Thank You

Thank You

Her phone rang. She yawned. She took the phone and answered the call.

"Yo....." She was cut by the caller.

"Eun Jung-ah !!" He shouted over the phone. She put the phone far since it's too loud.

"Eo ?" She lazily answered him.

"Still sleeping ?"

"Ne."

"Did I disturb you ?"

"Ne."

"Mianhae, Eun Jung-ah." He felt guilty. She nodded instead answered him. But he didn't care.

"Eun Jung-ah. Can you see me ?" Dae Hyun asked again. She looked everywhere but didn't see him.

"Nope." He sighed.

"Open the door. Ppalli ! I'm dying here." 

Eun Jung looked at the door. She lifted up the curtain and saw he out there, showing his infamous cute side. Dae Hyun quickly hugged her once she opened the door. He pecks on her cheek. He asked her to take a bathe. Eun Jung confused but still did what her boyfriend asked when he pushed her to the bathroom.

 


"Wooooowwww ! Hyun~ ! Gomawooo !" Eun Jung jumped happily and hugged him when he brought her to the zoo. He smiled.

"Do you like it ?" Dae Hyun asked. She nodded. Then, she talked seriously.

"Hyun. Will you be alright ?"

"Wae ?"

"We're in public." She looked worry. He held her hand.

"Let's tell the world about us."

"Are you out of your mind ?!" Eun Jung mad. She turned her face away.

Dae Hyun held her face and turned her to face him. He lifted his brows.

"I'm tired, OK ? I want them know about us. About you especially, the only girl that steal my heart."

"But still you can't. You......" She was cut by him.

"Arasseo. Mianhae." He smiled. She nodded and smiled worriedly.

Eun Jung gave him a mask and a cap. He wore them so that they would had a proper date. Dae Hyun thumbs up when he already totally disguised himself. They took a walk around the zoo. They walked like a strangers.

 

 

Dae Hyun looked around. He couldn't found her in the midst of crowd. He panicked. He ran all the places in zoo. Dae Hyun couldn't imagined what would happen to her. After a while, he saw his girl standing near the ice cream booth while looking around. He mad but felt relieved at the same time. He headed to her. He pulled her out from.the crowd.

"asdfg....." Dae Hyun was cut.

"Hyun !!" She hugged him tightly. He broke the hug. He lifted her face and stared at her. Her eyes were teary. Dae Hyun couldn't mad at her instead he hugged her back.

"asdfghjkl ?" He asked her. Eun Jung could not understand because of the mask.

"Mwo ? I can't understand you." Dae Hyun pulled out the mask.

"Why are you crying ?" He repeated his question.

"I'm scared." She broke the hug.

"Why didn't you followed me ?"

"I did. But you walked too fast. I couldn't catched you. With alllllll~ this people." She answered him while using body gestures. She pouted her lips. 

Dae Hyun looked around. He opened the mask and quickly kiss her on the lips. Her eyes widen. He smiled in the kiss. He held her head to tightens the kiss. Eun Jung puts her hands around his neck. They broke their lips apart and smiled to each other. She asked him to wear the mask back.

They took a walk again. This time, Dae Hyun.... twined his fingers with her. Her smile widen. They stopped at bear's cage. Dae Hyun went to buy an ice cream. Eun Jung played with the baby bear while waiting for him. He saw her played with the baby bear. His smile widen. 'Let's get married someday and having a lot of child, Kim Eun Jung. '' He chuckled with his imagination. He walked to her and hugged her from back.