Thank You

Thank You

After a few days, B.A.P manager took Eun Jung to their dorm. The manager told her that B.A.P was asking the CEO personally about her staying with them. She shocked when they told her about that. She did not know about that. The CEO agreed because Zelo looks terrible. She reached in front of B.A.P's house. Eun Jung hesitated. She was going to left the house without coming in. Suddenly, the door opened. It was Zelo. She smiled.

"Noona !" screamed Zelo and hugged her tightly.

"I miss you so much !" added Zelo.

"I miss you too." said her. She hugged him back. She came in when Zelo invited her. 

 


"Annyeonghaseyo." greet Eun Jung and bowed 90 degree.

B.A.P smiled. They greeted her back. Jong Up and Zelo showed her where her room, the kitchen, the toilet and members' room. After she surveys the house, B.A.P and her gathered in the living room. Eun Jung sat beside Zelo as he was the close one with her. It was getting late. Dae Hyun and Him Chan were sleeping while Jong Up and Zelo played games in their iPhone. Bang Yong Guk still immersed in making his song. Only Young Jae didn't have any work to do. Eun Jung watched the TV. Young Jae joined her. They felt awkward as they not close yet. Eventhough they had talked before, it was still awkward because they were going to stay in the same house.

"E-eun Jung-ssi." Young Jae called.

"Ne." She looked at him.

"Can I ask you a question ?" asked him. Eun Jung nodded.

"Do your parents mad at you ? I mean... yeah.. you're staying with 6 boys. They must be worry." She did not answered him. Her smile disappeared from her face. Then she shooked.

"My parents.. already gone."

"M-mianhaeyo." He gulped nervously after heard her answer.

"Kwenchanayo."

"Can I ask you a question again ? How old are you ?"

"5 months younger than you."

"Eo ? Do you know my birthday ? And I talk formally with you all this while ?" Eun Jung raised her brows. She smiled.

"You're an idol. And I'm your fan. Of course I should know everything about my favourite group." She nodded. Young Jae palmed his face.

"Sorry. I don't remember."

"It's alright."

"Then, friends ?" Young Jae excited and held out his hand to shake, asking for friendship. Eun Jung nodded. She slipped her hand with a smile across her face. They were still holding their hand. They were laughing.

 

 

It had been a week Eun Jung stayed there. She's getting closer with B.A.P but more closer with Young Jae and Zelo. Everyone woke up early in the morning. Only Eun Jung still in her dreamland. She slept late last night because she cleaned the house. She was busy with B.A.P's schedule. She had to stylish them. Because of it, she didn't have any time to clean the house. 

"Noona ! Wake up !" screamed Zelo for the nth time. She still lying on her bad. She throwed her pillow to him, asking him to shut up.

"Noona !" yelled Zelo again. She still asleep. He came out from her room.

"Hyung. Noona doesn't want to wake up." whined Zelo to the others.

"Let me try." Young Jae volunteered.


Young Jae entered Eun Jung's room. He thought a plan. Young Jae pulled out her blanket slowly. Then, he sneakily sat beside her. Eun Jung felt something moved. But she did not care because she thought that it was Zelo. She still slept until she felt something creeped on her waist. She looked at her waist, then she looked at beside her.

"Aaarrgggghhh ! "screamed Eun Jung. 

Everyone rushed to her room when they heard her scream. Young Jae shocked. He did not expect that she would scream that loud. He forgot to let her go. B.A.P shocked. Their jaws dropped. Zelo was the last one to reach in front Eun Jung's room because he was eating his cherry tomato. Zelo didn't see what had happen. Bang Yong Guk and Him Chan closed their dongsaeng's eyes, Jong Up and Zelo quickly. Zelo's height make Him Chan struggled with himself. Him Chan could not close Zelo's eyes. Zelo took that chance to see what had happen. His jaw dropped. 

"W-what are you doing on Noona's bed, hyung ?" asked Zelo to Young Jae. He raised his brows.

"N-nothing."

"Nothing ? We just clearly see you hold her waist." said Him Chan.

"M-mianhae. I just want to play around." Young Jae stuttered. He quickly off from her bed and  bowed 90 degree. He out from that room. He went to his room. 'What have you done Young Jae-ah !' mad himself.

 

 

Eun Jung felt so bored. B.A.P was not there. They had to practice because their comeback was coming soon. She sighed. She decided to clean their dorm. She entered DaeJae's room. She shocked to see their room.

"Omo. How can they live in this messy room." said Eun Jung to herself. 

She always cleaned the dorm but she never cleaned B.A.P's room. Then, she came out and entered BangChan's room. Her jaws dropped. She thought their room would be messy like DaeJae's but it was completely opposite. The bed was neat.  The room was too clean. She couldn't see any dust. Eun Jung cooked a lot of meal after cleaned the house. She took a shower because she felt sticky. B.A.P came home. They drenched in sweat. They looked so tired.

"Annyeong !" said B.A.P .

