#2

Catch Me

“Why it takes you so long?” Jongin grunts to her as she just closes the door. He waited outside, leaning against the wall beside the door.

“Why don’t you go first instead of waiting?” spits Krystal back to the tall man in front of her. He just smirks.

They are walking through the trail at their uni. A beautiful view besides the trail accompany those who walk, makes them want to walk longer. Sakura trees beside, show its pink leaves. A comfortable wood bench makes people wanna seat there and relax. It’s best for relieving a stress.

“Krystal-a!” the called person sees behind and finds a girl who is a bit taller than her with straight brown hair waves her hand and sprints to Krystal.

“Subin-a,” said Krystal and Subin bows to Jongin, they just meet for the first time. “Let’s go to the class together,” Krystal is in the middle with Subin is in her right and Jongin is in her left. The walk was filled with Krystal introduced Jongin to Subin and Jongin just added a little teasing to her introduction of his made Subin laughed.

“You guys are cute,” said Subin and Krystal just shocks and laughs out loud.

“Why are you laughing?” Jongin flinches her forehead and Krystal punches his arm as a revenge. “See you guys around,” Jongin leaves first since he arrived already.

“Krystal-a,” said Subin and Krystal just gives her a look of questioning. “Does Jongin like you?” Krystal startled on Subin’s question. It’s a first time someone asking this to her.

“Don’t know. What the reasons did you say that?” yeah, she’s more curious about the reasons. She wants to know how other see them.

“I think he likes you,” Subin’s statement makes Krystal chuckles because she didn’t think so. “I just reasoning from what I saw earlier when you guys talk to me together and he teased you. His smile was so wide and happy.”

Now, Krystal wonders a lot. Like, ‘really?’. She paid attention to Jongin’s laugh that time but she couldn’t just make a reasoning from that. She has known him for 2 years and a few months now after spending those two years became his classmate. She saw him different in their senior year in high school. What can she say now?

After class, Krystal goes to the university’s lake surrounded with green pastures. The environment is so nice, the air is fresh so she takes a time to just lay down at the green grass and nap while she can. She has a lot of free time until it’s time for her to do club activities.

She closed her eyes and block the light with her left arm and already in a deep nap. From a far, Jongin with his phone in his left ear searching for someone that doesn’t pick up any call. He just got out of class then went straight to university’s lake to get away from the crowd. Then he hears a similar ringtone that is not too far from where he stands and just straightly sees the owner. ‘She falls asleep’, he smiles.

He begins the teasing part. He comes to her, kneels down, checks her condition. is a bit open so he closes slowly for her to not notice and then just see her. Nobody was around at a busy time like this, wonders why she got a free time like this.

He touches her left arm slowly but accidentally for her to wake up and be surprised. His face already in top of her and his finger keeps touching her. Slowly she starts to move, “What?!” her left arm moves in reflect, almost dangers Jongin but he grabs her arm at the same time. Meanwhile, Krystal’s shock to see on top of her there’s Jongin’s face.

“What are you doing?” she keeps her voice loud. Jongin just smirks. “Get up!” her right arm punches Jongin cheek. She’s a bit flustered and… blushed. Jongin just falls down on his right because Krystal’s punch was no joke.

She takes her bag, starts to leave Jongin in pain like that. “Where are you going?” Jongin gets back to his senses and grabs her arm again. Krystal sees it, flustered, she lets go of it harshly.

“Club activities. Meet later,” she leaves just like that. Jongin chuckles seeing her action. She is definitely in shock.