#10

Catch Me

Moonseok as her bestfriend and Jongin’s helper of course not telling him what she plans to do. It’s her privacy. But he is very concern about this, the path she takes. He begins to wonder whether she likes Jongin or not.

Today after class, the three have their usual hang out time. They are planning to go to the nearby café. Krystal already told him she couldn’t join today. First reason because of ‘that’, second she has a club activity to do and can’t be ignored. She must participate.

“Pity, she can’t come,” Jongin says while they’re walking in the trail. Moonseok just nods, he can’t comment anything. “Will she be busy or not?”

“Maybe yes, maybe no,” he can’t say much. Yeah. What he would say about it. About his dearest friend who plans to back out just like that. He wonders if Jongin will find out about it.

“Bye, Jiyoung-a,” she waves to her friend, Jiyoung who is in her right. She just comes out from class and ready to go to her left when suddenly an appearance surprised her. “Jongin-a,” she just wants to go.

The boy that leans start standing with his hands in the pocket, with his black-to-black outfit. “Busy these days?” they starts walking together.

“Yeah, many projects are coming up,” truth, but the lie is she still gets a lot of freetimes. She looks down and her hands are holding textbooks. She thinks how she can get out from this. “Oh yeah, Jongin-a.”

He looks to his right, “Yeah?”

“I can’t join for the lunch. I have to go to Mr. Oh’s room. Project,” she reasoned. He nods heavily. “Don’t be so sad,” she smiles and chuckles. He replies her smile, makes sure he’s okay. Krystal is having fun, watching his expression which makes her expectation goes up.

“Good luck, Krystal,” he pats her head again. She smiles and goes from him. She gets back to her senses to not fall for him. Finally.