Thank You

Thank You

B.A.P leaved early. They went to the practice room. They leaved Eun Jung alone in the house. She woke up late. She headed to the kitchen. Eun Jung saw 6 notes for her on the table.

'Eun Jung-ah. We'll leave first. Come before 11 am. -Bang Yong Guk-'

'Morning Jung-eui. -Kim Him Chan-'

'Yo ! Good morning yo ! Meet at practice room later ! -Buddy-'

'Noooonaaaa ! Cherrryyyy toomaatoooo ! -Zelo-'

'Noona. Annyeong. ^.^ -Moon-'

'Morning my girl ! You really.. didn't woke up even what have I did to you. Aigoo ! Love you. -Yours-'

Eun Jung laughed. She found it funny and cute. 

"But.. what he did to me ?" she asking herself.

She looked at the clock. Her eyes widen. It almost 10 o'clock. Eun Jung rushed to the bathroom. She picked out a casual clothes. Before she out from the house, she looked at the stuff in her bag. 

"Cherry tomato, cheese cake, water. Kkeut." She smiled after she already took the stuff. She locked the door and catched a cab.

"TS Ent please." said Eun Jung.

"Yes, miss."

On the way to the TS Ent, she felt dizzy. She held her head. She looks pale. She looked for medicine in her bag. She found a bottle, but it was empty. Eun Jung sighed. The driver looked at her.

"Are you alright, miss ?"

"Ne ? I'm fine." She shocked for the sudden question.

"You looked pale. Should I bring you to the hospital ?"

"No." She hesitates. 

"Ahjusshi. Hospital please." She changed her way. She couldn't stand the pain anymore.

 


"Kim Eun Jung-sshi. When was the last time you took the medicine ?" asked Dr Yoon. She counted in her mind.

"About.. 2 weeks ago ? More or less. I don't really remember."

"I see. Are you always dizzy ?"

"Nope. Just certain time."

Dr Yoon showed a X-Ray picture. She was told that the cancer has became small. It shows that she had a chance to cure. Her smile widen. 

"However, you still have to take the medicine. And I'm not sure whether you have a chance to cure as this is a special case."

"Ne. Kamsahamnida." She bowed.

 


She reached at the practice room. She bought some chicken for the members. 

"Yeuderaaa ! Chicken is here !" screamed her once she entered the room.

No one answered her. Eun Jung raised her brows. The others stared at her especially Dae Hyun.

"What's goin....." She was cut by Dae Hyun.

"Where have you been ?" He asked her coldly.

"Home ?"

"Geojitmal. Tell me the truth."

"It is. What's going on here ?" 

"What time is now ?" asked Dae Hyun back. She looked at her watch, which was a gift from her boyfriend.

"2 pm."

"You supposed to be here at 11 am. And someone saw you at the hospital. You owe me an explanation, Kim Eun Jung."

"H-hyun. A-ani. I-it's not w-what you think." She stuttered. Dae Hyun raised his brows. She sighed.

"Arasseo. Mianhae. I felt dizzy so I went there first. I didn't expect you guys would be this mad. Mianhae." explained Eun Jung.

"Eun Jung-ah. You should call us if something happened. You make us worry." said Bang Yong Guk. She nodded and bowed to them.

 

 

They ate the chicken happily. Eun Jung excused herself to the ladies. Dae Hyun gave his hyungs and dongsaengs a sign, saying that he would be at the rooftop. They nodded. 

"Yaa ! Go easy on her." said Young Jae. 

Eun Jung came back. Zelo told her to go to the rooftop. She asked him why. Zelo raised his shoulder and brows. 'This gonna be bad.' thought her. She went to the rooftop and saw a figure. She walked on tiptoes. She didn't said anything as her boy was so into with the nature. After a while, Dae Hyun realized someone was there. He didn't look who it was as he knew that it was the girl who stole his heart. He smiled when remembering their moments.

"Hyun." called Eun Jung. He didn't answered. She flustered.

"Are you still mad ?" Dae Hyun looked at her. But still didn't answered her.

"Hyun. Mianhae." She held his hand. He ignored her. Didn't speak, a expressionless face, didn't held her hand back make her annoyed.

"Yaa Jung Dae Hyun !" He shocked when she yelled. Eun Jung make him face her. Then, she kissed him for a very long... time. She broke the kiss and stared at him.

"Satisfied ?" asked her.

"Aigoo. You just know how to make me melt." He answered her after a while. He smiled and pinched her cheek.

"ert. Anyway, what have you done to me when I sleep ?" She asked him. He showed his infamous smirk. 

"You know.. I just did.. " He was cut.

"Mwo ?!" She shouted.

"Aigoo. I just kiss you, OK ?" He giggled.

She turned her back face him. He smiled. Dae Hyun held her arms. He turned her back. Eun Jung mad. She pouted. He seeked for an apologize hundred times. She nodded and smiled. 

"Arasseo. I'll forgive you this time." said Eun Jung.
He kissed her forehead.

 

Jong Up called them. They need to practice. Dae Hyun sighed. She smiled. 

"Go." said her. He pouted. He held her hand, didn't want to let it go.

"Go. Ppalli. They're waiting for you." She pushed him. He went to practice. Eun Jung still on the rooftop, looking at the surrounding. She felt lonely when he was not around.

'I guess this is what they called love. Thank you, Jung Dae Hyun.'