Thank You

Thank You

Eun Jung made the breakfast. Everyone took their seat. Dae Hyun kept looking at Eun Jung. Her face became hot. She faning herself. She told that she was hot when Young Jae asked why she faning herself. Jong Up said she was weird as everyone felt cool because of the snow. Dae Hyun chuckled at her. Only he understands what Eun Jung means.

 


The house got heated when Jong Up and Zelo had a dance battle. Him Chan became the MC. They clapped for the maknae line. Eun Jung went to the kitchen to take out the dessert. Dae Hyun followed behind. He held her waist. She got shocked. She looked at him and asked him to let her go.

"Yaa. Let me go ! Ppalli !" she talked slowly.

"Shirheo." 

"Yaa. Ppalli ! They might see."

"You want me to let you go ?" asked Dae Hyun. Eun Jung nodded.

"Then, give me a kiss." added him while pouted his lips. She widen her eyes. She shooked her head.

"I won't let you go then." he threaten her.

"Hyun~. Please~. " she begged with puppy eyes.

"Hyun ? Okey then. But I'll claim it tonight." he let her go. He smiled and left her.

Eun Jung out with a red velvet cake. The house became noisy. Him Chan told her that Bang Yong Guk didn't eat cake. But since she stayed with them, he started to eat it. Bang Yong Guk smiled. He admits that he started to loves it. They watched Ice Age 3 together while eating the cake. Sometimes, they laughed because it was funny.

 

Dae Hyun off from his bed when he sure that everyone were slept. He walked on tiptoes and headed to Eun Jung's room. He opened the door slowly. The 'creak' sound from the door woke Eun Jung up. She saw Dae Hyun was closing the door carefully. He locked it. She looked with him with puzzled. He walked towards her with a smile.

"What ? I just want to claim my kiss." he told her with a meaning smile.

"But I'm sleepy." whined her.

He did not care. He kissed her in gusto. He lets her go when Eun Jung hits him at chest. She caught her breath back. He was going to continue their kiss but she shooked her head. He sulked. She pecks on his cheek. He looked at her. She smiled. They talked a lot of things. Eun Jung asked him to sleep. He didn't want to. She told him that they were going to have a date if he back to his room. Dae Hyun smiled.

"Eun Jung-ah. Good night. Do dream me." He kissed her forehead. He went to his room.

 

 

B.A.P and Eun Jung went to playground. They played with kids. Dae Hyun took Eun Jung far from them when they absorbed with the kids. They date peacely since they were walking to a quiet place. They twined their fingers. They sat on the bench. Dae Hyun looked at her. She smiled.

"I miss you." said Dae Hyun with a smile. She laughed while hit his chest slowly.

"Why are you laughing ? I'm serious." added him.

"Yaa Dae Hyun. Why must you miss me ? We're living in the same house anyway." 

"Wae ? Andwae ? You're my girl--" she puts her finger on Dae Hyun's lips. She shooked her head, so that he would not say the 'girlfriend' word in public. He nodded and smiled.

"Mianhae Eun Jung-ah." said him. His smile dissappeared from his handsome face. She raised her brows, asking for why.

"Because we have to keep our love as a secret." He looked at her, sadly. Eun Jung looked at him. She pecks his cheek. Dae Hyun looked at her. She throws her eyes to the other place and smiled secretly. He chuckled.

"You just know how to comfort me. But I will be very happy if you give me a kiss." He smiled widely and pouted his lips.

"Yaa Jung Dae Hyun. It good enough I kiss your cheek."

"Arasseo. Eun Jung-ah. " He touched her waist with fingertip. She laughed because it was tickles. He kept doing it and laughed because of her reaction. 

"Hajima~." said Eun Jung after caught both of his hands. He laughed.


"What are you want to say just now ?" asked her after they stopped laughing.

"Ah. You know.. Hyun~. You called me like that last time." She nodded.

"Eo. What's wrong with it ?"

"Can you.. call me.. like that ? I really like it." He took a long time to say that little thing.

"Yaa. You really.. really take a long time to say it." She chuckled.


Zelo realized that Dae Hyun and Eun Jung were not there. He looked around. Him Chan asked if what was he looking for. He told his hyung that Dae Hyun and Eun Jung were not there. They were going to look for them when Jong Up stopped them. He pointed at a walkway. Dae Hyun and Eun Jung walked toward them with a smile. Bang Yong Guk asked them where had they being. They didn't answer instead gave them an ice cream each one. It was Dae Hyun treats. Young Jae told her that they had been worry when they found out Dae Hyun and her was not there. She said sorry to them. They headed back to their dorm.

