Thank You

Thank You

Kim Eun Jung POV

Flashback

Kim Eun Jung felt so dizzy. Her dizziness more terrible than before. She felt horrible and decided to had a check up at hospital since the pain was unbearable.

"What's wrong with me, Dr ?" she looked at a young male doctor, who's responsible on her. She took a glance at his nametag, 'Yoon Doo Joon'. 'He's handsome but my Channie is way more handsome.'  

"I'm sorry to say this to you. You should come for the check up earlier. So that we can help you." said Dr Yoon.

"What are you talking about ? I don't understand." said Eun Jung and smiled to him eventhough her heart's pounding like crazy. Dr Yoon sighed.

"I hope you can accept this. The pain that you experienced before is a sign of brain cancer."

"N-no. T-this c-can't be true. Y-you're joking with me right ?" Eun Jung stuttered.
 
"I'm sorry. You still have time. You can be saved if you go under a surgery as soon as possible." explained Dr Yoon. Eun Jung didn't speak for a while. Her eyes teary. She bit her lips.

"How much time do I left ?" suddenly she asked.

"About 6 months." Dr Yoon answered it calmly. He's quite shocked by the question. He never be asked a question like that. Usually, the patients would asked how much it cost to go under a surgery. But, he just smiled.

Eun Jung had absentminded look. She couldn't think. It's too quiet in Dr Yoon's room. Dr Yoon felt sorry for her.

"I'll help you. Just call me anytime when you need me. I'll always be there." said him and handed her a card. Eun Jung remains silent. After a while, Eun Jung thanked him for everything. She left the hospital.

End of flashback

 

After the check up, Eun Jung went to a playground. She looked around. A lot of children were playing happily. She smiled. 'Only if I can be a child again, I don't have to worry about anything' , thought her. Without her knowing, her tears dropped. She cried. It's getting louder and louder. A small cute girl approached her.

"What's wrong, unnie ?" asked the girl.

"N-nothing", Eun Jung replied while wiping her tears.

"Do you want my ice cream ?" the girl offered as she want to comfort her.

"It's okay, honey." she smiled.

"You don't have to worry. My father once told me, anything that happens have its own reason. It depends on how we handle that problem." 

The girl ran to her parents after said that to Eun Jung. The girl waved to her. Eun Jung smiled and waved her back. 'She's right. I need to move on and accept this.'

She took out a cute pen and a notebook. She listed everything what she want to do. She decided to not go under a surgery because it would cost a lot of money. It's not like she did not have money. But she thought that this was the right time to use all her money.

THINGS TO DO BEFORE DIE

1. Meet B.A.P
2. Find a boyfriend
3. Go to amusement park
4. .....
5. .....
6. .....

 

 

B.A.P's House

"Hyung ! Ppalli ! "said Zelo.

"Hyung ! We're late for our fan meeting."said our Moon Angel.

"Yaa ! Jung Dae Hyun ! "called Young Jae.

"You better faster, Dae Hyunnie !" , screamed 'Eomma' Him Chan as he was late.

Dae Hyun still in his room. He looked at the mirror repeatedly. After he satisfied with his style, he came out. He approached the members with a smile and said "Mianeiyo~~ !" with puppy eyes.

"Eeeuukkk. What the--" Young Jae's word got cut by Him Chan.

"Mind your language." 

"Arasseo, hyung." said Young Jae. He pouted his lips.

Bang Yong Guk showed his gummy smile. Zelo and Jong Up chuckled.

At Mall

"Kyaaa ! Kyaaa ! Kyaaa !". Screaming was heard everywhere. B.A.P fan meeting made the girls went crazy. They smiled sweetly and posing for the camera. 

Kim Eun Jung was wondering why the girls were screaming. She approached them and saw B.A.P members. Her jaws dropped. She widen her eyes. She smiles widely when she saw Kim Him Chan, her bias. She took out her handphone and snapped lots of pictures. She screamed Him Chan's name when they were getting nearer.

Suddenly, Eun Jung felt like the surrounding was spinning. Her vision blurred. She held her head. 'Not at this time', said her slowly. She tried to get out from the crowd when it's getting worse. She got pushed from everyside as B.A.P getting near. Suddenly, she felt so dark.

