Thank You

Thank You

"Yeuderaaa ! I'm coming home !"

"Noooonaaaaaaa !" Zelo ran, leaving his video games, to her. He hugged her tightly and flying her on air. Eun Jung laughed.

"Zelo-ya ! Put your noona down. Ppalli." Dae Hyun came from nowhere. Zelo chuckled. He puts her down. They were laughing.

"Zelo-ya. You can't do that to her. She's mine." said Dae Hyun and puts his hand on her shoulder. Zelo smiled and nodded.

"Wae ? He's my dongsaeng." said Eun Jung. She stood a few steps away from her boy.

"Zelo-ya. Ignore him. Let's go." added her.

Zelo puts his hand on her shoulder while she puts her hand around his waist. They jumped happily and heading to the living room, leaving his boyfriend alone. Dae Hyun couldn't believe what he saw. 'She's leaving me ? Her boyfriend ? Alone ?' 

"Hyungggggg ! Eun Jung noona is hereee !" Zelo shouted.

"Eun Jung-eui ! I miss you !" Young Jae came out from his room and hugged her. She laughed. Dae Hyun was jealous so he broke their hug. Young Jae raised up his hands, said sorry. 

"How have you been, Eun Jung ?" asked Bang Yong Guk.

"I'm fine. Gomawo, oppa." 

"For what ?"

"For letting me move in." Bang Yong Guk nodded.

 


Jong Up and Zelo helped her unpacked her things.

"Noona. I really miss you." said Jong Up.

"Eung. Really.. really.. really miss you." agreed Zelo. She smiled and ruffling their hair.

"I miss you guys too. And to celebrate my back, just tell me what you want to eat. I'll make it for you." promised her.

"Yeayy ! I want kimbab, egg roll, tteokbokki. Let's make kimchi too, noona." Zelo felt so excited.

"Eo. Uppie ?" 

"Anything will be fine."

"Arasseo. Kaja. Help me."

 


Jong Up sets the table nicely. Zelo took the food and place it on the table. Eun Jung still in the kitchen.

"Noona. Are you done ?" asked Jong Up.

"Just a little bit more."

"Daebak ! Hyung will like it." said Zelo. She smiled.

Zelo called his hyungs for dinner. They ran as their stomach growled. Young Jae jumped like a little kid got a candy. Dae Hyun's eyes widen when he saw the food. He gulped. Everyone took their places. Eun Jung sat beside Dae Hyun as it was the only place.

Everyone except Eun Jung moved to the living room after the dinner. Dae Hyun slowly headed to the kitchen. He hugged Eun Jung from the back. She shocked as she couldn't see who it was.

"Mw.." She was cut.

"It's me." She relieved. She had a widen smile on her face.

"Thank you for coming back." said him.

"Ne."

"I miss you. So much until the word can't describe how much it is."

"Hahaha. Since when you become a poet."

"Since you stayed in my heart." He kissed at the back of her ear.

"Mwoyaa. Keumanhae. You make me goose bumps." 

"Hahaha. Arasseo."

"Let me go. Join them."

"Shirheo. I'll miss you."

"Hyun~. I'll join you later. Just go." She pushed him. Dae Hyun sighed. She chuckled.


She opened the refrigerator. She took out something. Eun Jung brought it to the living room. B.A.P's eyes were big, so big. Dae Hyun's jaw dropped. 

"Cheese cakeeeeeee !!" Dae Hyun screamed. He felt so happy. He pecks on her lips in front of the others.

"Ahh hyung. Do it somewhere else." said Zelo. Her face was red. Hyungs laughed at the maknae's word.