 

 

 

B.A.P had a photoshoot. Eun Jung gave them their clothes. Dae Hyun held her hand secretly when she gave him his clothes. He smiled meaningfully. She smiled and pulled her hand off from his. She went to the toilet when they had their photoshoot. She took a deep breath. She quickly search through her bag and found a bottle. She took the medicine and leaned on the wall.  Eun Jung felt dizzy since then. She came out after felt much better. She saw Dae Hyun and approached him. He's already done with his photoshoot.

"Where are you going just now?" asked him secretly.

"Toilet."

He nodded. They acted like nothing happened between them. They talked casually. Dae Hyun snapped some pictures of her. Then, he snapped their pictures together while waiting for the other members. Eun Jung took out a strawberry cheese cake when B.A.P were done with their photoshoot. They shouted when saw the cake. Dae Hyun could not wait longer and ate first. Everyone looked at him madly. Instead of mad, they ate the cake together.

Jung Dae Hyun POV

Dae Hyun couldn't sleep. He kept turning left and side. Everyone already in their dreamland. He looked at his iPhone. It was 2 o' clock in the morning. He went to the kitchen and searched through the refrigerator as his stomach was grumbling. He found a chocolate cake. After finished ate the cake, he back to his room. He stopped in front of Eun Jung's room when on the way back. He opened the door and saw she slept in the dark. He sat beside her. He looked at her and smiled. 'Thank you for loving me, Eun Jung-ah.' He felt sleepy. He kissed her forehead and slept.

No One POV

Young Jae woke up. He streched his body. He off from his bunk. He looked at his roommate. He raised his brows. 'Since when he wake up earlier than me ?' thought him and looked around his room, looking for Dae Hyun. He came out from his room. He searched Dae Hyun in the living room. Dae Hyun was not there. Young Jae searched the whole house, but he still could not find him. 

"Where is he ?" Young Jae asked himself.

Bang Yong Guk came out from his room. He saw Young Jae mumbling. He approached his dongsaeng. Young Jae looked at him.

"Yaa. Why are you mumbling ?" asked Bang Yong Guk.

"Hyung. Is Dae Hyun in your room ?"

"Ani. Wae ?"

"He's not on his bed when I woke up. I don't see him around house either." said Young Jae.

Jong Up and Zelo woke up. Their hair were misserable. Zelo still in his dreamland eventhough his eyes opened. He hugged Bang Yong Guk's Tigger. Jong Up scratched his face and yawned widely. Him Chan made aegyo in the morning. Young Jae told them that Dae Hyun was missing.

"Heyy. Impossible. He must be somewhere." said Him Chan.

"Hyung. I'm serious. I've already search the whole house."

"Jeongmal ? Even Eun Jung's room ?" He pointed to the room.

"Except that." said Young Jae.

"Yaa. Check it. Who knows he might be in there ?" joked Him Chan.

"There's no way he will be in there."

"Keurae ? Should we check her room ?" 

"Let's check her room then."

All of them approached Eun Jung's room. Him Chan knocked the door. But no one answered it. He decided to enter the room. Him Chan twisted the door knob. Their jaws dropped. They widen their eyes. Young Jae trembled. He tighten his fist and clenched his teeth. Bang Yong Guk shooked his head, dissapointed. Dae Hyun and Eun Jung were hugging. They looked so happy even they were sleeping. Young Jae couldn't bear to watch anymore. He ran to her bed and punched Dae Hyun. 

 


Dae Hyun shocked because the sudden punch. He's still not in his mind. He looked at Young Jae. Young Jae punched him again. Bang Yong Guk tried to stopped him. He took him away from Dae Hyun. The room became chaotic. Eun Jung woke up because it was too noisy. She shocked when saw B.A.P were in her room.

"What are you guys doing in my room ?" she asked while blinked her eyes repeatedly. Zelo and Jong Up ran to her. 

Dae Hyun stood up. Young Jae escaped from Bang Yong Guk's grip. He punched Dae Hyun again. Eun Jung shocked and widen her eyes.

"W-what are you doing Young Jae-ah ?" asked her. He didn't answer. Bang Yong Guk and Kim Him Chan tried to stopped him. He kept punched Dae Hyun. She still in shocked. She saw blood at Dae Hyun's face.

"S-stop. S-stop." she stuttered. Young Jae looked at her. He ignored her request.

"Stop it Yoo Young Jae !" screamed Eun Jung. Her eyes teary. Young Jae stopped. Everyone looked at her.

"Stop it Yoo Young Jae. Let him go." said her again.

"He deserves it !" he yelled while holding Dae Hyun's shirt. Dae Hyun was weak.

"What have he done to you until he deserves to get it ?"

"He sleep with you !"

Eun Jung shocked again. She didn't believe it. She looked at Zelo and Jong Up, asking if it was true. They nodded in scared. She looked at Dae Hyun. Then, at Young Jae. She asked him to let Dae Hyun go.

