Thank You

Thank You

B.A.P will performing for their comeback at Inkigayo. They were busy prepared as they want a perfect performance. Eun Jung also with them. She was busy doing stylist stuff. She ran here and there. She took a little rest with B.A.P in waiting room when they were done with their make-up and other stuff. They're joking together when Eun Jung shouts. They looked at her.

"Wahh ! Infinite ! " she sang together. She also dances. She forgot that B.A.P was there. Their jaws dropped. They never saw her sang and dances.

"Oh ! Hoya oppa ! " shouts her again when it was Hoya's part.

"Yaa ! Do you like Hoya ?" asked Young Jae. 

"Eo." answered her. She thought of something. She looked at him.

"Young Jae-ya ! I'm already tell you about my bias. You don't listen to me, right ? " added Eun Jung.

"Ani. I don't think so."

She had I-can't-believe-this look. Young Jae felt guilty. He approached her. He hugged her. She shocked.

"Mianhae for not listening to you." said Young Jae.

"Kwenchana." said her.

Dae Hyun coughed slowly. His action attracted their attention. Dae Hyun gived them a sign that they're in public. Eun Jung broke their hug. She excused herself to the ladies. B.A.P gets ready when a staff called them. It's their turn already. They attached the mic. 

 

She's on her way to go to B.A.P . Her dizziness came back. She held her head. She leaned to a wall and took a deep breath. She's looking for medicine in her bag. She sighed. Eun Jung forgot to bring it. She decided to ignore the pain. She saw B.A.P from far. She approached them when suddenly she felt so dark. She faints. The other staffs shocked and tried to help her. It became chaotic.

No One POV

B.A.P were getting ready to enter the stage when it started to become chaos. They heard someone said there's a girl fainted. They looked at the girl. They realized that it was Eun Jung. Dae Hyun ran. The others followed him.

"Move ! Move ! Move !" screamed Dae Hyun. The staffs give him a way. He held her and tried to wake her. The members looked at them.

"Wake up Eun Jung-ah." Dae Hyun patted her face for the nth time. Dae Hyun lifted Eun Jung in bridal style. He tried to get out from there.

"Yaa ! It's our turn." said Him Chan, stopped him from leaved the performance.

"Hyung ! I'll bring her to the hospital. Just do the performance without me. " said Dae Hyun.

At hospital

Dr Yoon was incharge for that night. He shocked when Eun Jun fainted. They entered the emergency room. Dae Hyun was asked to stay outside. Dae Hyun sat. He took a deep breath. He worried and hoped Eun Jung will be fine. Dr Yoon came out. He approached Dae Hyun.

"Is she alright ?" asked Dae Hyun after he stood up.

Dr Yoon sighed.  He wants to tell him the truth. But he's already promised Eun Jung. 

"She's fine. Maybe she's tired from the work." lied Dr Yoon.

"Can I meet her ?" asked Dae Hyun.

"Sorry. She need a rest right now."

"Alright then."

Dr Yoon Doo Joon POV

Flashback

He remembered his conversation with Eun Jung when she's conscious.

"Are you alright ?" asked him. Eun Jung nodded weakly. 

"I fainted again right ?" asked Eun Jung.

"Yes. We need to talk."

"We're already talked." chuckled her. He sighed.

"You need to operate. It's getting worse." said him. She laughed.

"I don't have to. I want to spend my entire life like this."

"You need to operate." forced him.


"Dr. Who brings me here ?" asked her. She tried to change the topic. Dr Yoon sighed hard.

"A guy. I don't know him. He's--" his word got cut by his assistant.

"Dae Hyun. Jung Dae Hyun." his assistant looks excited when she said his name.

"Dae Hyun ? B.A.P Dae Hyun ?" asked Eun Jung. She raised her brows.


"Eo." answered Dr Yoon's assistant.

"Please. Keep this as a secret." begged Eun Jung.

"Arasseo." said his assistant again. She came out.

She looked at Dr Yoon. She asked him not to tell Dae Hyun about her sickness. Dr Yoon did not want to. She begged him. Dr Yoon nodded if she would tell him by herself. Eun Jung nodded, agree.

"I know. I'll tell him.. when the time is right."

"Arasseo."

