Thank You

Thank You

After Eun Jung out from the house, Dae Hyun changed. But not to a positive one. He started to hang out more with Suzy. He went home in the midnight, and sometimes he didn't back at all. He always drunk and as usual, Suzy sent him home. He even skipped the practices. Because he didn't come for practice, he always make mistakes on the stage. It not only B.A.P knew about it, even BABYs acknowledged about how different he was. Almost everyday, they heard about Dae Hyun's bad attitude. Because of him, the other members couldn't live like before. The reporters always followed them. This make Bang Yong Guk angry.  He didn't want that everyone labeled B.A.P as a bad group. He couldn't stand anymore. He waited Dae Hyun in the living room. Dae Hyun came out and smiled.

"Good morning , uri Bang Yong Guk hyung !" greeted Dae Hyun happily.

"Morning." Bang Yong Guk greet him back, with cold. He stared at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that ? It's scary." Dae Hyun found it uncomfortable.

"Jung Dae Hyun ! What do you think about your life right now ?"

"Ermm. Great."


"Really ? Do you ever regret for joining B.A.P ?"

"Of course no. B.A.P is a part of my life."

"Then, why you always skipped the practices ?" He didn't answered.

"You changed a lot since you broke up with Eun Jung."


"We're not break up. She's still my girlfriend ! "

"She's not." Dae Hyun stood. He looked at Bang Yong Guk.

"She's still mine. And forever will be mine." said Dae Hyun firmly. He left Bang Yong Guk alone.


Dae Hyun ready to go out. The others just ignore him. They did that because they knew he would not listen to them. After he left, the bell rang. Zelo opened the door. He was excited.

"Noona ! I miss you sooo much !" he hugged her. Eun Jung smiled.

"Eo. I miss you too Zelo-ah." she hugged him back.

Zelo invited her in. She smiled and greet the others. Everyone looked happy when she came except Kim Him Chan. Eventhough Him Chan smiled to her, she could felt that he hate her.

"Do you want to meet Dae Hyunnie ? He just left." asked Bang Yong Guk.

"A-aniyo, oppa. I want to meet Young Jae."

"Keurae ? Arasseo."

Young Jae get ready. She looked at Jong Up while waited for Young Jae. He looked sad. He didn't even smile and speak.

"Uppie. What's wrong ?"

"Eo ? Nothing."

"Uppie-ah. Tell me. Who knows, I can help you."

"Noona will help me ?" Eun Jung nodded and smiled to her dongsaeng.

"Then, will you forgive Dae Hyun hyung ?"

Her smile dissappeared from her face. She kept silent. She sighed. Bang Yong Guk and the others looked at her, waiting for the answer.

"I-i don't know."

"Do you still love him ?"

Young Jae done. He came out from his room and walked towards them. Eun Jung didn't answered the question. Young Jae asked for a permission from Bang Yong Guk to hang out with Eun Jung.

 


Young Jae wants to buy a jacket, while Eun Jung wants to go to the playground. He's begging Eun Jung to accompany him. She's agreed because tired with Young Jae's whined. They went to the mall instead. She helped him to choose the jacket. She picked out a jacket. She showed him but Young Jae didn't like it. She said that the jacket would be nice on him. He tried it in the fitting room. Eun Jung waited him outside. He came out and walked like a model. She smiled. He agreed to buy it. They walked to the counter to pay it. When he took out his card, he saw Eun Jung held her head. 

"Yaa. Kwenchana ?"

She looked at him and nodded. He's asking her to sit on the nearest bench. She just do what he says as she felt very dizzy. Young Jae approached her after he's done pay the jacket. He forced her to go to the hospital but Eun Jung didn't want to. He took her to the hospital forcely. She's asking him to bring her to the Dr Yoon's hospital. He agreed as long as she got the treatment.

At hospital

Dr Yoon sighed. He looked at two people in front of him, who waited for the result. The way he act makes Eun Jung and Young Jae felt nervous. 

"You are lucky because you live longer than what we expected." said Dr Yoon to Eun Jung.

"Ne."

"But.. I'm sorry to say this. I was once said that your cancer has spread to other place. And.. it have became bigger. Even if you go through under a surgery, the chance to live is less than 40 percent."

Young Jae shocked.

"There must be another way." said Young Jae.

"I'm sorry. We still can save her if she agreed to operate early."

"I can't believe this ! What kind of doctor are you if--" his word got cut by Eun Jung.

"It's okay Young Jae-ah. I make this decision. This is not Dr Yoon's fault." explained her.

"H-how much time I left ?" asked her.

"I don't know. It is depends on you."

Dr Yoon asked her to be warded. So that he could watching and treated her easily. Young Jae forced her. He threaten her to do so or he's not going to her buddy anymore. Eun Jung agreed. She didn't want Young Jae leaves her. Let Dae Hyun only leaved her. She needs someone to stay beside her.

Kim Him Chan POV

He was practice with the others. He received a text message. But he ignored it because he had to practice precisely as Dae Hyun came for the practice. After 2 hours practice, they took a rest. He unlocked his iPhone.

