Thank You

Thank You

B.A.P's Waiting Room

"Oppa !" called Eun Jung.

"Eo.Wae ?" said Him Chan.

"Can we have a talk ?"

"Sure. What's wrong dear ?"

"Ermm. It's private." Him Chan pulled her to a corner, which was far from people.

"What is it ?" he raised his brows and smiled.

"Ermm. Oppa. Actually... I like you." Eun Jung looked down as she was embarrassed.

"Is this a confession ?" Him Chan asked. Eun Jung nodded.


"I'm sorry dear. It's not like I hate you. I do like you. But as a dongsaeng only. Not more than that." explained Him Chan.

"B-but... I thought you like me, no... you love me ?"

"I'm not honey."


"Then, what's the meaning of those kiss ?"

"It just a kiss between oppa and dongsaeng."

"What about the flowers ? If you don't love me, why you called me honey, dear ?"

"I'm really sorry. I just think you as my dongsaeng."

"Why did you gives me hope ? " She cried.

"Mianhae, Eun Jung-ah." said Him Chan. He leaved her alone as he thought she needed time.


Eun Jung leaned on the wall. She cried. 'Eomma. Appa. I need you.' 

Jung Dae Hyun POV

Dae Hyun ran faster to the toilet. He was lucky as nobody was in the toilet. Dae Hyun washed his hand after finished doing his 'business'. He came out. He saw Eun Jung in a corner.

"Is it Eun Jung ?" He spoke to himself. He looked at her carefully as he couldn't see clearly. 

'And why I didn't wear my lense ?' he mad at himself.

"It's her. What she doing here ?" said Dae Hyun to himself again when he totally sure that it was Eun Jung.

He approached her with a wide smile. He walked slowly as he wants to surprise her.

"Bwaa !!" screamed Dae Hyun while holding her shoulder. Eun Jung jumped a bit. He laughed.

Eun Jung wiped her tears. She looked at him. Then she looked on the floor again. Dae Hyun stopped laughing when he realized that her eyes were puffy and her nose was red like a tomato. He knew that he's joking at a wrong time. He slowly took a seat beside her. He puts his hand on Eun Jung's shoulder. He pulled her near him. He hugged her tightly. Eun Jung shocked. But she did not stopped him. She really needs someone.

"Just cry." said him. 

Eun Jung cried. She hugged Dae Hyun back. He gulped. He felt something. He never felt this. He felt like butterflies were flying in his stomach. He smiled. 

"Dae Hyun-ah." sobbed Eun Jung.

"E-eo ?" replied him.

"It's hurt. It's really hurt."

"Hurt ? Where ? Let's go to the hospital." Eun Jung shooked her head.


"Wae ? If you hurt, we must go to the hospital." forced Dae Hyun.

"No. This pain. I don't think the doctor can help me."

"What ?" he raised his brows. He thinked and sighed.

"Did someone hurt your heart ?" added him.

"Ermmm."


"Who is it ? Tell me. I'll punched his face. Tell me." He showed his punch.

She laughed because of his action. He confused. Then, he smiled. 

"Do you know what--" she got cuts by Dae Hyun.

"What ?"

"Young Jae said he'll be with me when I'm hurt. But, it's turn to be you." said her.

"Young Jae said that ?"

"Eo."

Dae Hyun smirked. He didn't know why. He felt he's burning up when he heard that Young Jae will protect her. 'Are they that close ? Ah. Jung Dae Hyun. Stop it.'

"You still not answering my question."

"Eo ? What's question ?"

"Who's hurting you ?"

Eun Jung looked at him. She hesitated.'Should I tell him?'. She's about to answer him when she heard someone cough. Both of them looked at him.

"Why are you guys hugging ?" asked Young Jae .

"We're not." denied Dae Hyun.

"Then, what are you doing ?" asked Young Jae back.

Eun Jung and Dae Hyun looked at each other. Then, they realized that both of them were still hugging. They quickly broke the hug. Both of them coughed to broke the awkwardness. Dae Hyun quickly leaved Eun Jung and Young Jae alone. Both of them just looked at him go. Young Jae nodded. He stared at her.