"Annyeong !" replied Eun Jung.

"Noona." whined Zelo and Jong Up. They hugged her tight.

"Uppie-ah." 

"Eo."

"Zelo-ya."

"Eo noona."

"Can both of you let me go ? You're smelly." She closed her nose.

They broke their hugged and looked at her. She make an innocent face and smiled widely.

"How can noona say like that ! Let's go, hyung !" whined Zelo and go to his room with Jong Up. She took a deep breath and sighed. 

"Kwenchana. They just tired." patted Young Jae. She nodded weakly.

"Take a shower faster. You're smelly too." whined her and closed her nose.

"Yaa !" Young Jae angry.

Everyone went to their room. Him Chan was the last one. He kissed her on the left cheek. Eun Jung shocked and didn't move. Him Chan smiled. She still in her position. She didn't move an inch. 'He kissed me ? My bias kissed me ?' said her in mind.

 


B.A.P took a rest. They slept soundly as they were tired with their practices. Eun Jung heated the food. It's smell so delicious that make Dae Hyun woke up. He followed that smell. Then, he saw a lot of food on table. His jaw dropped. He gulped. Eun Jung realized that someone was there. Dae Hyun took a seat. She smiled to him. He tried to eat before someone hitted his hand. He looked at her.

"Wae ?" asked Dae Hyun.

"Have you wash your face ?" asked Eun Jung. He shooked his head.

"Go wash your face first. Then, wake the others." ordered her. He did what she asked. He wants to eat since he was hungry. B.A.P woke up.

"Daebak !" said Young Jae as soon he entered.

"Wahh !" said Him Chan.

They took a seat silently. They ate deliciously. 

"Noona. It's jjang." said Jong Up and he thumbs up.

"Gomawo Uppie." thanked her and smiled.

 

Everyone already finished with their meal except Dae Hyun. They did their own work. Eun Jung still in the kitchen because she was washing the plate. She done and looked at Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun looked at her back. They made eyes contact. She felt awkward with him as they not very close. It's not like he was bad. He's nice and sometimes they played together. But only when Young Jae or Zelo was around.

"Wae ?" asked Dae Hyun while ate his food.

"A-ani. H-have you done ?" she stuttered.

"Yeah." answered him.

She took his plate and washed it. Dae Hyun approached her as he wants to wash his hand. Their position was very close because the sink was in a corner. Then, he looked at her. Eun Jung looked at him blankly. She felt her heart pounding crazily. He went to the living room.

"What's wrong with me ? Why is my heart pounding when he looks at me ?" said Eun Jung to herself while holding her chest.

Eun Jung went to the living room and played the video games with Zelo and Jong Up. As usual, they make a bet. Who lost must do anything for the winner. She lost. Jong Up and Zelo won. They smiled happily.

"Ah ! I don't want to play anymore ! It always me." mad her.

"Noona. We're already promise. I want toys." said Jong Up.

"Again ? Last week, I already bought you some."

"Please." begged Jong Up.

"Arasseo."

Him Chan heard their conversation. He joined them. He puts his hand on Eun Jung's shoulder. He looked sweetly at her.

"You're gonna make Eun Jung buys you toys again? You've a lot already." said Him Chan while looking at Jong Up.

"Eo, oppa." complained Eun Jung. She answered instead of Jong Up. 

"Noona. You always buy toys for Uppie Hyung. You only love him, right ?" Zelo sulked.

"Aniya Zelo-ya. I love you too." denied her. Zelo didn't looked at her. She smiled.

"Zelo-ya. Tell me what do you want. I'll get it for you." added her. She's ruffling his hair.

"Jeongmal ?" asked Zelo.

"Eo."

"Then, can I sleep with you tonight ?" said Zelo with his puppy eyes.

The members looked at them. Eun Jung shocked by Zelo's request.

 

"Mwo ? Andwae Zelo-ya." she slow-talk with him.

"Wae ?! You promise me !" mad Zelo. He's like a child.

"Zelo-ya. Do you want to sleep with me ?" asked Young Jae as he knew that Eun Jung felt awkward by their dongsaeng's request.

"Shirheo. I want to sleep with Eun Jung noona." whined him.

Eun Jung took a deep breath. She sighed. She agreed. Her decision makes everyone shocked. She went to her room because she was sleepy. Zelo came in to her room and slept beside her. When they want to sleep, her door opened. Eun Jung and Zelo looked at the door. They saw Young Jae brought his pillow. Young Jae walked like nothing happened and getting ready to sleep in her room.

"What are you doing ?" asked Eun Jung to Young Jae.

"I want to--" his word got cut when Jong Up came in.

"I want to sleep here too." said Jong Up. He took a place beside Young Jae. She shocked. 'What the--' thought herself.

Then, Him Chan and Bang Yong Guk came to her room. They also took a place. They were fighting over a place as her room was small. Her room became chaotic. She didn't care. She slept first. After a while, she slept calmly when they stopped fighting and slept. 