'I want to meet you at the playground near your dorm. Urgent.' 

Him Chan changed his clothes. He told Bang Yong Guk that he could not do the practice anymore because he had stomachache. Bang Yong Guk just nodded. Him Chan asked for his permission to go home first.

 

He rushed to the playground. He saw a girl on a swing. He walked to her. He kept silent. He didn't want to disturb her as the girl looked like she's thinking. He got unpatience when the girl still did not realized that he was there too.

"Why do you want to meet me ?" asked him. He did not look at her.

"Oppa. I need your answer." asked Eun Jung.

"What ?" asked him coldly.

"Are you hate me ? Or.. it just my thought." Him Chan didn't answer.


"Oppa. I can feel that you hate me the day Dae Hyun got mad because I was hanging out with Young Jae."

"I don't hate you. I just hate the way you lie to us. What is your plan actually ?" He looked at her, mockingly. Eun Jung looked confused.

"What lie ? What plan ? I don't understand." She raised her brows.

"Do not pretend like you are innocent ! You said that you love me, but you date with Dae Hyun. At the same time, you seduce Young Jae to love you."

"I am not. I never have any bad intentions. It's true that I said that I love you. But you dumped me."

"Is that why you date with Dae Hyun and seduce Young Jae ? Because I dumped you ?"


"No ! Young Jae is my buddy, my best friend. And Dae Hyun is my boy...." she did not finished her word.

"Boy what ? Your boyfriend ?"

She did not answered. She bit her lips.


"Is he still your boyfriend ?" mocked Him Chan.

"Stop it ! What's wrong with you ?!"

"There's nothing wrong with me. I did this because I know that you have another intention ! You want make us fight to each other ! And.. for your information, I'm the one who tell Dae Hyun about you and Young Jae."

"Oppa !" yelled Eun Jung. She cried.

"Oppa. Why you do this to me ? To Dae Hyun ? I.. love him. I still.. love him. I love.. Jung Dae Hyun." cried her loudly.

"I don't care. You hear what he say before. It is a mistake for falling in love with you. And if you love him, you should leave him alone. You're gonna make his career in destroyed."

"Fine. I'll leave him. But.. in one condition."

"What ?"

"Let Young Jae friends with me."

"No way !"

"Then, I won't leave Dae Hyun and Young Jae will still be my friend."

Him Chan thinked hard. 'Let Young Jae friends with her is better than let she take them both.'

"Fine."

 

Eun Jung back to the hospital again. Dr Yoon would be mad if he knew that she sneakily out. What the worst was if he told Young Jae. Young Jae would kill her for sure. She walked quickly. When she reached to her room, she saw Young Jae. She came in like nothing happened. He stared at her.

"Where are you going ?" asked him.

"Take a walk."

"I told you already. Never go out without me !"

"I'm bored. And you are busy." She make an excuse.


"Just wait for a little while ! Is it that hard ?"

"Arasseo. Mianhae. Eo ?"

"Don't do this again. You make me worry."

"Ne. Young Jae-ah." called her.

"Eo."

"You know.. I don't have much time." He just looked at her. He did not know how to answer. He sighed.


"Please.. don't tell anyone about my cancer. Even when I'm dying.. or die."

"Eun Jung-ah. You have to meet him. Tell Dae Hyun everything."

"No. I can't tell him everything. I can't meet him. Please Young Jae-ah. Just tell anything, but please don't say about my cancer."

"B-but.."

"Please. I'm begging you."

"Arasseo. I've got to go."

Young Jae out from her room. He walked away. After a few steps, he stopped. He leaned on a wall. He cried silently. 'Why you still love him ? After what he did to you.' thought him.

B.A.P's House

Young Jae came in. His eyes looked puffy. Dae Hyun ignored him. Jong up and Zelo followed him to his room. They kept silent as he didn't talk. They looked at each other. They knew that their hyung had a problem. They want to comfort him, but they did not know how to. Jong Up and Zelo played the video games back. 

"Do you like.. Eun Jung noona ?" Young Jae asked. Jong Up and Zelo looked at him. They were in blank because he asked them suddenly. 

"Eo. Eun Jung noona always play with me." answered Jong Up after a while.

"Noona is so~ beautiful. She can cook. She's nice too. Eun Jung never angry at me. Sometimes, she will bring me to the supermarket. I feel so happy when she stayed with us. And I really like when she dates with Dae Hyun hyung. But now,.." Zelo sighed. He didn't finish his sentence.

Young Jae and Jong Up looked at him. Jong Up quickly hugged Zelo. He comforted him. Zelo smiled. 'She just leaves the house, and they are already miss her. What will happen when she really leaves us ?' thought Young Jae.

Kim Eun Jung POV

She lied down on her bed. She recalled back her moments with B.A.P, with Dae Hyun. She cried. She wiped her tears when a nurse came in. The nurse checked her health. She's done and walked towards the door. Eun Jung called her. She stopped and looked at Eun Jung.

"Yes ?" asked the nurse.

"Can you.. help me ?"

"Sure."