"Why are you defend him ?! It's not like he is your boyfriend !" yelled Young Jae.

"I-I am." said Dae Hyun weakly. His answer caught their attention.

"W-what ?" asked Young Jae.

"I am.. his boyfriend." said Dae Hyun again. He escaped from Young Jae's grip.

Everyone shocked by his answer. Young Jae smirked. They looked at Eun Jung, asking for a confirmation. She trembled. Then, she nodded. Their jaws dropped  by the shocking news. She helped Dae Hyun up. Young Jae leaves the house..

Yoo Young Jae POV

He closed his eyes while holding his chest. He remembered back what had happened just now. Suddenly, a liquid crystal-like dropped on his hand. He opened his eyes. He cried without he know. 'Why you do this to me Eun Jung ?' . People on the street looked at him strangely. He heard they were whispering to each other about him. Young Jae looked at the ground.

"I think he got dumped."
"It's can't be. He's way too handsome."

"He does look like Yoo Young Jae."
"Which Young Jae ?"
"B.A.P Young Jae."
"Hey.."

"That girl surely stupid for letting him go."
"Yes. But she's lucky because he must love her so much."

Young Jae stood up and left the place.

B.A.P's House

Zelo helped Dae Hyun walked to living room. Eun Jung heads to the living room after took the first aid. She sat beside her boyfriend. She cleaned his lips which was bleeding.

"Gomawo." Dae Hyun thanked her.

He leaned his head forward, trying to seal his lips with Eun Jung's. They were about to kiss when someone make a sound. Dae Hyun sighed hard. Eun Jung bit her lips. She felt so hot until she was faning herself. They just realised that the others were there too. Zelo chuckled. Zelo quickly silent when his hyungs and noona looked at him. Eun Jung stood up. She was walking to the kitchen when she heard Bang Yong Guk's voice.

"Sit down." said the leader.

Eun Jung breaths deeply. She took a seat beside her boyfriend. She looked at the floor. She can felt that Bang Yong Guk stared at her. Dae Hyun held her hand. He make an eye-contact with Eun Jung. She could feel that he was trying to say ' We'll face this together. I'll always be with you.' . Dae Hyun smiled to her. Eun Jung replied back. Dae Hyun looked at Bang Yong Guk, then to Himchan and his dongsaengs. 


"Hyu...." Dae Hyun tried to speak before he was cut.

"Since when ?" Bang Yong Guk spoke.

"About a month ago." said Dae Hyun.

Bang Yong Guk sighed hard. He shooked his head. It took him a while before he replied.

"Dae Hyun-ah. You can't do this." 

"I know. Mianhae hyung."

"Stop this immediately." Bang Yong Guk make an order.

Eun Jung's eyes were shivering and teary. She looked at Bang Yong Guk before looked at the floor. She closed her eyes when a tear dropped from her eyes. Eun Jung pulled her hand from Dae Hyun's. Dae Hyun looked at her, shocked. He tried to held her hand again but she was faster, avoided his hand. His chest was up and down. He grabbed Eun Jung's hand forcely. He stared at her. Then, at his hyung.

"No ! I can't." said Dae Hyun.

"If you love her, you'll let her go. She will suffer."

"I will take that suffer. I'm able to overcome all of that as long as she with me."

"This is for your good ! Your career will destroyed." Bang Yong Guk grinded his teeth.

"It doesn't a matter. Who cares about those when they have someone they love. Or... you scared that B.A.P will split up ? Hyung. You're scared because this group will split up, right ?" He smirked.

Bang Yong Guk stood up. Also Him Chan, Jong Up and Zelo. They were flabbergasted.

"Hy.. hyu.. hyung. Wa... wae ? H.. how could you ?" Zelo stuttered.

"Jung Dae Hyun !" The leader screamed.

Dae Hyun took Eun Jung out from the house. But she didn't move. She looked at him. She shooked her head.

"Let's go." said Dae Hyun.

"No. Andwae Hyun. We can't."

"Mwo ? What are you talking about ?"

"Let's break up Hyun." Eun Jung turned her head, not to look at him.

"Eun Jung-ah. Do you know what are you talking right now ?" Dae Hyun raised his brows. His eyes were shivering.

"This is for your good, for my good and the other's good too. Don't look for me,.... Jung Dae Hyun." She pulled her hand from Dae Hyun's grisp. She ran out from the house.

Dae Hyun shocked. He couldn't believed that Eun Jung would leaves him. He tried to chase her but Bang Yong Guk stopped him. Dae Hyun sat. He closed his eyes, the tears burst out. He cried. 

'How could you Kim Eun Jung. Don't you know that I love you more than myself ?'