Everyone shocked. A guard tried to push her out as he thought that the girl just acting. Bang Yong Guk, who known for his kindness, rushed to her. The other members followed. Bang Yong Guk stopped the guard instead call the hospital. Young Jae held the girl.

At hospital

Eun Jung opened her eyes slowly. She felt her head was heavy like a rock. She held her head.

"Are you alright ?" a nurse asked her. She still in her world. She looked at the nurse blankly. 

"Where am I ? Is this hospital ?"

"Yes."

A nurse gave her medicine. She felt sleepy because the effect of medicine. She yawned. She took a nap. After a few hours, she woke up. She felt much better. She's getting ready to get discharged. She went to the reception place. She was told by a nurse that the doctor wants to meet her. She went to a room where the nurse told her just now. Eun Jung knocked and came in. She took a seat in front of an old male doctor.

"Do you know what had happen ?" asked Dr Kim.

 "Yes."

"Do you know why ?"

"Are you talking about my brain cancer ?"

"So, you're already know about this. You should go under a surgery as fast as you can."

"I know. But I don't want to." She smiled.

"But why ? You're still young. You need to know more about this life."

"It's true. But this is the only way for me to meet my parents." Dr Kim looked at her poorly. Dr Kim flabbergasted.

Eun Jung asked Dr Kim. She really wants to know who helped her. She wants to thanked that nice person. Unfortunately, Dr Kim did not know but he told her that it was a man. She's disappointed. But she still smiled to him. She asked a favor from Dr Kim. He nodded.

"In case you know that person, I want you to tell him that I'm very grateful for his kindness. And please.. keep this as a secret." she pleaded.

Dr Kim looked at her. He couldn't do anything if this was what she want. As a doctor, he needs to follow what the patients want. He nodded in force. After she left, Dr Kim received a phone call.

"How is she ?" asked the caller.

"She's fine. Just dizzy." answered him.

"Ahh. Where is she ?"

"She got discharged just now."

The caller hung up. Dr Kim felt sorry. 

 

 

B.A.P's House

Dae Hyun went to his room after he took a slice of cheese cake from the kitchen. He silent when saw Young Jae on phone. He ate his cheese cake while waiting for Young Jae finished talked. Young Jae hung up.

"Who are you talking to ?" asked Dae Hyun.

"No one. " said Young Jae.

"Yaa. I'm not that pabo. Is it a girl ?" Dae Hyun looked excited.

"It's a male. And you're pabo. You know nothing except cheese cake."

"Aei. I thought it was a girl. I'm still not that pabo though." he ate his cheese cake.

 

 

Him Chan and Jong Up were playing the video games. They were so into the games. Bang Yong Guk in his room. He had to composed a song for their album. But, he still did not has any idea. Suddenly, Zelo screamed. Jong Up lost because he was too shocked. Him Chan was happy as he won. Bang Yong Guk rushed out from his room. He went to JongLo's room. Him Chan and Jong Up also rushed to Zelo. Dae Hyun walked leisurely to Zelo with cheese cake in his hand. He knew that Bang Yong Guk would be there as he really loves Zelo. Young Jae walked after him. 

"What's wrong, uri giant baby ?" asked Him Chan with a wide smile.

"Hyung ! I am bored. Let's go to the beach.", begged Zelo while looking at Him Chan.

The members sigh relieved. They thought something bad happen to him.

"Aigoo. Our baby is so adorable.", said Him Chan while ruffling Zelo's hair. 

"Let's go to the beach. We're free anyway." said Bang Yong Guk.

Everyone looked at each other and 'Yeah !' . The house became chaotic by the leader's word.

"Let's go !" screamed Dae Hyun.

At beach

B.A.P decided to play volleyball. Jong Up and Zelo teamed up with Young Jae while Dae Hyun and Him Chan teamed up with Yong Guk. They were playing rock-paper-scissor game to decide who would smash the ball first. Zelo won. He was about to smash when he saw a girl.

"Is it her ?" asked Zelo to himself. His question makes the others felt weird.

"What are you talking about ?" asked Young Jae back.

