Breathless(2seop)

U-Kiss ABC drabbles

AJ'S POV

"You leave me breathless, you're everything good in my life

You leave me breathless, I still can't believe that you're mine

You just walked out of one of my dreams

So beautifull you're leaving me breathless"

 

          The lyrics played on in my ears. I wasn't the type of guy to go out of my way to listen to a song like this but ever since a friend from the U.S showed me this song I couldn't get it out of my head. It spoke to me and it made me realize that he was more important to me than I knew. I remember the first time she put her earbud in my ears and the song played. At first I didn't pay attention to the lyrics until I heard...

"...you're like an angel

The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me

you're something special..."

          I was missing my bandmates back in Korea and had been thinking about them a lot especially Eli and Kiseop. When I heard those lyrics a smiling image of Kiseop popped up in my mind. My heart made a hard thump in my chest that it shocked me. Either I have strong feelings for Kiseop or there is something wrong with my heart. For a week I blamed it on my poor American diet and that I just missed him but then I caught myself singing the lyrics when I was alone. Which led up to me downloading it onto my phone. I gave in finally and admitted to myself that I missed Kiseop more than you would a friend, I missed him because he is my crush.

          I had the rest of my semester and the plane ride home to accept this. When I got back to Korea I wanted to act as normal as I could I didn't want to be a fumbling idiot around Kiseop. I wanted to look cool in front of him when he sees me at the airport. But it was the opposite...I immediately got hot, my ears burned and face flushed when I saw him skipping toward me with Kevin. They both jumped on me but I was only aware of Kiseop. My mind focused on how my hand had accidently slipped up his shirt and touched the smooth skin of his back.

          I yanked my hand away quickly and stepped back. "Whoa what's wrong?" Kevin asked and Kiseop looked at me with questioning eyes. "Ani, it's nothing." I say looking at Kiseop. "We missed you." Kiseop said smiling and I felt my face burning even more. I cough to clear my throat. "I missed you-I mean everyone too!" By this time the rest of U-Kiss had caught up to us and was welcoming me back.

          Kiseop drove me back to my place so I could unpack. Later the others were going to meet us at my place to go out for dinner. I tried to make conversation on the way home but I felt like I was talking to him as if I was meeting him for the first time. Jaeseop you babo, I tell myself. Get a hold of yourself. I look out the window and I see Kiseop look at me from the reflection. "Jet-lagged?" He asked. "Ne..." I reply even though I wasn't.

           The car stops and I realize that we are already home. He helps me drag my luggage to my apartment and we kind of just throw it to one side of the living room. "I'll deal with it later." I say. Suddenly Kiseop hugs me from behind and wraps his arms dangerously low around my waist. "Good because I missed you." He says. My heart starts hammering in my chest. "Please don't leave me again...at least not for a long time." He says burying his face into the back of my neck. I could feel his lips move on my skin when he talked and it gave me chills.

           Bravely, I moved my hands to his and held them. "You really missed me that much?" I finally say. "Yes...I missed you a lot." He says. "How much is a lot, show me?" I say twisting around to look at him. His eyebrows furrowed down and he looked worried. Before I could ask what was wrong he quickly brought his lips to mine, crushing my bottom lip into his mouth, biting down onto it and holding it there so I couldn't move. I wasn't complaing. I liked being under Kiseops controll. He released my lip and pressed another kiss to my lips and another until we were making out. We stumbled back until I had him up against a wall.

           He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in deeper. My hands slipped under his shirt playing with the sensitive skin underneath it. I lower them down to his hips and pull him flush against me. He pulled his lips away once more and stared into my eyes. "I want you." Kiseop says in a sensual voice but I couldn't respond. I was breathless...and then my doorbell rang.

 

authors note: this was shorter than I expected but I wanted it to end here because I plan to make a sequel to it so no worries! ^-^ Hope this is enough 2seop feels for you Dorkisseop!