End of flashback

No One POV 

Eun Jung woke up. She felt someone else was there with her. Then, she saw Dae Hyun slept on a couch. 'He must be sleep here', thought her. She took her blanket and put it on him. She opened the window. She looked at the sky. She smiled. Dae Hyun woke up. He saw Eun Jung looked out the window.

"How are you ?" asked Dae Hyun. Eun Jung turned and smile to him.

"Morning. I feel great."

"Good then." said him while massaged his neck after on the couch for the whole night. She took a seat in front of him.

"Mianhae. And gomawo." said her. Dae Hyun looked at her.

"For what ?"

"Mianhae for troubling you. And gomawo for helping me."

"It's okay."

They were quiet. They didn't have any topic to talk. The room was so silent. Only heard the wind blows. Suddenly, Eun Jung stood up. Dae Hyun looked at her strangely.

"Dae Hyun-ah !" screamed her.

"Eo."

"Are you here all the time ?" She looked at him. Dae Hyun nodded pouted his lips.

"Then, Y-you don't make your comeback last night ?" He didn't answered her.

"Yaa ! You should go there after sent me here." She continued.

"Kwenchana. It's not a big deal."

"Mianhae, Dae Hyun-ah." she seeked for a forgiveness.

 


B.A.P visited her. The hospital became chaotic because the appearance of B.A.P . They brought along some fruits. They also brought Dae Hyun's and Eun Jung's clothes. They walked faster when they got attacked by the crowded. They barely escaped and headed to Eun Jung's room.

"Noona ! " screamed Zelo and Jong Up.

"Annyeong ! " said Him Chan. Bang Yong Guk smiled at her.

"Annyeong." said Eun Jung. She smiled.

"Hyung. This is your clothes." Jong Up gives it to Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun excused himself to use the toilet as he wants to change his clothes. 

"Where's Young Jae ?" asked her while looking for Young Jae.

"He can't come. He have a recording." said Bang Yong Guk.

"Hyung say mianhae. He'll visit you later." added Zelo.

 


Eun Jung watched the TV. She kept changing the channel because there was no drama or movie that caught her attention. She stopped changed the channel when she saw B.A.P were interviewed. They 're answered the questions well. The MC asked something to Dae Hyun. 

"Dae Hyun-ssi. Many fans are wondering why you did not performing for your comeback. Can you gives an explanation to your fans ?" asked the MC.

"Ne. First of all, I want to sorry to my fans because I didn't make my comeback with B.A.P . Actually, I had fever on that day. That's why I can't performs." answered Dae Hyun. He smiled and nodded.

"There are some rumours saying you're going to a hospital with a girl on the day you should make your comeback. Is that true ?"

"I did went to the hospital. But not with a girl. I went there alone for check up." He answered calmly.

"But there also saying that B.A.P visit someone at the same hospital the next day."

"Ah. Ne. We do visit someone the next day. That person is no other than Dae Hyun. He got warded for a day because his fever is high." said Bang Yong Guk.

"I guess the fans are clear the reason Dae Hyun-ssi do not performs. Thats all for our interview. Thank you for spending your time with us."

"Ne. Kamsahamnida. Uri B.A.P ! Yes sir !" said B.A.P .


'What should I do ? They will get in trouble if they come here again.' thought Eun Jung. She took her phone and texted someone.

'Young Jae-ah. You don't have to visit me. Tell the others too.'

Then, someone came in. She turned to look who it was. She raised her brows as she did not know who it was. He wore a mask and a cap. He puts it down. She shocked. It was Young Jae.

"Young Jae-ah. What are you doing here ?" asked Eun Jung.

"Ermm. Visit you ?" He raised his brows.

"I already text you not to visit me." mad her. 

"Ahh. My phone is off. I forgot to charge it back." He waved his handphone to her.

"Oh no ! Your fans will know about this." 

"It's okay. You don't have to worry. So, how are you ?" He smiled to make she relieved.

"I'm fine. I thought you are busy with your recording ?"

"They postponed it to the afternoon."

"Oh keurae ?"


"Eo. Do you still awkward with Him Chan hyung ?"

"I don't know. But we just act like nothing happened." told her. Young Jae got a call. Eun Jung nodded, asking him to pick up the call. He went out from the room. After a few minutes, he came in back.