"That noona. Isn't she the one who faints at our fan meeting, hyung ?" asked Zelo while pointed at a girl. All of them looked at where he pointed.

"It's her." said Young Jae.

"Are you sure ?" asked Yong Guk. Young Jae nodded. 

'How can I forget her.' said Young Jae secretly.

"Did you say something ?", asked Dae Hyun while looking at his best friend.

"A-ani", Young Jae denied.

At first, they just going to ignore her. But Bang Yong Guk really wants to ask her about her health. He suggested it to the other members. They did not agree at first, but he forced them. They approached the girl. They walked faster when the girl seemed to left. B.A.P had what-wrong-with-that-girl look when the girl staggered while holding her head. She suddenly fall. They ran to the girl. Young Jae suggested to bring her back to their house. Everyone agreed. Young Jae lifted up the girl in bridal style.

 

 

Everyone stood in front of DaeJae's room.

"Hyung. Is she gonna be alright ?" whispered Zelo to Jong Up.

"How can I know. I'm not a doctor. Why don't you asks her yourself ?" said Jong Up.

"How can I asked her. She faints." said Zelo.

"Then, should I asked her ?", replied Jong Up. Jong Up's answer make both of them laughing hard. It's getting louder.

"Both of you better stop now.", said Yong Guk. 

"Mianhae, hyung !" said Zelo and Jong Up.

Eun Jung's eyelid fluttered. She woke up finding her in room which was strange to her. She came out from it and saw Dae Hyun watched the  TV with Zelo and Jong Up. Then, she saw Young Jae and Him Chan at the kitchen. 'I must be that crazy about B.A.P . ' thought her. She chuckled.

"You're awake now. Are you alright ?", asked Bang Yong Guk from nowhere he and made Eun Jung jumped a bit.

The others looked at them. They didn't realize that she was standing there. She looked at Bang Yong Guk with absentminded look. Then, she looked at her left side, the kitchen where Young Jae and Him Chan was. She looked at in front of her, where Dae Hyun, Zelo and Jong Up was. She laughed. It makes the others felt weird. They approached her.

"I think I fangirling B.A.P too much." said Eun Jung. She giggled.

"Okey, Eun Jung. This must be a dream. Let's close our eyes. Everything will be gone when we wake up." Eun Jung said to herself. She closed her eyes. 

B.A.P kept silent. They were holding their laughs. Dae Hyun's face was very red. He really wants to laugh when she hypnotizing herself. He made a sound. Young Jae hitted him slowly. They could not hold the laughs more longer. Dae Hyun laughed so hard. He held his stomach. Eun Jung opened her eyes. She looked around her. They stopped laughing when saw her dumbfounded.

"Ani. This is not a dream." Him Chan said. He chuckled.

 

 

B.A.P and Eun Jung gathered at living room. She sat between Young Jae and Dae Hyun. Him Chan and Bang Yong Guk sat on a couple couch while Jong Up and Zelo sat cross-legged on the floor, in front of her. They looked at her deeply. She felt awkward. She looked down, looking her toes. Her hands sweaty. She bit her lips. She felt everything went wrong. She talked formally when they asked her.

"What is your name ?", asked Young Jae and broke the silent.

"E-eun Jung. Kim Eun Jung.", she stuttered as she shocked by the sudden question.

"Noona ! Do you know us ? Do you know me ? Are you our fan ? ", she got bombard question from Zelo.

She confused. She didn't know which one to answer. The other members looked at him. Maybe they warned him using eye signal to not bombard her with the questions.

"Ne. You're B.A.P . And you are the maknae, Zelo. I'm.. your.. fan." she answered one by one.

"Wahh ! Who do you like the most ?", asked Zelo back.

"Ne ?" 

"It must be me, right ?"

"Eh ? "

"Aniya ?" Zelo raised his brows.

"Ermmm. Yong Guk hyung ?" added Zelo again. He looked at Eun Jung. She looked him back.

"Wrong again ? Maybe Him Chan hyung since he is the visual ?"

She smiled awkwardly . Everyone looked dissapointed when they knew that Eun Jung was Him Chan's fan. Him Chan made a fuss about it. He was shouting to the others saying that she was his fan. 'This is why Babys call him Fan Pabo. He really loves his fans.'thought her while looking at Him Chan.

