Thank You

Thank You

"Dae Hyun-ah. Hajima." Bang Yong Guk tried to coax him.

"Don't do it Jung Dae Hyun." said Young Jae.

Dae Hyun held the knife. He cried. He was going to kill himself just because Eun Jung leaved him.

"Hyung. Isn't this what you want ? Taking Eun Jung away from me ?" said Dae Hyun.

"Ani Dae Hyun-ah. Hajima. Give me the knife. Eo ?" Bang Yong Guk slow talk with him.

"Shirheo. We're just happy until you asked us to break up. I can't live without her. Ara ?!"

"Mianhae Hyun-ah. Eo ? Give me the knife. " Bang Yong Guk held out his hand, trying to take the knife. He stepped forward.

"Stay away from me !! Or I'll kill myself !! " Dae Hyun threatened him.

Bang Yong Guk backed off. He nodded. He giving a signal to Zelo. The maknae nodded. Zelo kept calling someone. But that person didn't pick up. It's make Zelo more nervous. He jumped and jumped. He looked at Dae Hyun hyung and the other members. He tried to call that person once again.

"Jebal ! Pick up the phone !" 

Unfortunately, that person still didn't pick up his call. He shooked his head when the leader asked him. Zelo texted to someone.

Kim Eun Jung POV

She still on her bed. Her eyes were swollen. Her nose was red and runny. She couldn't accept that she had to break up with Dae Hyun. Her phone ringed. Eun Jung ignored the call. The phone kept ringed and ringed. After a while, it stopped. She received a text message. She sighed. She really.. really.. didn't had any mood. She kept playing her moments with Dae Hyun in mind. Eun Jung took her phone. She raised her brows. It was 15 missed call from the same person.

"Mwoya ? Why this kid keep calling me ?" 

Eun Jung didn't call him back. She opened the message. She widen her eyes. She closed with hand.

"H-h.. hyun."

She read the message a few times. 

'Noona. Ppalli. Dae Hyun hyung want to kill himself. Ppalli, noona. Come to our dorm immediately. Help us. I'm begging you. - Zelo -'

Eun Jung changed her pyjamas quickly. She locked the door and ran. She catched a cab. She was drained in cold sweat and praying for the luck. 

B.A.P's House

Eun Jung knocked the door repeatedly. She rushed to Dae Hyun when Jong Up opened the door. 

"And... andwae.. Hyun. Hajima..." She couldn't catch her breath. Her chest was up and down.

Dae Hyun turned around. He saw Eun Jung.

"Eun Jung-ah. I really miss you." He cried. He came to hug her but he didn't when she said something.

"Ara Hyun-ah. Give me the knife. OK ?"

"Shirheo. You'll still leave me."

"Ani. I won't."

"Geojitmal ! Eun Jung-ah. How could you leave me. It's really hurt. Ara ?!! Why you can't defend our love ?!! Where's Eun Jung that always love me ?!! Where is her ?!!" His face was red. All the veins pops out from his neck. He was tremble.

"Hyun. Mianhae. I have to. This is for your happiness. I can't see you suffer."

"My happiness is with you ! Not with my career !"

"Hyun-ah. Mianhae. Give me the knife." Eun Jung held out her hand and move forward.

"Stop ! Don't come to me !" Dae Hyun backed off.


Dae Hyun seems unaware. Eun Jung ran and hugged him tightly.

"Kill me instead Jung Dae Hyun. I can't live without you. Kill me Hyun." She cried loudly in his chest.

Dae Hyun shocked. He let the knife go. He burst in tears. He hugged Eun Jung back. Then, he broke the hug. Dae Hyun looked at her in eyes, kissing on her forehead. He hugged her back, tightly. Bang Yong Guk gave the knife to Him Chan. Bang Yong Guk sighed. 'This won't be happen if I'm not getting in their way.'