Thank You

Thank You

Lately, Dae Hyun quite busy. Most of his time, he spent it at a recording room. He will duet with Miss A's Suzy soon. He was totally busy until he could not speak with Eun Jung eventhough they lived in the same house. Eun Jung sometimes felt that his boyfriend didn't love her anymore. This was all because of Suzy. He did not care at all about Eun Jung since then. He completely different. No more cuddle, no more caring and no more kisses. Sometimes, he just smiled at her. He even not asking her about how she felt today, was she happy or so on like usually.  She tried to understand him and his career, but it was too much. She needs someone to listen her problems, to support her and the most important was make her precious time beautiful. She always tried to spent her time with Dae Hyun, but  he always had excuses. And he always texted with someone, even in front of her.  Eun Jung upset. She didn't know what to do. All this while, she had Young Jae but she could not burden her buddy with her problems.

"Bwaaaa !" Eun Jung surprised. She looked back. She got angry when Young Jae laughed at her. She hits at his chest.

"It's hurt !" screamed Young Jae while holding his chest.

"Mianhae." said Eun Jung with expressionless look.

"Kwenchana. What's happening ? You looks like thinking something serious."

"Nothing." she looked down.

"Tell me. We're buddies, right ?"

"Mianhae, Young Jae-ah."

"For what ? You did nothing wrong."

"I do. I know that I'm not a good buddy. I didn't spend my time with you since I started going out with Hyun." her eyes getting teary.

"It's okay. It's normal for a couple to spend their time together." he patted her shoulder.

"I'm really sorry."

He sighed. Then, he looked at her and smiled widely.

"If you're sorry, hang out with me today." said him. She smiled and nodded.

 

 

Eun Jung and Young Jae spent their time all day. They went to amusement park. They played every single game that had at there. Then, they grabbed some ice-cream at Buskin' Robbin. Eun Jung felt excited when Young Jae want to treat her. She couldn't choose any flavor as it had a lot. She took a lot of time. He ordered vanilla flavor for him and chocolate flavor for her. They chatted all the time. Sometimes, they were laughing.

Kim Him Chan POV

He had a solo photo shoot at a amusement park. He finished with his photo shoot when he saw two familiar persons. They were happy.

"What are they doing here ?" talked Him Chan to himself. 

"Ne ?" one of a staff answered.

"Aniyo. Thanks for your great work." said Him Chan and bowed 90 degree.

"Ne. Thanks for your great work too." said the staff.

He followed them. He smirked.

"Are you playing with us ? You say you love me, but you date with him. Now, you cheated on him and date secretly with his best friend. What is your plan actually ?"

He snap some pictures. Then, he texted to someone. He smirked again.

'Don't worry honey. I'll make sure your plan fail.' thought him.

 

 

Eun Jung and Young Jae went home in the midnight. They were talking and laughing when they came in. They kept quiet when the other members looked at them. They looked at each other. Him Chan smirked at them. Dae Hyun looks like he's going to explode. Bang Yong Guk sat calmly on the couch while Zelo and Jong Up were looking at them sadly.

"Wow. You looks se~rious." joked Young Jae. He's looking at the others. Eun Jung held his jacket and shooked, gived him a signal that it was not the right time to joke. He nodded.

"What's going on ?" asked Young Jae seriously.

"Where are you going ?" Dae Hyun asked to Eun Jung. He's holding his mad.

"Dae Hyun-ah. We--" Young Jae tried to answer when his word got cut.

"I'm not asking you !" yelled Dae Hyun. Young Jae shocked. This was the first time he heard his best friend yelled at him. 

"H-hyun-ah. W-we're just take a walk." Eun Jung stuttered. Dae Hyun smirked.

"Are you sure that you and him just take a walk ? Not a date ?" mocked Dae Hyun. The other members just stayed quiet. Maybe they knew that it was not a right time to speak.

"Dae Hyun-ah ! What's wrong with you ?" said Young Jae loud.

"Shut up Young Jae ! This is between me and her !" Dae Hyun grabbed Young Jae's collar. His face was red because he's angry.

 

"H-hyun. L-let's him go."Eun Jung stuttered again and held his hand, asking him to let Young Jae go. The other members tried to stop him. He looked at her.

"Now, you're asking me to let him go. Is he your secret boyfriend ?" mocked him again and let Young Jae go.