"Anyway thank you for helping me." she stood up and bowed to show her gratitude. The others bowed to her too except Jong Up. He was absorbed by the cooking channel.

 

"I miss homemade food. It had been a long time." said Jong Up unintentionally. His eyes still fixed on the channel. His word caught her attraction.

"If you don't mind, may I cook for you guys ?" 

"You don't have to. Don't mind Uppie. He always like that.", said Young Jae.

"Please. To show my gratitude. Without you, I don't know what will happen to me."

 

 

Zelo showed her the kitchen. He wants to help Eun Jung. He did talk a lot. They talked a lot of things. He told her everything about his experience when being a member of B.A.P . Sometimes, it makes her dizzy, sometimes he made her laughed. They became very close in a short time. The others watched the TV together. After they done, Zelo called his hyungs to have a dinner. The other members headed to the kitchen. Their jaws dropped. Dae Hyun widen his eyes. Dae Hyun ran and took a place. 

"Daebak ! I never see lots of food like this." said Him Chan.

"Let's eat. Ppalli ! It looks delicious. " said Dae Hyun while taking a lot of food.

"Yaa. Can you wait for a little ? And is there any food that you say it is not delicious ?" mocked Young Jae.

"Young Jae-ah ! Every food is delicious. But this is the most." said Dae Hyun back.

"More than cheese cake ?" asked Bang Yong Guk while looking at him. Dae Hyun looked at his hyung.

"Ah. Except that." They laughed at his answer.

"Dae Hyun hyung ! Why don't you get married with Eun Jung noona ? She can make lots of food.", said Zelo suddenly.

Dae Hyun looked at him with absentminded. He didn't hear anything since he was absorbed with the food. The other members looked at Zelo. Then, they looked at her and Dae Hyun. Eun Jung felt uncomfortable with Zelo's word. She smiled to them awkwardly. She kicked Zelo's leg as a sign to stop it. Zelo oouched. Bang Yong Guk asked him why. He said nothing. Zelo took a revenged on her. He continued his words while looking at her.

"I'll be very happy if noona can be our sister-in-law. I can eat a lot." Zelo added. Eun Jung grinded her teeth. She glared at him. Zelo smiled in win.

"Zelo-ya. Is it delicious ?", asked her. She grinded her teeth and smiled at the same time.

"It's de-yi-ches, noona. " said Zelo with mouth full. He winked to her.

 

 

Eun Jung stayed there for 2 days. At first, she want to went home, but B.A.P stopped her as there was a crowd of fans in front of the building. They did not have any schedule, so they stayed home. Zelo and Jong Up always stayed beside her. They spent the most time with her. They played the video games together when Him Chan said that he and the others want to go to the gym. Bang Yong Guk asked her to stay until they went home. He favored her to take care of their dongsaengs.

"Noona. Can you cook ? I'm hungry." whined Zelo.

"Arasseo." Eun Jung cooked for Zelo and Jong Up. They talked a lot and watched the TV.

Jong Up stood up. He went to the kitchen. Then, he brought a box to the living room. Eun Jung looked at him. Zelo shooked. Jong Up opened the box. They gulped. Zelo and Jong Up looked at each other. They nodded. They ate the cheese cake until finished. Jong Up burped. They looked at him and laughed.

 

 

"Noona ! Let's play !" suggests Zelo as he felt bored.

"Shirheo. Play with Uppie." 

"You don't love me, right ?" Zelo made his sad face. Eun Jung felt guilty. She hugged Zelo.

"Of course I love you. Let's play. Call Uppie." said her. Zelo smiled. He nodded.

"Don't you ever say that I don't love you, okay ? You don't know how much I love you. I'll do anything just for you." added her before Zelo called his hyung.

"Arasseo, noona !"

 


Eun Jung, Jong Up and Zelo were playing happily when B.A.P came home. They didn't even realize about them. Young Jae greeted them. They smiled. Bang Yong Guk showed his gum again. 

"Yaa !" Him Chan screams. They shocked. They looked at him with innocent face.

