Thank You

Thank You

Bang Yong Guk was lying on his bed. He still had no idea for the song. Dae Hyun came in to his room. Bang Yong Guk closed his book.

"Hyung ! We need to talk." said Dae Hyun.

"What ?" asked Bang Yong Guk.

"I have a suggestion."

"What ?"

"Let's take Eun Jung as our maid a.k.a stylist."

"Mwo ?! Are you out of your mind ?" Bang Yong Guk jumped a bit.

"Hyung. Think about uri dongsaeng. He looks terrible. Plus, we have vacancy too." Bang Yong Guk sighed.

"But what if she doesn't want to?"

"You don't have to worry about that. Leave it to me. You just need to agree."

"Fine."

Bang Yong Guk told the other members about their maid a.k.a stylist, who quit a few days ago. He told them about taking Eun Jung as their new maid a.k.a stylist. They couldn't disagree with the leader's decision when thinking about their dongsaeng.

Zelo ate so much that day. He felt very hungry after not eating for a week. He's going to meet Eun Jung later. Hyungs felt so happy to see their dongsaeng be himself again. Yong Guk sighed. 

"Everything will be fine." said Young Jae and patted on Bang Yong Guk's shoulder.


"Noona ! Eun Jung noona !" called Zelo. He waved to her.

Kim Eun Jung POV

Eun Jung looked around as she heard someone called her. Her eyes fixed on someone's figure. It's looked familiar. The boy kept waving to her. She widen her eyes when realized that it was  Zelo. She ran quickly to him and pushed him to a corner, where everyone could not see.

"What are you doing Zelo-ya ?! What if somebody see you ?!" , whispered Eun Jung angrily. Zelo smiled.

"Noona ! Do you miss me ?" asked Zelo cutely. 'How can someone not miss you. You're so cute like a child.' thought her.

"Of course I miss you. Is anything happen ?" She's ruffling his hair.

"Ani. I just miss you."

"Who are you coming with ?"

"With---" his word was cut by a sound. His stomach grumbling. She laughed.

"Noona ! I'm hungry. I didn't eat for a week. Can you cook for me ? I miss your food." Zelo lied. He just ate before met her.

"What ?! Don't eat for a week ?! " Zelo nodded. 

Dae Hyun parked his car. He saw them in a corner. He approached them while smiled. He absentminded when Eun Jung asked him. She spoke informally because too mad.

"Dae Hyun-ah, why Zelo did not eat ?" asked Eun Jung.

"Ne ?" He raised his brows.

"Why Zelo did not eat for a week ?!" asked her louder.

"Ne ?"

"Are you deaf ? I'm asking WHY. ZELO. DID. NOT.EAT. FOR. A. WEEK ?!"

"Ne ?"

"Stop with your 'Ne ?' . Answer me !"

Zelo giggled. After a while, Dae Hyun answered.

"Why do you ask me ? Ask him yourself. Can you be more polite ? I think I'm older than you." said Dae Hyun while scratching his itchy neck.

The atmosphere seemed tense.

"Noona ! This is not hyung's fault. I just miss you and your food." Zelo cuddled.

 

 

Dae Hyun told everything that happen to Zelo after she left. She felt guilty towards Zelo. But Dae Hyun didn't tell her about taking her as their maid a.k.a stylist.

They headed to Eun Jung's house after Dae Hyun told her everything. She cooked a lot for them. Also not forget Zelo's favourite, cherry tomato and Dae Hyun's cheese cake as dessert. They didn't talk much. Dae Hyun with his cheese cake and Zelo with his cherry tomato. Since she already full, Eun Jung watched the TV while waiting for them. Dae Hyun brought his plate to the kitchen. On the way to living room, he saw a bunch of medicine. 'Mwoya ? With these medicine.'

They gathered at living room. Zelo and Dae Hyun looked each other and nodded. Eun Jung looked at them strangely.'What's wrong with them?' thought her.

"Noona ! I've a favor." said Zelo.

"What is it Zelo-ya ?"

"I want you to be our stylist and maid at the same time. I mean, we. " 

Eun Jung quiet. She answered after understand what Zelo said.

"But... why ? I don't know much about styling thing."

"You don't have to worry about being a stylist. I just want you to stay with me." said Zelo.

"You better be. Or Zelo will not eat for a week again. Maybe a month." Dae Hyun threatened her. Eun Jung's quite scared by Dae Hyun's words. Eventhough Zelo was not her real brother and stayed alone in this world without parents and siblings, maked her loved him like he was. She doesn't want him to sick.

"Noona ! Please ! Just agree. Just spend our time together before die." begged Zelo.

Eun Jung shocked. 'Just spend our time together before die.' she's replaying Zelo's word in her mind. Die. Without hesitation, she agreed. Dae Hyun smiled.

"I love you noona !" screamed Zelo. He hugged Eun Jung. She hugged him back. Dae Hyun smiled.