"Oh. Eun Jung-ah. I'm sorry. I've got to go. We'll continue our talk later. And.. you have to tell me about Him Chan hyung later."

"Arasseo."

"Ah. Before that, I can't spend time with you. I'm really busy lately. I'll ask Dae Hyun to spend his time with you."

"It's okay."

 

 

Dae Hyun always visited her in the hospital whenever he's free. At first, they didn't speak a lot. Just watched the TV and ate together. Sometimes, he asked her about her health, how did she felt that day and offered her food. As the time fly by, Eun Jung realized that they became more closer. Dae Hyun started to talk a lot with her. So did her. They shared their stories. Talking about this, talking about that. Dae Hyun always followed her even to the toilet. But he only waited her outside. For the first time, Eun Jung felt uncomfortable. Now, she just fine with it. She once asked to him why he followed her around. Dae Hyun said he scared if she fainted again. At least, when she fainted or sick, or needed help, he would be there, helped her. He promised her to bring her to the park when she got discharged.


It was the day Eun Jung got discharged. Dae Hyun was there, accompanied her early in the morning.  Dr Yoon spoke to her about her sickness privately when Dae Hyun got the prosedure done. He saw Dr Yoon spoke to her seriously. Dr Yoon leaved when Dae Hyun approached them. He smiled to Dae Hyun when he walked past him. 

"What are you talking about ? It seems like serious." asked Dae Hyun.

"Nothing. He asked me to take care myself." answered Eun Jung.

'That doctor.. probably.. not fall in love.. with her, right ?' He thought to himself. 

He smiled to Eun Jung. He helped her packed. They headed to the lobby of hospital. When they reached at the lobby, they saw many reporters and girls. Dae Hyun saw a worried face on hers. She looked at him nervously. Dae Hyun held her hand, to gives some strength to her.  They decided to walked past them. They took a deep breath and held their hand tightly. It was the only way to go to his car. They heard them talked about him.

"Where is Dae Hyun oppa ?"

"I guess he is not here."

"His car is here."

"Where is him ?"

"Why Dae Hyun oppa come to the hospital ?"

Dae Hyun looked at her again. He held her hand more tightly. They hope that nobody would recognised him. Eun Jung looked at him. He wore a mask to cover his face. He also wore a hat and a spectacle. 'There's no way they will recognised him. He disguises himself like a normal person. Even I can't recognised him when he came.' thought her. They walked faster.

 

 

Dae Hyun and Eun Jung went to the park. They grabbed a meal to fill their stomach. They took a walk together. Then, they saw a girl crying. She quickly approached her. Dae Hyun followed behind. 

"Hey. Where's your eomma ?" asked Eun Jung.

"I-I don't know." the girl still cry. Eun Jung hugged her.

They took the girl find her mom. Then, they saw a woman in late 50's wandered while calling 'Na Ra'. The girl ran to that woman while calling her grandma. Her grandma thanked them. Eun Jung smiled. 

"I hope both of you will get a child soon." The woman said. 

Eun Jung and Dae Hyun looked at each other. They were flubbergasted. Eun Jung told the woman that they were not a married couple while Dae Hyun coughed. The woman looked at Dae Hyun. She kept complimented him. 

"Take care of her before someone else does. She is a nice girl." said the woman and left them.

 

They sat on a bench nearby. They ate an ice cream. Dae Hyun looked at her. He smiled and called Eun Jung. She turned around and suddenly he pecks on her lips. Eun Jung shocked and the ice cream fell from her hand. She widen her eyes. He took away his lips from hers. He looked at her. 'She must be shocked.' thought him. He smiled. She looked at him with absentminded.

"Let's date."

Dae Hyun kissed her back. His hands were holding her head to tighten the kiss. He bit her lips. Eun Jung still in shocked. Then, she started to understand everything. She kissed him back. She could feel that Dae Hyun was smiling when she kissed him. Dae Hyun pulled his lips. They catched their breath. He smiled widely and looked at Eun Jung. She covered her face with her hands. She felt embarrassed. Dae Hyun chuckled. He took her hands off from her face. He can saw how much she embarrassed. He held her hands. He looked deeply to her. His face became closer and closer. She widen her eyes. She stood still. Her heart was pounding crazily.

"You're mine." Dae Hyun whispered near her ear. He smiled widely.