"Jung Dae Hyun ! What are you talking about ?!" yelled Eun Jung.

"I'm talking about you who is cheating behind me with my best friend !!" yelled Dae Hyun louder. He pointed to her.

"What are you talking about ? I don't understand."

"You don't understand or.. pretend not to ?"

"Jung Dae Hyun !"

"Is it not enough everything that I give to you ?! Until you've to date with him ?!"

"I'm not cheating on you ! We're just take a walk !"

"Is it still call take a walk when you are going to amusement park with him ?! From morning to midnight ?! Laughing and cuddling with him ?! Tell me the truth, Kim Eun Jung !"


"You want me to tell you the truth ?"

"Yes !"

"Do you think I will tell you, huh ?"

"Kim Eun Jung !"

"Yes ! It's true. I went to the amusement park with him. With your bestfriend. Do you have any problem with that ?" mocked Eun Jung.


"Yes ! You're my girlfriend ! And he--" Dae Hyun pointed to Young Jae. He continue back, "And he once my best friend. Now, he is nobody."

"Jung Dae Hyun ! He's your best friend !"

"What kind of best friend if he dare to steal his own best friend's girlfriend ?" mocked him while glared at Young Jae.


Young Jae felt so angry. His eyes were like on fire. He tried to punch Dae Hyun but the others stopped him first. Bang Yong Guk shooked, saying that he should not interfere with Dae Hyun's and Eun Jung's problem. He knew that his best friend was jealous, but he shouldn't yell at Eun Jung. Young Jae felt it was his fault. He felt guilty towards her.

"Jung Dae Hyun ! Don't put the blame on him !"

"Wow !" Dae Hyun clapped and smirked. He laughed.

"I guess you are couple. Since both of you try to defend each other." added him.

"I'm not like you, Jung Dae Hyun !"

"Not like me ?!"

"Eo ! I'm not someone who will cheat on my boyfriend."

"What the h-- " his word got cut.


"It's not like I don't know that you're dating with Suzy."

"I'm not !"

"Yes, you are."

"Huh ! I don't know why I'm fall in love with you. You can't understand me and my career."


"So, are you trying to say that it was a mistake about falling in love with me ? And I'm can't understand you and your career ?"

"You're quite brilliant." 

Eun Jung's face was red. Her eyes were teary. She looked at the ceiling. Then, she looked at Dae Hyun. He smirked at her.

"Fine ! Go to hell with your life ! We're over !" She yelled. She glared at him. She walked away. She stopped when he held her hand harshly. She struggled with herself so that he was letting her go.

"Let me go ! It's hurt !" said her. Dae Hyun held her tightly. She tried to escape but she can't. He's more powerful than her.

"It's hurt. Please.. let me go." begged her.

"It's hurt ?"

"Eo."

"But my heart is hurt more. Listen to me, Kim Eun Jung. We are not over ! We are not until I say so. I'm not going to let you and Young Jae will be together. Remember that !" He let her go. He rushed out to the house.


Eun Jung lost her strength. She sat. She could not hold her tears anymore. She held her wrist. She cried. Him Chan smirked. Bang Yong Guk patted her. Zelo and Jong Up hugged her. Young Jae leaned to the wall. He felt guilty.

"Stay strong, noona." said Zelo. He sobbed. Zelo and Jong Up let her go when Young Jae approached them.

"Mianhae." said Young Jae.

"Kwenchana." she wiped her tears. 

She stood. She took a deep breath. She walked to the door. Her action makes the other confusing. Young Jae followed her. She walked to the playground. Young Jae was hiding. She sat on a swing. It was chill since it already midnight. She hugged herself. Then, she cried.

Yoo Young Jae POV

He got a texted from Him Chan hyung. He annoyed. However, he's still replying his hyung.

'Where are you ?'

'At a playground near our dorm.' he texted him back.

'Is she alright ?'

'I don't think so.'

 

He approached Eun Jung. He felt symphatize to her. He sat beside her. He looked on the ground. Eun Jung felt someone was there, with her. She wiped her tears and looked beside her. She smiled. It was her buddy, Young Jae.

"Are you alright ?" asked him. She nodded.

"Jeongmal ?" 

"Eo."

"Eun Jung-ah. Don't lie to me." he held her hand.

"Tell me the truth. I'll always be with you." added him.