo, Kiseop. I think to myself.

           I've got him now. "Just beautifull...you don't think I'm..." I do my best sad puppy eyes. "Yes you are y too!" He blurts out and throws his hands up to cover his mouth. I feel bad for betraying Eli but Kevin is my Valentine now. "You think I'm y Kevin Woo?" I and he slaps my arm. "You tricked me!" He yells. "You are so mean! You pretend to be so sweet but you're just a demon Lee Kiseop! He says slapping my chest this time. I laugh out loud and he frowns. "Awe don't be mad at me Binnie." I say giving my best aegyo. "Yah! Don't make that face you're trying to seduce me!" He slaps my lips but not hard.

          "Kiss..." I say. "What?" Kevin replies confused. "You slapped my lips...kiss and make it feel better." I say puckering my lips dramatically for a kiss. I didn't expect him to but he does. It's a quick peck that I barely notice. I open my eyes and he's looking at me in a daze. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Will you be mine Kiseop-ah?" His words are so direct that it catches me off guard. I really thought with how stubborn he was I would have to be the one to ask. "Will you be my Valentine? I really like you...I've always felt there was something there between you and me am I wrong?"

          I grab both his hands with mine. "Ani, you're right." I say smiling at him. He looks relieved. "Well?" He says. Oh yeah I never answered him. "Yes Kevin Woo I'll be you're Valentine only if you kiss me for real this time." I smile coyly. He mutters something under his breath and looks at me defeated. "Close your eyes then." He says. I do as he says and wait. Softly with just a little preasure I feel his lips on mine, warm and soft. They fit so perfectly on mine like we were made just for each other. He releases my lips and I let out a sigh I didn't want him to stop. Our noses are still touching and I feel his eyes flutter open slightly to look at me. "Happy Valentines Day Kiseop-ah." He says sensually before bringing his lips back down onto mine.

Happy valentines Day all my lovely subbies! ^3^ <3