Thank You

Thank You

"I hope this won't happen again." said Bang Yong Guk to the members. Everyone nodded.

"Mianhae hyung." Dae Hyun seeked for a apologize.

"It's my fault. This won't happen if I'm not getting in your way." He looked at Dae Hyun and Eun Jung. He continued his word.

"Eun Jung-ah. Take care of him. You too Dae Hyun. I'm sorry." They nodded at the leader's word. 

Bang Yong Guk stood up. He headed to his room.

"Hyung." Someone called him. He turned around. He looked to them. He smiled and nodded.

"Make sure no one know about this. And I don't want your romances disturb your career as a singer. Move in back, Eun Jung-eui. I'm scared someone might kill himself again." Bang Yong Guk chuckled. He off to his room.

Dae Hyun looked at her. Eun Jung looked back. They smiled widely. The house became chaotic. Zelo jumping happily. He hugged his hyung and noona.

"Noona coming back to us ! Yaahhooo !" Zelo kept screaming and jumped. He even dance to Magic Girl by Orange Caramel to show his happiness. Dae Hyun shutted his mouth. They were playing happily each other.

 

Dae Hyun looked at his girl. He smiled. He totally forgot the pain when she leaves him. He came to her.

"Thank you for coming back." He whispered to Eun Jung. She smiled and nodded. She cried. Dae Hyun wiped her tears and looked her sweetly. He pecks on her lips. 

"I need to go." said Eun Jung.

"Where ?" asked Dae Hyun.

"My home ?"

"Your home ? Isn't it here ? With me ?" He giggled.

"Hyun~."

"Mwo~ ?" 

"Ahh jeongmal." Eun Jung  took her leaves. 

Dae Hyun grabbed her hand. She looked at him madly. He pulled and hugged her. Eun Jung shocked. He smiled. She didn't hugged him back.

"Your house is far from here, right ?" 

"Ermmm."

"You want to walk there ?"

"Ermmm."

"Wae ? Acting coldly to me ? Are you mad ?"

"Ermmm." 

Dae Hyun smiled widely, found it was cute. She didn't tried to escape from his hugged eventhough she's mad.

"Hajima. Do you want me to sleep with you tonight ?" He tightens the hug.

Eun Jung broke the hug. She glared at him. She's showing him a punch. He chuckled.

"Wae ? I thought you miss me too. You know.. we can..." she cuts his word.

"Don't you ever thinking." She threatened him. He's laughing.

"What was I thinking ?" He asked her, putting oil on the fire. She glared at him. He's still laughing.

"Arasseo. Mianhae. Eung ?" 

Eun Jung did not look at him. 

"Eotteokhae ? My girl is mad." He acted cutely.

'Cause you're my girl ~ Eun Jung-eui is my girl ~' 

He's sang to her. Eun Jung couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"Are you alright now ? My girl ?" He raised his brows and smiled. She nodded.

"That's my girl. Let's go. I'll send you home." Dae Hyun held her waist. His finger was playing on her waist. Eun Jung tried to stop him. But he's still tickled her. Dae Hyun gives up when she looked so pity.