"Yeuderaa ! How can you guys don't wait for Eomma to play the games ?!" yelled Him Chan.

Dae Hyun went to the kitchen. He thirsty. Then, he saw a box in the bin. A very familiar box. He approached the bin and took the box. He quickly opened the refrigerator. He widen his eyes. He took it out to the living room and dumbfounded. Everyone looked at him. They saw something at Dae Hyun's hand. Jong Up and Zelo looked at each other.  Jong Up was whispering something to Eun Jung. She widen her eyes and looked at Jong Up and Zelo. They nodded. 

"Who eats my cheese cake ?" asked Dae Hyun suddenly with grinded his teeth.

"Noona !" Jong Up and Zelo pointed to Eun Jung. She shocked. They ganged up on her.

"Yaa. We ate it together." she looked at them.

Dae Hyun glared at them. They gulped nervously. Zelo started to count when Dae Hyun walked toward them. They were already used with this situation as they always stole Dae Hyun's food or cheese cake.

"Noona ! Run ! " 

Eun Jung blanked. She did not know what happened. Zelo looked at Jong Up. Jong Up palmed his face. He forgot to tell her to run. Dae Hyun started to chase them. Then, she ran as fast as she can when she got chased. B.A.P members laughed. Zelo was caught by his hyung. He begged Dae Hyun to let him go. He lets him and the others go. They breath in relieved. He asked them to buy him another one as a change.

 


Since it was her last day, she wants to pay her gratitude to them by doing a cherry tomato cheese cake. When everyone slept, Eun Jung makes it. Dae Hyun woke up right after she done. He didn't talk much with her. They avoided each other. He's waking up the other members.

Everyone gathered in the living room as Eun Jung will left them. They took a picture for their memory.

"I'm going home. Thank you for everything. I had a great time with you guys. And don't worry. I won't tell this to anyone." said Eun Jung and bowed at the same time.

"Noona ! Must you go home ? Can't you stay here ?", begged Zelo with puppy eyes.

"I can't, Zelo-ya. Mianhae."

"It's nice to meet you. We also had a great time with you." said Young Jae. She nodded. Zelo and Jong Up hugged her while sobbing. She hugged them back.

"Kwenchana." patted her.

"I love you noona." said Zelo with teary eyes.

"I love you too." replied her. She let them go. She left B.A.P's house and waved them.

"I already miss noona ." said Zelo.

"It's okay. You still have hyung." said Young Jae. Zelo headed to his room while crying.

 

 

After Eun Jung left them, Zelo always in bad mood. He didn't want to talk to anyone. He also didn't want to eat.

"What's wrong with that kid ?" asked Yong Guk. 

"He miss Eun Jung noona." said Jong Up.

"How can he miss her ? It's just two days." told Him Chan.

"You can see how close they are right ? Zelo don't even care about us when she's around." said Young Jae.

"Zelo must miss her so much. He cried every night." said Dae Hyun.

"Hyung ! I miss noona too. She's nice. Her cheese cake also delicious." told Jong Up.

"Oh my god ! I never eat a cheese cake that delicious." talked Young Jae. Him Chan admits.

"There's nothing we can do about her." said Bang Yong Guk.

Zelo heard his hyung were talking about Kim Eun Jung from his room. He came out and approached them. He looks terrible. His eyes were puffy.

"Hyung. Can she stay with us ?" begged Zelo.

"No, Zelo. You must remember that she is not like us. Her world and our world are different." said Yong Guk.

 

 

Everyone were sleeping. Dae Hyun woke up when he thirsty. He walked to the kitchen. On the way back to his room, he heard someone cried. He followed that sound. He saw Zelo in a corner.

"What's wrong Zelo-ya ?" 

"I miss Eun Jung noona." Dae Hyun sighed.

"Just let her go."

"Hyung. When I saw her, I felt like I saw my Eomma. Can she stay with us ?"

"I don't know. You should ask Yong Guk hyung." 

"He don't agree. "

"Eventhough Yong Guk hyung agree, it doesn't mean that Eun Jung will agree too."

"She will. She'll do anything for me. She promise me."

"I'll try to talk to Yong Guk hyung." Dae Hyun promised him.