Jay's True Motive

The Sweetest Revenge

 

            Taecyeon had a wide smile on his face as he strode into the dorm. Jay took one look at him and rolled his eyes, “Made any progress with Yoona yet?”

            “Not exactly, but she’s way nicer to me now.” Taecyeon beamed at his groupmates.

            Jay shook his head in exasperation, “Dude, you’re overreacting. She’s just being nice cos you’re helping to coach her. Get real, and brush up on your art of seduction.” He smirked, “Or you could just take pointers from me.”

            “No way in hell. If I take your pointers, I’ll just end up getting slapped in the face.” Taecyeon sounded absolutely convinced as he spoke, causing Jay to scowl.

            “Jay, can I speak to you for a moment?” Wooyoung called suddenly from their room (Jay and Wooyoung share a room), serious. Jay looked up and, seeing Wooyoung’s expression, nodded and walked to Wooyoung’s room with him.

            Taecyeon, the ever-curious, overly mischievous fellow, tip-toed after them and crouched outside their room, his ear against the door. What he heard shocked him beyond belief.

            “So how’re you doing with the Ice Princess?” Wooyoung’s voice was cold and probing as he asked. Taecyeon could imagine the scary, ice-cold stare he was giving Jay now; Wooyoung always used that stare when he spoke in this tone.

            “Hey, she’s a difficult one to get to, even with my powers of seduction.” Jay complained.”

            “I need you to do this for me, you’re the only one who can. So help me teach her a lesson.” Wooyoung’s voice turned surprisingly pleading.

            Jay hesitated. When he spoke, it was in a tone so serious and quiet, it hardly sounded like him. Taecyeon had to strain to hear what he said.

          “Woo, I know you’re still very upset about the…rejection, but don’t you think this is a bit too much? I wasn’t sure if I should have agreed to do this, except I’m your best friend, so…” Jay’s voice trailed off. Then he continued, “Even if you insist on having revenge, I don’t think you should drag the other members into this.”

            Taecyeon’s jaw nearly dropped. Rejection? Revenge? What in the world were they talking about?

            “Just help me with this, all right? It matters a lot to me. So…just…please.” Wooyoung’s voice changed once again, now into desperation, “It’s simple, really. Just seduce Jessica and dump her. Easy as that.”

            “But why? This has nothing to do with Jessica!” Jay protested.

            “Because she’ll know! Taeyeon will know that I asked you to hurt Jessica because I want to get back at Taeyeon. Taeyeon will know that her friend is hurt because of her!” Wooyoung sounded fierce and angry, and Taecyeon heard a slam as Wooyoung punched his desk.

            “Fine. Fine. I’ll do it. But never again.” Jay now sounded subdued, resigned. He sighed deeply.

            Taecyeon couldn’t bear to hear anymore. Without thinking, he rushed right out of the dorm, heading straight for SNSD’s dorm.

--------------------------------------

Ok fine, so Wooyoung just becomes more of an than ever...

Taec finally discovers Wooyoung's dastardly plot. Now what will he do? Will he be able to stop Wooyoung, or will he end up helping him? Wait and see :)

To Jaysica fans, sorry about this new twist, but their relationship becomes more...solid, in the next few chapters, and Jay starts to discover new things that he's never felt or known before. 

Please subscribe and comment!