Misinterpretation(Dongvin)

U-Kiss ABC drabbles

yay I finally updated! I hope everyone enjoys this fic! ^-^ thakn you for waiting. <3

Dongho clicks through the eighty-eighth page of the Junvin tag on tumblr letting out a lengthy sigh. 'How can there be THAT much fanservice in so little time. He's practically throwing himself at Kevin every chance he gets. It's obvious that he's after my Kebin after all I used those same innocent tricks on him.' He thinks as he starts to remember his days in U-Kiss or better known as his days of trying to woo the aegyo king.

He blushes as he remembers the times that he would get close to Kevin even if the boy hadn't a clue what his true intentions were he was just happy that he was able to be that close to his crush. Who else can say that their crush made them a bubble bath and washed their hair or cuddled up in bed with them during a thunder storm? 

Dongho was lucky to be the cute, young and charming maknae of U-Kiss because with a little whining and a pouty lip Dongho could have what ever he wanted from the other members, everything but mutual feelings from Kevin. 'Maybe I should have been straight with him and just told him my feelings?' Dongho thinks to himself as he clicks through more pages.

The more he scrolls the more his jealousy burns. 'Look at him touching my Kebin, holding my Kebin, smiling at MY Kebin!' Dongho slams his laptop shut and storms off too his room where his cell phone lays. 'I think it's time I make a visit to my hyungs and meet this new maknae.' He thinks fliping open his phone and dialing the managers number.

"Manager says we will be expecting an important guest today. It's probably film crew so let's get this place cleaned up ok?" Soohyun says as he assigns certain tasks to each member. With such a short notice the boys stumble and hurry across their temporary dorm doing their best to clean up and when the bell rang all froze like a deer in the head lights. "Oh nooo..." Jun says out loud as they are stare back at each other.

"I'll answer it since I always manage to look good." Kevin jokes and stands up from the floor hiding the cleaning supplies he has in hand. Dongho waits impatiently wondering what his hyungs could be doing. Again he rings the door bell and in a second the door opens, he stares back at his long time crush not expecting to feel the impact of his heart pounding against the walls of his chest.

"Awwe Dongho-ah!" Kevin squeals as he pulls the boy into a hug. Donghos cheeks burn as the smell of Kevin engulfs him and is squeazed tightly into him. "H-Hyung.." Dongho manages to grunt before Kevin lets him go. Everyone starts to suround the door greeting their old friend and finally Jun approaches. Politely he reaches out his hand after bowing to the former maknae. 

Dongho stares down at the hand in front of him and back up to the boy waiting patiently. He had to admit that if his suspicians were correct that he would have some competition. 'Glad I grew out my hair, Kebin loves my longer hair.' Dongho thinks to himself as he stretches out his hand to shake Juns. He squeazes it harder than necessary causing the boy to flinch.

Jun just laughs it off pretending not to notice and Dongho secretly smirks. "Kevin, I'm tired I want to take a nap in your room." Dongho whines, tugging at Kevins arm, after sitting and catching up with the other members. "Yeah Kevin, show him to your room he's probably tired from traveling." Soohyun says and Kevin motions for Dongho to follow him.

"Well here it is." Kevin says swinging open the door. Dongho looks around the room realizing Kevins was the only bed in the room. "Hyung you don't share your room?" He asks. "Nope, everyone decided I had way too much stuff too share a room, besides it gives me privacy to pray." Kevin says smiling back at Dongho as he pulls back the covers for him. 

"Ok, get in." Kevin pats the bed and Dongho jumps inside eagerly like a puppy, wrapping himself up in Kevins blankets and breathing in the scent. Kevin begins to walk away when he barely heres Dongho, "Bboe booe..." For a moment Kevins heart skips a beat. 'Did I hear clearly?' He thinks. Kevin turns around to look at the young man. "Here." He points to his forehead. 'So I wasn't hearing wrong.' 

"You're still like a child!" Kevin says walking over to Dongho to place a kiss on his forehead. "Here too." Dongho points to his nose and despite his pounding chest Kevin places another kiss on his nose. "...and here." Kevin pauses as he sees the finger hovering over Donghos lips. Donghos eyes are half closed as if waiting for a kiss and Kevin manages to catch his breath. "There!" Quickly, he pecks the boys lips and rushes out the door. 

Dongho smiles to himself as if he had one a secret battle. 'Jun, you never stood a chance Kebin is mine.' He thinks and drifts off to sleep. Later that night as the boys sat around the table, with Dongho at his rightful spot next to Kevin, Kevin struggles to pay attention to his food as he drops pieces of it with barely any of itever  making it into his mouth.