 


"What are you doing with Dae Hyun just now ?!" mad him.

"We're not doing anything."

"Huh ! " Young Jae smirked.

"I'm saying the truth !"

"Why you're hugging with him ?!"

"He's trying to c--" Young Jae cuts her word.

"I thought you love Him Chan hyung." Eun Jung quiet. She took a deep breath and looked at Young Jae.


"He dumped me."

"W-what ?! "

Young Jae sighed. He felt guilty. He hugged Eun Jung tightly and said,
 "It's okay Eun Jung-ah. You still have me. I'll always be with you." She nodded.

"Young Jae-ya." She broke his hug.

"Eo."

"You always say that you'll be with me. But just now, you are not. It's Dae Hyun."

"Mianhae. I don't mean to leave you alone."


"You know it's awkward for me to stay alone with him. Dae Hyun is not that close with me."

"Really ? And you're still hugging him ?" Young Jae chuckled.

"Yaa !" she mad. Young Jae laughed.

 

 

Young Jae and Eun Jung went to the amusement park. Eun Jung smiled like crazywhen Young Jae wants to treat her. Young Jae even rode roller coaster for the first time. He scared something height.

"Young Jae-ya ! Kwenchana ?" asked her when they off from roller coaster. He didn't answered her instead said 'OK' using his hand. Eun Jung leaved him suddenly. He widen his eyes when realized he was alone. After a while, Young Jae saw Eun Jung walked to him. She gave him a bottle of water and medicine.

"Mianhae, Young Jae-ah." said her. Young Jae nodded. He felt better.

"If you leaves me like that again, we're not friends anymore!" threated Young Jae.

"Arasseo !" said Eun Jung.

 

They headed to their dorm in the midnight. Their dorm still bright. It means B.A.P didn't sleep yet. They looked at each other. Bang Yong Guk already warned them to went home before midnight. They totally forgot about it. In front of the door, Eun Jung hesitated to come in. Young Jae held her hand. Both of them felt nervous. They came in. The others were looking at them. Dae Hyun and Him Chan was not there. 'Maybe he is already sleeping. At least, I don't have to meet him.', thought Eun Jung. Jong Up and Zelo were playing video games. They looked at Bang Yong Yong Guk. He was angry. Both of them took a deep breath. Their hand more tightened because they were scared. Eun Jung and Young Jae looked on the floor when Bang Yong Guk stared deathly at them.

"Where have you been ?!" mad Bang Yong Guk.

"Do you know what time is it ?!," added him. Eun Jung and Young Jae nodded.

"Mianhae." said them. 

Bang Yong Guk sighed. He knew that he exploded again. He's not exploded that often. But when he does, everyone will quiet. He hate that temper of his.

"Are you guys date each other ?" asked Bang Yong Guk while looking at their hand.

"A-ani !" denied Eun Jung and Young Jae at the same time. They loosen their hand.

"Whatever. Go to your room. Take a rest. Wake up at 5." said Bang Yong Guk. No. It's more like an order.

"Why are you still here ?" Bang Yong Guk shuushed them.Both of them quickly went to their room.

Jung Dae Hyun POV

Dae Hyun relieved. He overheard their conversation with the leader. He didn't know why he felt that relieved when Eun Jung said she did not couple with his best friend. He sighed. 'Is Young Jae still my best friend ? He don't talk to me often now.' 

He pretended to wake up when Young Jae opened the door. He looked at Young Jae. He smiled and asked where he from. Young Jae told everything to him.

"Young Jae-ya." called Dae Hyun.

"Eo." 

"D-do you... love her ?"

"Who ?"

"E-eun Jung. K-kim Eun Jung."

"A-ani. Of course I'm not. She's my buddy, okay ? " Young Jae stuttering.

"Oh. Keurae ? Arasseo."

"Why are you asking ? Do you.. probably.. love her ?"

"W-what are you talking about ? H-how can I fall in love with your buddy, right ?"

"Why not ? She's just my buddy. Eun Jung-ie is a nice girl. She can cook. She's pretty too."

"Whatever. I want to sleep. Nite. Don't forget to switch off the lamp. " 

"Eo."

'I do love her. But she is my buddy.'