 

 

Zelo woke up first when he felt someone pushed him from bed. He looked at beside him. His jaw dropped early in the morning. He off from the bed silently so that they didn't wake up. He approached Bang Yong Guk and woke him. He asked his hyung to stay quiet. Then, he woke up the others. He whispered something while pointed at Eun Jung's bed. Their jaws dropped when saw a something that they never imagined. Eun Jung and Dae Hyun were on the bed. That was not a shocking one because Zelo also slept with them. What they shocked was Eun Jung and Dae Hyun hugged each other. They were so close. An inch move would make they kissed. Kiss on the lips. They hugged tightly without realized what had happened.  Eun Jung woke up. Her harsh movement woke Dae Hyun up. They shocked. She widen her eyes when realized how close they are. They quickly broke their hug. They shocked once again when they saw the other members watched them. She felt so embarassed and hide her face in the blanket. Dae Hyun coughed awkwardly and off from her bed. He looked at the others and leaved them alone with Eun Jung.

"Kwenchana honey." said Him Chan to comfort her. Her face was red. She nodded.

 


She gets ready to make them breakfast. When they enjoyed their meal, she felt dizzy. B.A.P looked at her.

"Are you alright dear ? You looks pale." asked Him Chan. 

Eun Jung just nodded. She didn't have any strength to answer him. The pain was unbearable. She excused herself. She opened her closet and took a container which  full of medicine. She took a few pills of her medicine.

 

Zelo was looking for Eun Jung when she excused herself. He came in to her room and saw her took a few pills of medicine.

"Noona. What are you doing ?"asked Zelo.

"Z-zelo-ya. N-nothing." she stuttered.

"What are you eating ? Is it medicine ?"

"A-ani. J-just some vitamin."

"For what ?"

"T-to give me strength." lied her.

"Keurae ? Can you give me some ?"

"Andwae !" shouted her. Zelo jumped a step back.

"Mianhae. It just... you can't. You're still young." added her.

"Arasseo."

 


She took some rest after Zelo out. Young Jae came in. He asked her about her health. Eun Jung said she's fine.

"Eun Jung-ah. I think you're hiding something from me." said Young Jae.

"Ani."

"Aei. It can't be. I know you're something. Tell me."

Eun Jung's heart pounding like crazy. 'There's no way he know. No. He don't know and he can't know.' thought her. She answered him after a while.

"Arasseo. I'll tell you a secret. But you can't tell it to anybody." She took out her pinky finger.

"You don't have to worry. I'm your best buddy. " promised him.

"What is it ?" added him.

"A-actually.. I think.. I'm fall in love." Eun Jung shy. Young Jae felt so excited.

"Daebak ! With who ?"

"H-Him Chan oppa."

Young Jae shocked. He screamed without he realized. Eun Jung closed his mouth using her hand. He seeked for a forgiveness. She let him go. Then, Him Chan came in.

"What are you guys talking about ? I can heard you from outside." asked Him Chan.

"Nothing." replied Young Jae.

 

 

B.A.P were not at home. They had a practice. Eun Jung went to the nearest playground. She always spent her time there. Playground was her favourite place because she could forget all her problems by looking at the children. 'It had been a month. I don't have much time.' thought her in mind. She sighed hard. She cried again. B.A.P already at home when she back. 

"Where have you been, dear ?" asked Him Chan. He was holding a bouquet of roses.

Eun Jung did not answered him instead rushed to her room.

"What's wrong with her ?" asked Him Chan again. This time he asked to the other members.

"Let her be. Women's problem, maybe." chuckled Dae Hyun. His answer makes  the others laughed except Zelo and Jong Up.

"Hyung. What type of problem ?" asked Jong Up.

Dae Hyun palmed his face. He just said something that should not be heard by Zelo and Jong Up. He forgot his dongsaengs still underage. 

"You don't have to know. Just play your game." answered Dae Hyun.

"Ne !" said Zelo and Jong Up at the same time.

 


Eun Jung came out from her room. Then, she saw a bouquet of roses in front of her.

"This is for you, dear." said Him Chan. 

Eun Jung looked at him. She thanked him with a smile. Him Chan left her. She felt so happy. She smelled the roses repeatedly. She put it in a beautiful vase in her room.

Yoo Young Jae POV

He saw Him Chan hyung gives roses to Eun Jung from far. He held his chest. He never felt like this. He felt like someone was stabbing his heart. It was very hurt. He saw Eun Jung's smile. His pain was gone. He smiled. 'If Him Chan hyung can make you smile, I'll help you with him.' promised Young Jae to himself. He entered her room. He closed the door and locked.

"Yaa ! Did just Him Chan hyung gives you roses ?" asked him to Eun Jung.

She felt so happy. She ran to Young Jae and hugged him. She nodded as the answer. Young Jae never expected that she'll hug him. However, he hugged her back. He broke the hug.

"Are you that happy ?" he raised his brows and smiled.

"Ne !" answered her without hesitate.