'Wh do I feel so nervous, there's something about Dongho that's changed, or am I just imagining things?' Kevin thinks as he tries to spoon another bite of food into his mouth. "Hyung, I want that." Dongho says pointing to something in Kevins dish. "There's some right here." Kevin says pointing to the dish on the table. "But I want that piece." Donghos says opening his mouth wide waiting for Kevin to feed him.

He had did this many times before but this time it was different, Kevin felt...shy. Self conciosly Kevin picks up the piece of food and places it in Dongho's mouth. "Mmm Hyung that was good." Dongho beams up at Kevin. Just then Hoon scoffs, "It can't taste any better than what's on the plate." Hoon says making Kevin blush.

Dongho glares at Hoon and also notices Jun staring at the two, with that Dongho scoots closer to Kevin, smirking at the new maknae. Kevin tenses as he feels Dongho move closer to him, his body temperature rising and his pulse quickened. 'I must be sick, I need to rest...yes that must be it.' Kevin places his eating utensils down and stands up excusing himself from the dinner table.

"I think I'm not feeling well I'm going to go to bed early tonight." Kevin says and heads to his room. "Oh Kevin, since your bed is the biggest Dongho is staying with you tonight." Soohyun says and Kevin freezes in mid step. "I hope you don't care Hyung, I'll come to bed early so I don't disturb you." Dongho says trying to hide his excitement.

"It's fine just wash up before you go to bed." Kevin turns around and gives him a small smile. Dongho finishes his meal and spends just enough time to catch up with all his hyungs before heading to his favorite Hyung of them all. After showering Dongho sneaks into the room his shoulder length hair still damp from his shower and searches through his bag looking for something in particular. 'Aha!' Dongho thinks to himself as he pulls out his favorite pink pair of briefs and a white loose-necked sleeping shirt.

Quietly he slides into bed and checks to see if Kevin was awake. The boy lay there fast asleep his lips slightly parted with tiny puffs of air escaping. Dongho staired yearningly at those lips. 'Maybe just one kiss...' The boy thinks as he leans in to lightly peck his hyungs lips. 'There now I can go to sleep...ok maybe one more.' Once again he lowers down to Kiss Kevin but this time harder. 'Ok!' 

With Kevin still asleep Dongho lays down and wraps the blanket around himself, closing his eyes only for them to immediately open again. 'Since he's asleep it wont hurt to...' He raises up once again and bends over to kiss Kevin. After kissing him for the fourth time he goes to lay back down but an arm comes up, yanking him on top of his crush.

"H-Hyung." Dongho gasps as he awkwardly straddles Kevin. The man stares up at him darkly, "You think that you can just take what you want, wake me up and then go back to sleep like nothing happen?" He moves his hips from underneath Dongho causing their manhoods to brush up against each other. The maknaes face burns as he lets out a small moan.

Kevin thought that this would be enough to scare away the young man but to his surprise Dongho slowly and clumsily rolls his hips in an uneven rythym. Even though it was a mess it was enough for the equally unexperienced man to get further . Dongho realized the more he moved the more hot it became down there for the both of them. 

With some built up confidence Dongho opens his eyes to peak at Kevin who stared intently back at him, his mouth agaped and his breath coming more frantically. "Hyung are you angry with me, does it not feel good?" Dongho whines as he continues his pace. 

"Dongho do you like me?" 

"N-Ne, Hyung." Dongho manages to say as Kevin places both hands on his hips and pushes him down harder.

"How long?" 

"Since I've met you. Hyung...I really like you as a man." Dongho says bending down and kissing Kevin messily on the lips. Kevin pressed back harder, eagerly from his new found feelings. Kevin never thought of Dongho this way, this scenario just never crossed his mind but after having kisses stolen from him and Dongho confessing a very strong need erupted in him. And that need was to give into Dongho's temptation.

As the maknae across his lips, Kevin opens them, pressing his tongue against Dongho's. "Hyung..." Dongho whispers, breaking away from Kevin. "When I said that I saw you as a man what I meant was... I want you to...be my seme." With the realization of what Dongho was saying Kevin raises up and quickly lays Dongho underneath him, pushing his knees up till he rests nicely between Dongho's legs.

Taking one of his hands he cups the boys face and traces his thumb across his lips. "Hyung, do you like me too?" Dongho asks timidly. "Why, are you worried that I don't? Of course I like you, even though it hasn't been for long, you've always been special to me, liking and falling in love with you will just come naturally in time." Kevin says gently kissing Dongho on the lips.

"Oh hyung!" Dongho says, at a loss of words he wraps his arms around Kevins neck pulling him tightly into him. "I love you." Finally saying the words he had been waiting forever to say.