#9

Catch Me

Debating with her minds and heart are hard, so she decides to get away from groups for a while. She needs a clear thinking, a peace of mind, when no one (and action) disturbs her. After not concentrating well in class these days, she’s sure she has to lessen her days with Jongin. Moonseok now about this but not very sure on how well Krystal can do this and what Jongin’s reaction is.

She finally finds her place in the corner of the library. A corner that rarely can be found or seen by people. The table is covered with high-to-the-ceiling shelves, which is great for her to not to be found.

As she’s finding a book, a similar voice is heard from behind of her. She’s surprised how he can be in the same place at the same time. She’s not just hearing his voice, but more which she assumes he must be with friends. She carefully picks her book and tries to get back to her place without being noticed.

“I’m gonna check another shelves,” it’s his voice and she’s panic. She doesn’t know what to do. His footsteps make her go nervous. His appearance is not what she wants the most right now. She just goes straight with face down and stops when she sees a pair of shoes standing right in front of her.

“Oh, Krystal-a,” Jongin says. She’s forced to look up to show some consideration.

“Hi,” she says it with smile.

“Come and join us,” he invites. She quickly thinks of a reason.

“Ah, sorry Jongin-a, maybe next time. I want to have a time alone, can’t concentrate these days,” she says. And most of it is truth. Jongin nods, seems understand.

“Okay, later,” he passes her to search some book. She fastens her pace quietly and takes a quick peek behind for Jongin to not notice where she sits. Fortunately, Jongin is still focusing so she goes quick to her table. ‘One time, Krystal-a. One time’, she says inside herself and let out a sigh. It will be difficult.