#3

Catch Me

“Moonseok-a,” Krystal pokes Moonseok’s arm to get attention from him. He’s too focus typing article for the next uni’s magazine.

“Hm,” he replies.

“I wanna tell you stories,” she says. Moonseok is still focusing means he hears it later. Krystal just sits down, accompany him and bored. She puts her face in the table.

Finally, Moonseok finished and stares at Krystal means he’s ready to hear her stories. But an open door cancels Krystal’s action.

“Already done?” said Jongin and Moonseok nods. Krystal puts her backpack on and stands up, ready to go.

“How about your stories?” Krystal didn’t think Moonseok would say this in front of Jongin when she is really want to talk about him.

She looks back to Moonseok, “Never mind,” and walks out. Jongin wonders what story she wanted to tell to Moonseok. Of course he is.

They spent dinner time together at Moonseok’s house. Her mom makes their favorite beef stew. Since Jongin has no class tomorrow, Krystal and Moonseok has the noon class they decide to watch movie together.

“Popcorn,” Krystal longs her arm toward Moonseok and he gives it right away. Krystal sits in the middle and they all seem to enjoy the movie.

When Krystal and Moonseok already get immersed with it, Jongin takes a chance and leaning his right arm behind Krystal’s. She who doesn’t know anything, feels something on her neck like a stiff pillow. Since she knows in Moonseok’s couch there’s no cushion or such a thing, she assures it must be a hand. She moves her eyes toward Moonseok, but nothing on his hand moves.

Her heart begins to thump more when she knows who does it and she can’t focus at the movie at all. Like an innocent, she leans her head to Jongin’s arm behind her neck.

Jongin’s arm still in that position until the movie is over and he tries to get his arm up until Krystal releases her head from him. Krystal stands up and go to bathroom and this is her chance to tell Moonseok about it.

 

From: Krystal

Yah, I wanna tell u sth! But I can’t if there’s Jongin. Pls understand.

 

Moonseok’s phone’s ringing and he grabs it right away to see the message. Now he knows why Krystal didn’t tell him that time because she couldn’t. ‘It must be about him’, he thinks.

 

From: Moonseok

Ok. Tell me when u’re home.

 

The one who got that message gets out from the bathroom with her phone in the pocket to not be easily recognized by Jongin. He’s smart with his brain and his instinct.

Jongin and Krystal go home together. They go to Krystal’s first then Jongin can really go home.

“What stories did you want to tell?” his questions startles her. He remembered it and is curious about it. This is dangerous. She doesn’t want him to know.

“Nothing. Not important anyway, about Subin,” she lies.

Suddenly Jongin takes her left hand and link it to his. She looks at him and give a glare. “Why? It’s cold,” he just gives a smirk.

“Alright then, let go. I have to come in,” she says and he let go of her hand and get into the dorm.

“Good night!” he says and Krystal looks back just gives him a hand. She will not forget this day, so will him.

She gets into her room where everything is neat and comfy and she doesn’t have to feel the urge of her heart beating faster like before. She changes her clothes and then lays to her bed to text Moonseok quickly.

 

 

From: Krystal

You-know-who is acting weird these days.

 

Krystal knows that Moonseok must know it right away. He and her are really a bestfriend while Krystal just think Jongin as a friend who always hangs out with them since they are the only high school friends that go into the same university as him.

 

From: Moonseok

Why?

 

From: Krystal

The signs are showing…again.

 

From: Moonseok

Tell me about it.

 

They spent two hours talked about Jongin. Moonseok doesn’t know anything because Jongin hasn’t tell him a thing yet about this. But Moonseok is really sure that he likes her. They decides to search for proves. But she’s afraid if she begins to like him for real.