#13

Catch Me

Back to school. A place that will be her battlefield. She heavily goes to school while the other one is very eager to meet her. Luckily today she’s busy of doing project, if anyone is trying to disturb her, they are messing a lot.

Her phone is turned off. She doesn’t want to receive any calls. She wants to stay hidden. Let people find her themselves, with their own instinct. It’s more fun that way. At least she can stay away from her opponent for a while. Wonder if he will find her or not. Lately, she has been to any secret places that the three haven’t found out.

Jongin discusses thing with Moonseok. He tells Moonseok that he’s serious about Krystal. Moonseok advices he should tell Krystal by himself, if she doesn’t listen then force her to do it. Jongin thinks it will be a great idea if he does that. It’s been five days they haven’t talked and hang out together. It’s more like enemies. The opponent is running away, so he should take an action to move…and win, probably.

If he finds her, if she’s running away, he determines he will chase her out until they are tired. In order to talk to her is not hard. It will be a physical battle also, maybe. That’s what in his mind. She thinks the same too, maybe some physical battle will take place like…running. They both like to run.

Jongin knows Krystal has a packed schedule today so if he’s forcing Krystal to say, it will be bad for her. She wants her in a good condition to talk. But Krystal can’t be in a good condition to talk. Just thinking about him makes her nervous day to day. Her project is a good stress relieving for a while to not thinking about him.

It’s the second day of school. Jongin asks Subin how Krystal’s schedule today, since they are classmates. She tells him that it’s not so packed up, he could find a time to talk to him. Subin can’t contact Krystal, but Krystal tells her where she at for some minutes. She’s not sure if Krystal is still in her location if he goes now. Jongin nods and sits in the bench near the lake. He sighs. ‘Why are you running so hard?’. He determines he will not give up.

Moonseok coincidentally meets Krystal at the canteen. He sees her bring a tray of food and sit down alone. He decides to go to her and have a talk. Moonseok doesn’t call Jongin because he wants to have a private talk with Krystal right now.

“Running away so hard, do you?” he says sarcastically when the person in front of him startles and look at him. She widenes her eyes and drops her jaw. He takes a seat in front of her and glares at her.

“Why are you here?” she says, not even dare to look. She’s too lazy to talk about things.

“Where have you been? Jongin has been looking for you!” he crosses his arm at the table. She’s busily munching her food. “If you try to get out of this, don’t run. Not good,” he says. She glares at him.

“Yeah, I know. I need a peace of mind,” she says.

“And you turn off your phone, which is nice,” she stops her meal and is ready to talk seriously with her dearest bestfriend. She takes a guess that Jongin shares a lot of stories with Moonseok. “He’s trying to be good to you, seriously,” she holds her tears.

“Not in here if we need to talk, Moonseok-a. After this, let’s go to the lounge behind medical major building,” she explains and Moonseok nods. He leaves her first. She sees around, makes sure there’s no Jongin or his friends that try to help him to know where she at. It’s all clear.

 

So know you see why I'm scared

I can't open up my heart without a care

 

After lunch, she goes to the main location. Moonseok is reading his book and Krystal takes a place beside her. He closes his book, ready to hear.

“Don’t you think you’re making the relationship stranger than ever?” he asks her. She nods. She knew what she’s been doing. “Do you really want your relationship like that?” she’s silent, then she shakes her head.

“It’s difficult, you know, accepting those sweet things into reality,” she explains and sigh.

“You’re afraid to fall,” he guesses it right and she nods. Her eyes wanders at the street. “Why just don’t give him another chance? He’s serious about you.”

She looks at him, questioning, “Really?” he nods. He understands Krystal needs explanation even if she sees it by herself, she thinks just by seeing it’s not enough. You need evidence if a person is taking you seriously.

“Yeah, why not?”he can’t tell all about Jongin’s secret to her, which for her is so disappointing. She lets out a sigh again. “Believe me,” he says and sees her seriously. She knows Moonseok is serious, but she just can’t. “You like him, just do it. He’s serious, just accept it. It’s easy,” he explains. She just nods for this conversation to end faster.

“Alright, class time,” she looks at her watch. “I need to go,” she stands up. “Thanks,” Moonseok raises his hand at her for welcoming her thanks. Anytime he can help, he helps. In the end of the day, Jongin and Krystal didn’t meet again.