Kissing(Sooseop)

U-Kiss ABC drabbles

Notes: idk the preffered soup koreans like to have when they are sick(oh wait I think they like porridge?) but I like to drink miso with seaweed, no fishcakes, tofu, or green onion >.< I like it plain and it's the only thing that doesn't make me sick when I am sick.

It was finally over and the boys could go home for the day. After having a twelve hour day it was safe to say that everyone was exhausted but more so than others Kiseop was having it the worst. Despite having woken up with a stuffy nose he still went to practice knowing that the excessive work day could make him more sick but he didn't want to let the others down. 

Everyone hopped in the van with Kiseop grabbing the window seat to lay his head on the cool glass. Soohyun noticed right away that there was something wrong with the groups ulzzang even though Kiseop was usually this quiet after practice. "Kiseop-ah..." Soohyun lightly nudges him to get his attention. "Are you ok?" Soohyun whispers trying not to disturb the rest of the group.

He wasn't ok but he smiles anyways telling him that it's just been a long day but somehow Soohyun wasn't convinced and watched Kiseop as he fell asleep for the rest of the ride home. They finally made it home and as everyone was getting out Kiseop remained asleep also blocking Soohyun inside. Soohyun nudges him once more and Kiseop lets out a groan.

"Give me just a minute." Soohyun says to their Manager and he nods. Soohyun grabs Kiseops face to turn him to look at him and his face was burning, panicking he puts his thumb on Kiseops lips which were also burning and finally he touches his own to the Boys Forehead which was also burning. "Manager can you help me with Kiseop?" Soohyun asks and the two of them manange to get Kiseop out of the van.

After a bit of struggle he gets a nice grip on the sleeping ulzzang and carries him back into the dorm. Seeing the rest of the members already retreating to their rooms, Soohyun decides to take Kiseop to his room as to not bother Hoon who would probably rather sleep than take care of a sick Kiseop.

'These are my duties as leader.' Soohyun tells himself as he drags the two of them to his room. Carefully he lays Kiseop on his bed. 'How does he manage to stay so pretty even when he's sick?' Soohyun thinks as he imagines himself when he's sick and shakes it quickly aside. 'Not a pretty sight at all.' Soohyun goes to the bathroom bringing back a thermometer and a wet towel to start cooling Kiseop down, he knew he had a fever but wasn't sure if it was bad enough to go to the hospital.

Soohyun slips it gently under his tongue waiting for the device to beep. 'b-beep,b-beep.' The high pitch noise goes off waking up Kiseop finally. "Hyung?" He calls out. "Shhh, you have a fever it's not too bad but just rest I'll take care of you tonight." Soohyun tells him and Kiseops cheeks start to burn more. 'Am I blushing or was that because of my fever?' Kiseop asks himself.

"I'll be right back so just stay still!" Soohyun tells him after sweetly pushing his sweaty bangs aside and wiping his flushed cheeks. b-bump, b-bump. Kiseop panicks as he feels his chest beat at a strange rythym. 'I must be more sick than hyung is implying, my body is acting so weird.' He says placing his hand over his chest.

The leader returns minutes later with an ice pack, medicine and a small bowl of miso soup and rice. He sits beside Kiseop carefully balancing the tray of food on his lap as he prepares the medicine. Kiseop watches him closely as he brings the medicine to his lips. 'I've always heard of hyung taking care of everyone when they are sick is this how it was for them? Hyung is so...so charming like a boyfriend.' Kiseop thinks as he barely parts his lips to take in the spoonful of medicine.

Soohyun hands him a water bottle afterwards to flush out the taste of medicine. "Ok I know you probably don't feel like eating but at least try to get some of this down your body needs the energy." He says bringing a spoonfull of miso to his lips. Kiseop listens without putting up a fight which surprises Soohyun who has had to fight with all the other members. "You're such a good boy Kiseop-ah! When the others were sick I had to practically force feed them food and medicine but you just listen so nicely." Soohyun tells him and pats him on the head softly.

Kiseop blushes again at the unexpected compliment. 'Oh get a grip it's not like he was complimenting on how cute you are!' Kiseop mentally argues to himself. 'Wait why am I even thinking this way towards hyung, I must be hallucinating.' After a few more bites he finishes his meal and Soohyun sets it aside.

"Hyung...are you this nice to everyone?" Kiseop asks not realizing how it may sound but he was curious. Soohyun looks at the young man and smiles, "Of course!" He wasn't expecting to see Kiseop look disappointed, "Are you ok?" He asks worried. "Yeah..." Kiseop says dragging out the word.

"Oh let me check your fever again!" Soohyun says hopping up to plant his lips firmly on Kiseops forehead once more. Kiseop jumps from the sudden action. "H-Hyung, do you do that with everyone too!" He says surprised. "Ani just you because you have such a cute face." Soohyun says cheerfully. "Kevin has a cute face too..." Kiseop mumbles.

"Yeah but your forehead is much cuter." Soohyun quickly answers back. The ulzzang bites on his lower lip trying to force down the blush that is trying to surface. Soohyun see's him doing so and quickly grabs the ice pack to dab along Kiseops face. 'Man why did he look so tempting just now?' As Soohyun gets face to face with Kiseop, the young man looks up at his hyung, his heart racing and notices he is staring back at him.

"Hyung..." Kiseop says not breaking their eye contact..not even when Soohyun presses their lips together, so lightly but nonetheless they touched. "Get better ok?" He says before tucking the blankets around Kiseop and turning the lights off. "H-Hyung where are you going to sleep?" Kiseop calls out not wanting Soohyun to leave.

"Don't worry about me."

"You're going to sleep on the couch right? I can't sleep knowing you have to sleep there after working so hard today. So please, sleep with me." Kiseop says with all his courage. The leader doesn't answer him but instead crawls into the empty space beside him. Once Soohyun settles in he feels the younger cuddle closer to him.

"Thank you for taking care of me tonight."

"If you're thankfull you can show me by getting better." 

"I can show you in other ways too..." Kiseop dares to say, his chest pounding as Soohyun turns to look at him as he predicted and places another kiss on Soohyun lips like the elder did earlier but pressing a little more harder. "Is that ok?" Kiseop asks quietly waiting for Soohyuns reaction but he doesn't say anything and instead kisses him back a little harder and deeper than the last two kisses. 

Kiseop softly moans into the kiss not realizing he would enjoy kissing his hyung so much. But somehow it felt right like he could do this for the rest of his life and before he knew it Soohun was pulling away. "We have to stop...but only because you're sick. Maybe we can try this again when you are better." Soohyun tells him and he can swear he sees a smile on his leaders face.

Kiseops chest becomes warm from admiration and smiles uncontrollably. "Then just one more kiss?" Kiseop pouts and Soohyun gives in. "Ok just one more." He says raising up to place a chaste kiss on his favorite ulzzangs forehead.